Members Shop ( Support Topic )

1 minute ago, Tripp★ said:

Alright man. Thank you very much for getting back to me. I'm looking forward to it, and I can't wait to see what you've done here. 🙂 

Honestly I want to re-write my whole website to work like members shop does, Once you are on a module of it there is no page reloads everything is done instantly, Login to the demo you will have like 5k points and have a mess with it if you wanted

Sure thing, will do man.

One question I have is that does version 2.0 of the Members Shop fix the expiring premium membership problem, even when it's set to never expire? This is something that keeps happening even today on my site, it usually expires after about 5-15 minutes, even though they're supposed to be permanent. 

Just now, Tripp★ said:

One question I have is that does version 2.0 of the Members Shop fix the expiring premium membership problem, even when it's set to never expire? This is something that keeps happening even today on my site, it usually expires after about 5-15 minutes, even though they're supposed to be permanent.

Never knew anything about that, Will check it out.

Not sure if you have commerce but you could use their subscription module for this app too now ( the version you are using ), You can create your own currency for commerce and allow them to upgrade their usergroup via paying with points, remember if you do create your own currency and sell other things you will have to disable the points payments for them items if they are marked to accept all payment methods and you don't want to allow them to use their points for it

Updated to 2.0.0

New Features

• Re-wrote the whole application to use JavaScript / j-Query / Ajax
    • This will allow your members to use most ( Could be all there's a lot ) of this applications modules without having to reload any pages, >:(I HATE PAGE RELOADS >:(
      • This includes
        • Buying items ( Using them instantly or storing them from any page what allows them to be purchased or redeemed )
        • Redeeming items ( When buying & using or redeeming from their myitems page ) ( YES this includes the ones where it shows settings for members to enter )
        • Selling back their items
        • Sending items
        • Going from the index page to the categories
        • Going from the index page to viewing the items
        • Changing the categories
        • Filtering the categories allowing members to choose multiple
        • Filtering the stock available in the categories
        • Sorting the categories
        • Using the bank when depositing or withdrawing points
        • Changing the stats pages
        • And lot's more
  • Changed the categories in the sidebar allowing members to select multiple categories to be shown
  • Moved the sort by on the categories to the sidebar
  • Added a filter for stock levels to the sidebar
  • The shops item buttons will no longer show BUY NOW to guests instead it will show a message saying to login or sign-up
  • Added some more friendly URL's
  • Changed the breadcrumb's to have the main Members Shop module as the main breadcrumb ( After the home one ) on every modules page so it looks much better when browsing the bank and stats etc as it will show like " Home > Members Shop > Statistics " instead of just " Home > Statistics " where the 2nd looks like it could be the sites statistics and not members shop etc
  • Added better pop up messages for selling back items
  • Added better pop up error messages for dealing with items
  • The flash messages when redeeming items etc will now show for 5 seconds instead of 3 seconds
  • Added a setting to the ACP for the position of the flash message from either the top or bottom of the screen
  • Added better error messages for if users enter wrong amounts in the bank ( Example... tried to bank more points then they have etc )
  • Added settings to the ACP allowing you to disable all hooks from the IPS applications
    • This is to be used if for example you have the calendar app installed and do not want to use Members Shop with the calendar app, Then you would simply disable the settings for the calendar application and it will ignore any code hook codes, overrides and its settings linked with the calendar application
  • Redesigned the top points widget
  • Redesigned the stats page table widgets

Bug Fixes

• Fixed the bug where it might ignore the items purchase time delays

Enjoy :biggrin:

On 11/25/2019 at 8:04 PM, SparrowMason said:

With the new update the custom item tab in shop settings to set notifications on purchase has disappeared.

That got removed a few updates back and replaced with admin notifications

7 hours ago, pr0chu said:

In the new update how to go back to the old popups as your new ones don't work with my theme?

you can't go back to the old pop ups, what do you mean they don't work?

29 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

That got removed a few updates back and replaced with admin notifications

you can't go back to the old pop ups, what do you mean they don't work?

You know the items in the store, when you click redeem, nothing is happening, after refreshing the page, item is gone.

Edited by pr0chu
  • Automatic Restock - please add it. thought it will be added at next update :x
  • In stock bug - when an item has 99 in stock - it shows that the stock is empty. Still can buy though. still happenning.
  • Cool-down - not working, when I set it - it doesn`t do anything. works like a charm now, awesome 🙂
  • ACP Logs - when I award someone with points via the ACP it doesn`t write it anywhere. please add a log to it at Send Points or at Admin Logs. seen you added it to the logs of the members shop 🙂 thanks!
  • Notification - the notification when a member buys a custom item doesn`t exists anymore. It sent me notifications when a member bought them, helped me alot to give members what they need to get. would like if it will be back. the notification at the ACP doesn`t work. I never get any notification there and I activated it. still not getting any notification at the ACP, please help.
  • Also, is it possible to show the categories in mobile devices? I tried removing the hide phone from the PHP code but it shows no category at all. can`t see it still, please help members can`t see all the shop products via mobile because of that.
On 11/2/2019 at 9:20 PM, DarkClaWz said:

by the way, forgot to mention it.
when a member buys a custom item he gets an error message (the purchase still catches in).
why is that happening ?

this still happenning, when he buys & redeems it is stuck at the processing... window (after updating to 2.0.0)
when he buys and saves and then redeems he gets the same error as before (something went wrong. please try again)

thanks for last update 🙂 looks good

On 11/28/2019 at 10:11 PM, SparrowMason said:

Okay how do you get these admin notifications?

they should be activated automatically, check your admin notification settings in the ACP

On 11/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, DarkClaWz said:

Automatic Restock - please add it. thought it will be added at next update :x

sorry actually forgot about that, got carried away with the rest

In stock bug - when an item has 99 in stock - it shows that the stock is empty. Still can buy though. still happenning.

