Members Shop ( Support Topic )

11 minutes ago, Kuma said:

Even when the appropriate group(s) has access checked in the ACP it still gives the error.

Interestingly, it shows checked/toggled on by default upon installation but doesn't input the actual data into the database unless it is saved again. No further issues as of current. 

Is there a way to limit the amount of points a user can put into the bank? Like limit to 50,000? @TheJackal84

Also, can you make it so that when a user purchases a product/subscription in Commerce, they are awarded a defined amount of points? After reading the commerce support, I was under the impression that it would allow this function...

Edited by Kuma

Your integration with Foster's trophies seems to be broken:

SELECT shop_points FROM `DATABASE_core_members` AS `core_members` WHERE member_id=1
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'shop_points' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\memberssh...', Array, true)
#1 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/system/Db/Select.php(355): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/applications/membersshop/extensions/trophies/TrophyCriteria/membersshop.php(67): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(428): IPS\membersshop\extensions\trophies\TrophyCriteria\_membersshop::memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\trophies\Trophy), NULL)
#5 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/applications/trophies/sources/Trophy/Trophy.php(473): IPS\trophies\_Trophy->memberMeetsCriteria(Object(IPS\Member))
#6 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/applications/trophies/extensions/core/Profile/TrophiesAndMedals.php(30): IPS\trophies\_Trophy::updateTrophiesForMember(Object(IPS\Member))
#7 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(220): IPS\trophies\extensions\core\Profile\_TrophiesAndMedals->__construct(Object(IPS\Member))
#8 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/init.php(820) : eval()'d code(23): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#9 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\trophies_hook_profile->manage()
#10 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#12 /home/%directoryREDACTED%/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

9 hours ago, Kuma said:

Is there a way to limit the amount of points a user can put into the bank? Like limit to 50,000?

There is no limits to the bank, I can look into something though

9 hours ago, Kuma said:

Also, can you make it so that when a user purchases a product/subscription in Commerce, they are awarded a defined amount of points? After reading the commerce support, I was under the impression that it would allow this function...

The points you now sell per point etc, go to the member shop settings in the ACP and click the commerce button in the top right hand side then it will take you to this page

spacer.png

set your values then add the points widget to your site and it will allow members to buy their selected amount

5 hours ago, Kuma said:

I'll look into that

Hello! When redeeming an item from the My Items page, the dialog box is empty. While medals can still be redeemed (but the item is only removed from My Items after we refresh the page), this is problematic for items that require us to input some info like Change Username, Sticky Notes, etc.

WI2tuJE.png

On 1/14/2020 at 11:24 AM, sadface201 said:

Hello! When redeeming an item from the My Items page, the dialog box is empty. While medals can still be redeemed (but the item is only removed from My Items after we refresh the page), this is problematic for items that require us to input some info like Change Username, Sticky Notes, etc.

are you using the latest version?

@TheJackal84 - Can you check my messages once you get time. Sorry to bother you.

I had another question, I recently integrated Commerce on my website and I understand you removed the functionality to add custom packages to buy bonus points and replaced it with a value based system where a user can enter the number of points he wants and the system will calculate it automatically.

I was wondering if its possible to get the option to add custom packages to purchase bonus points. For example, buy 10000 Bonus Points for $10 and similar packages and have it show up on the Commerce page itself and not as a widget?

I can add a custom product where users can buy it and I can later add the points manually which would be my last option if it is not possible to get the automated functionality.

Thank you for reading.

22 hours ago, 403 - Forbideen said:

Please, fix the problem where i try to allow tropheus from member shop.

It's fixed for the next update

On 1/27/2020 at 2:57 AM, Donald Meek said:

i using CJ Menu and following how to point to a app and its not working with your membersshop app

I'll check it out, someone else had this problem so will check through some of my support requests

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, sadface201 said:

@TheJackal84 Could I request an older version of the app (before 2.0)? So that we could downgrade until you could take a look at our issue. Our users are starting to complain as it's put a halt to some of their activities.

in the downloads section for this app there is a button to view previous versions IPS store the last 5 updates, Alhough you can not actually downgrade you would need to uninstall losing all your data

Is all the other JS working correctly for you? Also try to change to grid view and see if it still happens

2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

in the downloads section for this app there is a button to view previous versions IPS store the last 5 updates, Alhough you can not actually downgrade you would need to uninstall losing all your data

Is all the other JS working correctly for you? Also try to change to grid view and see if it still happens

Oh, changing to grid view did the trick! 😆 Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...

Requests to improve the GOALS addon -

Run goal every hour, Run goal every three hours, Run goal every six hours, Run goal every twelve hours, Run goal once a day, Run goal once a week, Run goal once a month.
Could we have the option to achieve the goal just once? Example; member has reached 100 posts, etc, etc. As you wouldn't have this option every hour. (basically 1 time goals)

Member Goals

• (As above) Member has achieved X amount of posts, topics
  • Member has achieve X amount of reactions & reputation from other members
  • Member is in a selected group
  • Member is Staff (Admin, Super Mod, Moderator, helper, etc)
  • Member has joined the community
  • Member has uploaded an avatar
  • Member has completed profile information
  • Member has a signiture
  • Member is a club owner, joiner, etc.
  • Member has been registered for X days, months, years
  • Custom member goals (to be able to use fa icon or image and be able to award points)
  • The option to use fa-icons, images for Select Reward (currently only have points or membershop)
  • ALL OF THE ABOVE TO COVER FORUMS & CLUBS

Really opens up the possibilities of achieving goals within the forums and clubs and the rest of the IPS suite.

Thanks!

Edited by Dean_

Request: Points -

Could we have a notification when users earn points. If you join a forum and start earning them you have absolutely no idea. Just a simple notification ‘You’ve earned 5 points for signing up’ / You’ve earned 2 points for replying to the topic’. Maybe in a pop up or using the notification system.

5 hours ago, Dean_ said:

Request: Points -

Could we have a notification when users earn points. If you join a forum and start earning them you have absolutely no idea. Just a simple notification ‘You’ve earned 5 points for signing up’ / You’ve earned 2 points for replying to the topic’. Maybe in a pop up or using the notification system.

Like the idea!