Improved Clubs Enhancements

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

I'm on IPB 4.6.8 and am using Improved Clubs Enhancements v2.0.4b.  I've just created a private Club from scratch, but when I try to add a forum to it the suite throws the following error:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\forums\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubForums::clubForm(), 1 passed in /home/XXX/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code on line 171 and exactly 2 expected (0)
#0 /home/XXX/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(171): IPS\forums\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubForums->clubForm(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#1 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/clubs/clubs.php(468): IPS\forums\hook2938->clubForm(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Club))
#2 /home/XXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\clubs\_clubs->nodeForm()
#3 /home/XXX/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/clubs/clubs.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/XXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\clubs\_clubs->execute()
#5 /home/XXX/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

I was able to add the forum once I disabled all my addons (including ICE).

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Just wondering if the error I pointed out in the previous message is close to being fixed?  I'm on IPB 4.6.9 and using ICE 2.0.4b, created a Club, and tried to add a forum.  It threw the following error:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\forums\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubForums::clubForm(), 1 passed in /XXX/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code on line 171 and exactly 2 expected (0)
#0 /XXX/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(171): IPS\forums\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubForums->clubForm(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#1 /XXX/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(1545): IPS\forums\hook2938->clubForm(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Club))
#2 /XXX/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(1026): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->nodeForm()
#3 /XXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->nodeForm()
#4 /XXX/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(120): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /XXX/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(95): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#6 /XXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->execute()
#7 /XXX/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

As before, I was able to add Club features once I disabled all applications and customizations (including ICE), but the error seems to point specifically to something to do with Clubs so I posted it here.

5 hours ago, LiquidFractal said:

Hi,

Just wondering if the error I pointed out in the previous message is close to being fixed?  I'm on IPB 4.6.9 and using ICE 2.0.4b, created a Club, and tried to add a forum.  It threw the following error:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\forums\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubForums::clubForm(), 1 passed in /XXX/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code on line 171 and exactly 2 expected (0)
#0 /XXX/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(171): IPS\forums\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubForums->clubForm(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#1 /XXX/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(1545): IPS\forums\hook2938->clubForm(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Club))
#2 /XXX/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(1026): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->nodeForm()
#3 /XXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->nodeForm()
#4 /XXX/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(120): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /XXX/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(95): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#6 /XXX/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->execute()
#7 /XXX/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

As before, I was able to add Club features once I disabled all applications and customizations (including ICE), but the error seems to point specifically to something to do with Clubs so I posted it here.

I thought I had fixed it, I also use it not my forum and this kind of error has disappeared. Can you confirm that you are using the latest version available?

OK, I've noticed something else:

I have a test site and a production site.  When I create a new Club on my test site, I have an option to instantly create Club features as per the menu below:

clubfeatures.jpg.16798021446434df1fccddc06c809c2a.jpg

However, when I create a new Club on my production site these options are missing.

Both sites are running ICE 2.0.4.b, and I even uninstalled and reinstalled ICE on my production site.  However, this does not fix this discrepancy.

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting this error when trying to invite and add members to a club

mysqli_sql_exception: Duplicate entry '1-4272' for key 'PRIMARY' (1062)
#0 public_html/system/Db/Db.php(659): mysqli_stmt->execute()
#1 public_html/system/Db/Db.php(938): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#2 public_html/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1154): IPS\_Db->insert()
#3public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(52): IPS\Member\_Club->addMember()
#4 /public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(448): IPS\Member\hook1645->addMember()
#5 public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->addMembersGroup()
#6 public_html/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(120): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(95): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#8 //public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->execute()
#9 /public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Edited by JustHatched
On 1/31/2022 at 4:21 AM, Wicked007 said:

This Improved Clubs Enhancements has been taken down ,  im guessing due to the errors its throwing ? 

