Member Map

Where do I find the more detailed instructions on how to install the Member Map?

I am new to IPBoard and saying "Upload all files/folders to your forum." just doesn't quite work for me.

​Hi, Hopefully this document should help you: http://www.invisionpower.com/support/guides/_/ips-community-suite-apps/installing-an-application-or-hook-r285 Installing is not any different to installing a first-party IPS app, or Third-party app. So once you've done one, you'll know how it works :)

custom markers? How to?

ACP > Other Apps > Member Map > Custom Markers

Installation was a snap.  The only thing that you need to do is follow the link in the application settings for the BING/API key.

I tried to get the key using the Safari browser, but that didn't work and I had to use the Chrome browser.

WORKS GREAT! THANKS for a cool app.!

Edited by jackflash
  • 2 weeks later...

​Anyone?

​Add the following to your membermap.css file, I've added this to the core app for the next release.

.MicrosoftMap .Infobox .infobox-title a
{
	color: #000;
}

​Yup, but without success as u can see. I also tried to reinstall it.

​The issue here is that you have customised CSS from an older version, you need to revert the CSS and templates for member map to get the new, updated CSS.

​Add the following to your membermap.css file, I've added this to the core app for the next release.

{
}

​The issue here is that you have customised CSS from an older version, you need to revert the CSS and templates for member map to get the new, updated CSS.

​Membermap Templates & CSS without any customization, they are original. I didn't install this add-on before, so there no junk from previous versions.

CSS.PNG

templates.PNG

​Membermap Templates & CSS without any customization, they are original. I didn't install this add-on before, so there no junk from previous versions.

CSS.PNG

templates.PNG

​It looks like your includeCSS method may have been altered in your custom skin, I'm seeing

css_4/ipshoutbox.css,//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.2.0/css/font-awesome.min.css

The FontAwesome code shouldn't be on the minify URL.

Does this work on your default skin?

{
}

​Added it but didn't change anything.

​Look at template includeCSS

Share the code here

<if test="hasimportcss:|:is_array( $css['import'] )">
	<if test="minifycss:|:$this->settings['use_minify']"><php>$this->minify = array();</php></if>
	<foreach loop="cssImport:$css['import'] as $data">
		<php>
			if( $this->settings['use_minify'] AND ( ! $data['attributes'] OR stripos( $data['attributes'], 'screen' ) !== false ) )
			{
				$this->minify[] = "{$data['content']}";
			}
		</php>
		<if test="donotminifycss:|:!$this->settings['use_minify'] OR ( $data['attributes'] AND stripos( $data['attributes'], 'screen' ) === false )">
			<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" {$data['attributes']} href="{$data['content']}?ipbv={$this->registry->output->antiCacheHash}" />
		</if>
	</foreach>
	<if test="csstominify:|:$this->settings['use_minify'] AND count($this->minify)">
		<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media='screen,print' href="{$this->settings['css_base_url']}min/index.php?ipbv={$this->registry->output->antiCacheHash}&amp;f={parse expression="str_replace( $this->settings['css_base_url'], PUBLIC_DIRECTORY . '/', implode( ',', $this->minify ) )"}" />
	</if>
</if>
<if test="inlinecss:|:is_array( $css['inline'] ) AND count( $css['inline'] )">
	<foreach loop="cssInline:$css['inline'] as $data">
	<style type="text/css" {$data['attributes']}>
		/* Inline CSS */
		{$data['content']}
	</style>
	</foreach>
</if>
<!--[if lte IE 7]>
	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title='Main' media="screen" href="{$this->settings['css_base_url']}style_css/{$this->registry->output->skin['_csscacheid']}/ipb_ie.css" />
<![endif]-->
<!--[if lte IE 8]>
	<style type='text/css'>
		.ipb_table { table-layout: fixed; }
		.ipsLayout_content { width: 99.5%; }
	</style>
<![endif]-->
<if test="$this->settings['resize_img_force']">
	<!-- Forces resized images to an admin-defined size -->
	<style type='text/css'>
		img.bbc_img {
			max-width: {$this->settings['resize_img_force']}px !important;
			max-height: {$this->settings['resize_img_force']}px !important;
		}
	</style>
<else />
	<style type='text/css'>
		img.bbc_img { max-width: 100% !important; }
	</style>
</if>
<php>
if( !class_exists('Platform') ) require_once IPS_PUBLIC_PATH . '/style_images/' . $this->registry->getClass('output')->skin['set_image_dir'] . '/_php/loader.php';
</php>
<style type="text/css">
	{parse expression="Platform::state()->css()"}
</style>

Differences attached. ty.

diff1.PNG

diff2.PNG

It's possibly that your skin is out of date (does your skin author have a newer version available?).

Otherwise, click revert on the template, and then re-add

<php>
if( !class_exists('Platform') ) require_once IPS_PUBLIC_PATH . '/style_images/' . $this->registry->getClass('output')->skin['set_image_dir'] . '/_php/loader.php';
</php>
<style type="text/css">
</style>

to the end of the template.

It's possibly that your skin is out of date (does your skin author have a newer version available?).

Otherwise, click revert on the template, and then re-add

<php>
</php>
<style type="text/css">
</style>

to the end of the template.

​ty, now it displayed fine, but buttons didn't work. Nothing happened then i click on Current location/Add location. I'am already tried to rebuild cache data & templates data.

Notice: Due to licensing restrictions, Member Map does not have a `view` permission

Installed this mod, added the Basic / Not-for-profit API key but when I look on my site  (default skin) I just have a white page with the add location button, but no map showing to ad anything too.
Gave all admins and members the right permissions but still the notice above. 

When i switch to the custom skin is see : Fatal error: Call to a member function mapTemplate() on a non-object in /home/*/domains/*.nl/public_html/forum-7nUT6/admin-21zxc/applications_addon/other/membermap/modules_public/membermap/map.php on line 81

Anyone? Thanks for your help !