I'm sure that got fixed it was missing the <= I'll check it again

Notification - the notification when a member buys a custom item doesn`t exists anymore. It sent me notifications when a member bought them, helped me alot to give members what they need to get. would like if it will be back. the notification at the ACP doesn`t work. I never get any notification there and I activated it. still not getting any notification at the ACP, please help.

I'll add a setting to choose to have the old front end ones again or the admin ones

Also, is it possible to show the categories in mobile devices? I tried removing the hide phone from the PHP code but it shows no category at all. can`t see it still, please help members can`t see all the shop products via mobile because of that.

they should show, the categories are different now from before, if you manually edited any html files you'll need to revert them or they won't get updated with the 2.0.0 update

this still happenning, when he buys & redeems it is stuck at the processing... window (after updating to 2.0.0)
when he buys and saves and then redeems he gets the same error as before (something went wrong. please try again)

what theme settings are you using? tables or grid, and if grid big or small

thanks for last update 🙂 looks good

👍

Hi

One of the user did try to buy custom item. When he tried, there was an error logged:

Error: Class 'IPS\membersshop\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\Customitem' not found (0)
#0 /var/www/html/ips2.headshotownia.pl/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/myitems.php(1213): IPS\core\_AdminNotification::send('membersshop', 'customitem', 1, true)
#1 /var/www/html/ips2.headshotownia.pl/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/myitems.php(281): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_myitems->customPurchase(Object(IPS\membersshop\Purchases), Object(IPS\Member), true, Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal))
#2 /var/www/html/ips2.headshotownia.pl/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_myitems->redeem()
#3 /var/www/html/ips2.headshotownia.pl/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/myitems.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/ips2.headshotownia.pl/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_myitems->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/ips2.headshotownia.pl/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

23 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

sorry actually forgot about that, got carried away with the rest

awesome 🙂

I'm sure that got fixed it was missing the <= I'll check it again

OK

I'll add a setting to choose to have the old front end ones again or the admin ones

ok. but the current ones doesn`t work at all.

they should show, the categories are different now from before, if you manually edited any html files you'll need to revert them or they won't get updated with the 2.0.0 update

you were right 🙂 awesome work at the categories, I like it.

what theme settings are you using? tables or grid, and if grid big or small

grid for shop (15 per page) and table for my items (10 per page)
at both I am facing the same.

One more small thing - when a member tries to use a change username from his product it just does a black background with no option to change the username.
from the shop (buy & use) it works perfectly.

Edited by DarkClaWz
7 minutes ago, DarkClaWz said:

ok. but the current ones doesn`t work at all.

Yeah I am working on a update for it already plus a couple extra edits to it, You can add the block in the ACP for now so when you login you will see if any are needed to do

8 minutes ago, DarkClaWz said:

grid for shop (15 per page) and table for my items (10 per page)
at both I am facing the same.

I'll check that

8 minutes ago, DarkClaWz said:

One more small thing - when a member tries to use a change username from his product it just does a black background with no option to change the username.
from the shop (buy & use) it works perfectly.

There is a bug with table viewing, If you change it to small grids it should be OK, Will be sorted in the update

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

Yeah I am working on a update for it already plus a couple extra edits to it, You can add the block in the ACP for now so when you login you will see if any are needed to do

yeah we had that block before was very comfortable but it was gone.
does it still exists just not at my forum? :X

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

There is a bug with table viewing, If you change it to small grids it should be OK, Will be sorted in the update

I was wrong here! I had a very old view at the My Products page. checked it out and it caused it.
Now works good. other stuff is the same though.

thank mate

One of our developers reported that it seems that this application “deletes” people’s reaction images 😞

$return = parent::form( $form );

try

{

$reaction = \IPS\membersshop\Reactions::load( $this->id, 'reaction_id' );

}

catch( \Exception $e )

{

$reaction = FALSE;

}

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Number( 'reaction_shop_points', $reaction ? $reaction->points : 0, TRUE, array( 'min' => 0 ) ) );

if ( $values = $form->values() )

{

try

{

$reaction = \IPS\membersshop\Reactions::load( $this->id, 'reaction_id' );

}

catch( \Exception $e )

{

$reaction = new \IPS\membersshop\Reactions;

}

$reaction->points = $values['reaction_shop_points'];

$reaction->reaction_id = $this->id;

$reaction->save();

}

this is the form() method, so here it calls $form->values() but then the regular form handling is going to do the same, i think that's where the problem is occurring

1 hour ago, Daniel F said:

One of our developers reported that it seems that this application “deletes” people’s reaction images 😞

why would that delete a image? Its the form for the reactions to store the amount of points to award users when a reaction is given, We can't use IPS tables so each one uses it's own table to hold the value, Lot's of people use this feature and not 1 report of it deleting images 😕, It trys to load the members shop table to see if that reaction exists if does then carry on, if not create a new column adding the values, It does also unset the values of that in the formatformvalues too, I did once get a error there before it unset but thats the only one I remember from any reaction error

Edited by TheJackal84
11 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Lot's of people use this feature and not 1 report of it deleting images 😕,

We've had several tickets with broken reaction images, it's just that nobody suspected that it was caused by this app.(Kind of like the deleted signature attachments issue from your sticky notes app 😉 )

I have no further information yet, I've only forwarded the information.

Edit: Yep, reproduced it local after installing your app.