Member Map

Here's the error in the console - seems like it's blocked because my site is running in httpS and it tries to deliver it in http

1. Mixed Content: The page at 'https://xxx.com/?adsess=cd9e15aed21c371511c93f8de18cf16a&app=membermap&module=membermap&controller=markers' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://open.mapquestapi.com/nominatim/v1/search.php?csrfKey=5961e34715e8db7…8cf16a&key=pEPBzF67CQ8ExmSbV9K6th4rAiEc3wud&format=json&q=WIen&extratags=0'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
    1. send @ root_library.js.aced028bf1779f49b153e2db1ce8ea8d.js:2
      n.extend.ajax @ root_library.js.aced028bf1779f49b153e2db1ce8ea8d.js:2
      $.autocomplete.source @ VM211:9
      $.widget._search @ VM210:3737
      (anonymous function) @ VM210:415
      $.widget.search @ VM210:3729
      (anonymous function) @ VM210:3710
      handlerProxy @ VM210:760
12 hours ago, Kjell Iver Johansen said:

When taking recaching of the server, I get the following message in ACP. Anything to bother about?

It's showing you that because the table definition on your server is different to what's defined by the app. The "UPDATE" query is generated to prevent issues with NULL values, as this column doesn't allow a value to be NULL.

On 2/15/2016 at 3:31 PM, ThomasS said:

Here's the error in the console - seems like it's blocked because my site is running in httpS and it tries to deliver it in http

1. Mixed Content: The page at 'https://xxx.com/?adsess=cd9e15aed21c371511c93f8de18cf16a&app=membermap&module=membermap&controller=markers' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://open.mapquestapi.com/nominatim/v1/search.php?csrfKey=5961e34715e8db7…8cf16a&key=pEPBzF67CQ8ExmSbV9K6th4rAiEc3wud&format=json&q=WIen&extratags=0'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
    1. send @ root_library.js.aced028bf1779f49b153e2db1ce8ea8d.js:2
      n.extend.ajax @ root_library.js.aced028bf1779f49b153e2db1ce8ea8d.js:2
      $.autocomplete.source @ VM211:9
      $.widget._search @ VM210:3737
      $.widget.search @ VM210:3729
      (anonymous function) @ VM210:3710
      handlerProxy @ VM210:760

Is there a chance to get https working in the next version of Member Map?

Hello,

After using the application for a couple of days now I am coming with some ideas/proposals:

1. I would find useful to give the members to option to Save location of Custom markers (e.g. they could be saving interesting restaurants they have come across) this function should be available to members of certain member group only.

2. It would be nice to have a list ( a legend) of Custom Marker categories (e.g. where we have the option to turn on/off Members at present) so that they could give members to turn them on or off - (in my case switch on restaurants and off Shops etc.) it would make the operation with the map very easy.

3. Some basic stats would be nice too (this could be next to the custom markers)

4. and some attractive hook/plugin to be positioned on the page would be a great feature too :)

5. For custom markers it would be good to upload image (currently this is via html which is not that comfortable) - in my case logo of the shop owner

.. just some ideas :)

26 minutes ago, svit said:

1. I would find useful to give the members to option to Save location of Custom markers (e.g. they could be saving interesting restaurants they have come across) this function should be available to members of certain member group only.

If you only want this feature for a certain group, and it's a trusted group, you could consider giving them restricted ACP access to only manage Custom markers. I'm adding the needed restrictions to do that as we speak.

Adding it as a public option won't be added anytime soon.

2. It would be nice to have a list ( a legend) of Custom Marker categories (e.g. where we have the option to turn on/off Members at present) so that they could give members to turn them on or off - (in my case switch on restaurants and off Shops etc.) it would make the operation with the map very easy.

Already coming in 3.0.1

3. Some basic stats would be nice too (this could be next to the custom markers)

What kind of stats?

4. and some attractive hook/plugin to be positioned on the page would be a great feature too :)

Not for 3.0.1, but probably in 3.0.2

5. For custom markers it would be good to upload image (currently this is via html which is not that comfortable) - in my case logo of the shop owner

In the description, or the marker icon?

9 minutes ago, Martin A. said:

What kind of stats?

I would think of number of records of the same type: e.g. number of record of members and number of records for each custom marker category: e.g. Restaurants (53)

10 minutes ago, Martin A. said:

In the description, or the marker icon?

In the description - the icon needs to bear the custom mark symbol - which is perfectly fine the way it is but once you click on it, it is currently only a text, i think there could be some standard size logo or image filed. To give you an example of my intended use: I would like to make it attractive for the restaurants/shop owners/shools etc. to register and fill records about their business, the logo for them would be very important for their identity. It could stay optional at the same time. I am thinking of some custom fielding for them but I understand for many admins this is not required.

1 minute ago, svit said:

In the description - the icon needs to bear the custom mark symbol - which is perfectly fine the way it is but once you click on it, it is currently only a text, i think there could be some standard size logo or image filed. To give you an example of my intended use: I would like to make it attractive for the restaurants/shop owners/shools etc. to register and fill records about their business, the logo for them would be very important for their identity. It could stay optional at the same time. I am thinking of some custom fielding for them but I understand for many admins this is not required.

Would it enough for you if I change Marker Description to be a proper editor, instead of just a text field?

16 hours ago, svit said:

I would think of number of records of the same type: e.g. number of record of members and number of records for each custom marker category: e.g. Restaurants (53)

56ca70c02c1e2_Skjermbilde2016-02-2203.21

6 hours ago, Li3D said:

Hi,

No one can change the address on my forum, the link has no effect.

Does it work for you ?

Regards,

That's a known bug. Fix will be released soon.

I've just install this on 4.1.8.1 but the menu on ACP (inside the Community) is missing ... how can I checked what happened ?

FYI the application is working fine I just don't have the management menu on the ACP. I've the same problem with others apps and I don't know where it comes from.

Edited by naurel

Hello, I write with the translator. I'm sorry, but I do not know English.

I found 2 errors in the module Members Map and ask for help.

1. link does not work to change the location. After selecting the page reloads, but nothing happens. Link has the form : /?_fromLogin=1#

2. The profile group of guests who do not have access to me Member map see user profiles small homepage.

Please help.

IPS4 4.1.8.1

P.S.
Great module . Should be paid !

Greetings from Poland!
Thomas

3 hours ago, topek said:

Hello, I write with the translator. I'm sorry, but I do not know English.

I found 2 errors in the module Members Map and ask for help.

1. link does not work to change the location. After selecting the page reloads, but nothing happens. Link has the form : /?_fromLogin=1#

2. The profile group of guests who do not have access to me Member map see user profiles small homepage.

Please help.

IPS4 4.1.8.1

P.S.
Great module . Should be paid !

Greetings from Poland!
Thomas

Both will be fixed by the release that's due in a short time.