Pruning Options

jfmakis

The board has an option to Prune topics that haven't had a reply for X Days but is it possible to develop something via the board or an app, that prunes topics that haven't been viewed for X Days instead ?

Sadly some important topics have been locked to prevent posts and these would be missed if they are removed.

I don't remember any default option to prune topics with no reply after X days. Are you using some kind of modification perhaps?

It could be updated to support also a last viewed date. Or you can have a completely new one made since the software doesn't store a topic's last view date in the first place. You'd also need to account for that in the code.

20 hours ago, teraßyte said:

I don't remember any default option to prune topics with no reply after X days. Are you using some kind of modification perhaps?

It could be updated to support also a last viewed date. Or you can have a completely new one made since the software doesn't store a topic's last view date in the first place. You'd also need to account for that in the code.

Apologies for the confusion I may have caused. There is a pruning option in the Member Setting> Profiles>Profile Setting> Conversations> Prune conversations with no reply

Not entirely sure if this is PM settings or responses to topics. Perhaps someone can assist please.

Could contain: Page, Text