Im hoping you can fix it so i can purchase this plug in , it is exactly what i am looking for now ! 😀

Wow, yeah, umm...it seems obvious, but can the dev say anything definitive as to why it was pulled?  I tend to get a bit nervous when this happens to apps I rely on for my business and I hear nothing about it...:huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We are getting this error when trying to add a club

OverflowException:  (0)
#0/www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/system/Member/Club/Club.php(673): IPS\Member\_Club->addMember(Object(IPS\Member), 'leader')
#1 /www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(362): IPS\Member\_Club->form(false, true, Array)
#2 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/directory.php(385): IPS\Member\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClub->form(false, true, Array)
#3 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_directory->create()
#4 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(29): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/directory.php(52): IPS\Dispatcher\hook3189->execute()
#6 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(71): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_directory->execute()
#7 /www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerDirectory->execute()
#8 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Edited by Unlucky
On 1/30/2022 at 1:47 PM, JustHatched said:

I am getting this error when trying to invite and add members to a club

mysqli_sql_exception: Duplicate entry '1-4272' for key 'PRIMARY' (1062)
#0 public_html/system/Db/Db.php(659): mysqli_stmt->execute()
#1 public_html/system/Db/Db.php(938): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#2 public_html/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1154): IPS\_Db->insert()
#3public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(52): IPS\Member\_Club->addMember()
#4 /public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(448): IPS\Member\hook1645->addMember()
#5 public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->addMembersGroup()
#6 public_html/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(120): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(95): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#8 //public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->execute()
#9 /public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

It happened with all members?

17 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

We are getting this error when trying to add a club

OverflowException:  (0)
#0/www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/system/Member/Club/Club.php(673): IPS\Member\_Club->addMember(Object(IPS\Member), 'leader')
#1 /www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(362): IPS\Member\_Club->form(false, true, Array)
#2 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/directory.php(385): IPS\Member\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClub->form(false, true, Array)
#3 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_directory->create()
#4 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(29): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/directory.php(52): IPS\Dispatcher\hook3189->execute()
#6 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(71): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_directory->execute()
#7 /www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerDirectory->execute()
#8 www/walkingfootball.com/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

To investigate this error I need to access your ACP as administrator, if so send me a MP and I'll be happy to help.

• 4 weeks later...

When adding HTML to a custom block, the HTML does not display.  Specifically it is a twitter feed embed. 

Is there something specific that I need to add to get something like this to display?

<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/RangerBoats?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">Tweets by RangerBoats</a> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• 3 weeks later...

@InvisionHQ I came up with a partial solution to creating nested menus using custom blocks, see below:

image.thumb.png.63dc0d95d196f9d9575c6a2fcd85e29d.png

The problem is every new club feature that gets added it gets added to this:

image.thumb.png.6f0f515f8cb4b9a861c850a42059e4da.png

This can become quite confusing to look at once you've added a few.

Could you add a hide feature as shown below?

image.thumb.png.4d62f6130d28186159d4eac6d7ebdd02.png

The feature would still exist if hidden but wouldn't appear in the menu section if enabled.

This would allow for the "appearance" of nested features with minimal additional coding.

Good day @InvisionHQ  

Looks there is problem with your App.
...when i want to open a new topic section into Clubs.
(Was working well in the past and i don't know until when it does not work as i did not used it for a long time. Maybe until i did the last update )

I have this message ''Something went wrong'' and the topic tab can't be added into the club's menu.

My developper found this issue, could you solve it please ? 
Issue #2 is being caused by a bad hook in the “Improved Clubs Enhancements” application, which comes from the marketplace. I can’t fix this for you. You’ll need to contact the author of this app and have them fix it.

The error (so you can send it to him) is:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\forums\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubForums::clubForm(), 1 passed in /var/www/clubimport.fr/init.php(913) : eval()'d code on line 219 and exactly 2 expected (0)

Thanks  @InvisionHQ

On 4/13/2022 at 4:46 PM, Chris Anderson said:

@InvisionHQ I came up with a partial solution to creating nested menus using custom blocks, see below:

image.thumb.png.63dc0d95d196f9d9575c6a2fcd85e29d.png

The problem is every new club feature that gets added it gets added to this:

image.thumb.png.6f0f515f8cb4b9a861c850a42059e4da.png

This can become quite confusing to look at once you've added a few.

Could you add a hide feature as shown below?

image.thumb.png.4d62f6130d28186159d4eac6d7ebdd02.png

The feature would still exist if hidden but wouldn't appear in the menu section if enabled.

This would allow for the "appearance" of nested features with minimal additional coding.

It seems a good idea, I'll see if I can do something.

14 hours ago, Clubimport said:

I have this message ''Something went wrong'' and the topic tab can't be added into the club's menu.

can you look at system logs?

Please tell me also invision version and app version.