Improved Clubs Enhancements

20 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Try to run support tools. It seems a cache issue.

I've done that but it hasn't helped. I looked into the folder where the guest icon is supposed to be and it wasn't there. I uploaded a fresh copy from default theme installation and it has returned. But now the Member Country flags plugin has also stopped showing the flags. 

What's happening? All these things were fine before I installed this app. 

• 2 weeks later...

Theres a problem occurring with the app that I need some support on. 

I have set it up to automatically add new members to certain clubs. When I go back into ACP to check this the clubs that were ticked are all unticked, except one, so when new members sign up they aren't automatically added to those clubs. I have checked this out with a test registration and unfortunately it holds true - the only club the test member is in is the one on the top of the list in ACP

On 3/31/2020 at 10:33 PM, GTAPoliceMods said:

We are still having issues where the club owner (even when disabled) can create HTML blocks. Anyway you can look into this? This issue was reported months ago now.

Hello, @GTAPoliceMods, as I have this app, decided to take a look (I'm sure @InvisionHQ wouldn't matter).

Which option disabled exactly do you mean? This?

Q7bvpCX.png

Edited by Adriano Faria
6 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hello, @GTAPoliceMods, as I have this app, decided to take a look (I'm sure @InvisionHQ wouldn't matter).

Which option disabled exactly do you mean? This?

Q7bvpCX.png

@Adriano Faria Thanks for your help. That is exactly how we have it set as, yet club owners can still create HTML blocks. At the moment as a security precaution we have "Allow Club Owners to manage custom blocks" disabled. I am not a developer but I feel that the check box for the "HTML" option does not register correctly.

11 hours ago, GTAPoliceMods said:

I am not a developer but I feel that the check box for the "HTML" option does not register correctly.

This is a similar thing that I am experiencing with the issue I reported above. The option boxes are not staying ticked for automatically adding new members either. 

Hello, I've recently purchased this (and gladly so, it turned out to be an excellent addition!)

I was wondering if you could consider adding a basic point system, so that global admins can manually assign/delete points to any clubs based on their achievements within the community. 

If I am to be completely honest, I'm in desperate need for such a feature, but I also believe it to be equally useful for any community that runs clubs as a tool to manage squad-organized competition.

If you're actually going to implement this, please consider including:

- a club ranking page/widget 

- an option to add reason when assigning/deleting points 

Edited by Shiyo
  • 2 weeks later...

Would you consider adding Categories to the Clubs index? So we can seperate the Clubs? I wish this was something that was already coded into Clubs. I know not everyone would need the option but it could be useful for some of us. Some of my clubs I would categorize as "educational" and then others as "member clubs".

Hi there! @InvisionHQ

Just purchased. Very cool! 

It didn't occur to me till after I purchased, but... is there some way to automatically add people who get added to a specific group into a specific Club?

For example, someone subscribes to my website. They are moved into the Subscribers group. Can they automatically somehow be added into the Subscribers Club I created for them?

Also, when their subscription expires, they are moved back to whatever group they were in before the subscription. Could they also then automatically be removed from the Subscription Club?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @InvisionHQ, thanks for the Improved Clubs Enhancements plugin.

I'm having trouble with this plugin enabled when enabling IN_DEV. I get this error:

IPS\Db\Exception thrown with message "Duplicate entry 'clubsenhancements' for key 'PRIMARY'"

Stacktrace:
#6 IPS\Db\Exception in /var/www/test/system/Db/Db.php:671
#5 IPS\_Db:preparedQuery in /var/www/test/system/Db/Db.php:937
#4 IPS\_Db:insert in /var/www/test/system/Developer/Developer.php:129
#3 IPS\_Developer:synchronize in /var/www/test/system/Developer/Developer.php:47
#2 IPS\_Developer:sync in /var/www/test/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php:65
#1 IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin:init in /var/www/test/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:109
#0 IPS\_Dispatcher:i in /var/www/gest/admin/index.php:14

If I disable this app, the error goes away. Any ideas?

Edited by wohali