Members Shop ( Support Topic )

• Automatic Restock - please add it. will be added next update, waiting for it 🙂
  • Top Points Block - doesn`t really shows top members with points, something wrong there. Fixed! thanks!
  • In stock bug - when an item has 99 in stock - it shows that the stock is empty. Still can buy though. Still happening.
  • Cool-down - not working, when I set it - it doesn`t do anything. Still not working 😕 
  • ACP Logs - when I award someone with points via the ACP it doesn`t write it anywhere. please add a log to it at Send Points or at Admin Logs. still can`t find any logs
  • Notification - the notification when a member buys a custom item doesn`t exists anymore. It sent me notifications when a member bought them, helped me alot to give members what they need to get. would like if it will be back. the notification at the ACP doesn`t work. I never get any notification there and I activated it.

thanks for last update, waiting for other stuff!

• Automatic Restock - please add it. will be added next update, waiting for it 🙂
  • In stock bug - when an item has 99 in stock - it shows that the stock is empty. Still can buy though.
  • Cool-down - not working, when I set it - it doesn`t do anything.
  • ACP Logs - when I award someone with points via the ACP it doesn`t write it anywhere. please add a log to it at Send Points or at Admin Logs.
  • Notification - the notification when a member buys a custom item doesn`t exists anymore. It sent me notifications when a member bought them, helped me alot to give members what they need to get. would like if it will be back. the notification at the ACP doesn`t work. I never get any notification there and I activated it.

Also, is it possible to show the categories in mobile devices? I tried removing the hide phone from the PHP code but it shows no category at all.

Love this app! Would be awesome to have shop items that worked with Pages, too.

Things like:
- Feature article for X days (auto un-feature)

- Update field (bypass normal field permissions to allow members to buy extra information slots, etc, allow editing for a specific time period/once only/etc)

This application currently supports / works with 24 applications and or plugins, YES that was 24

Check them out to maximize this application to it's full potential 

On 10/20/2019 at 9:19 PM, DarkClaWz said:
  • Automatic Restock - please add it. will be added next update, waiting for it 🙂
  • In stock bug - when an item has 99 in stock - it shows that the stock is empty. Still can buy though.
  • ACP Logs - when I award someone with points via the ACP it doesn`t write it anywhere. please add a log to it at Send Points or at Admin Logs.
  • Notification - the notification when a member buys a custom item doesn`t exists anymore. It sent me notifications when a member bought them, helped me alot to give members what they need to get. would like if it will be back. the notification at the ACP doesn`t work. I never get any notification there and I activated it.

Also, is it possible to show the categories in mobile devices? I tried removing the hide phone from the PHP code but it shows no category at all.

please respond at least for my question, the dots you told will be fixed in next update

5 minutes ago, DarkClaWz said:

please respond at least for my question, the dots you told will be fixed in next update

Don't know where I said that?? 🤔

On 10/11/2019 at 11:07 AM, TheJackal84 said:
On 10/10/2019 at 8:07 PM, DarkClaWz said:
  • Automatic Restock - please add it.

that will be added soon

• Top Points Block - doesn`t really shows top members with points, something wrong there.

I'll look into it

seems fine on mine, can anyone else confirm this?

• ACP Logs - when I award someone with points via the ACP it doesn`t write it anywhere. please add a log to it at Send Points or at Admin Logs.

it should log, I'll look into it

• Notification - the notification when a member buys a custom item doesn`t exists anymore. It sent me notifications when a member bought them, helped me alot to give members what they need to get. would like if it will be back.

it now sends a notification to the ACP, you should see them when you login

not all updates can include all requests, if there is a bug then I will push out a bug update without adding updates etc, what is more important a bug fix now or waiting lots more days for a update with the bug fixed and a new feature?

With the notification thing I doubt I will be adding the older way back in the admin notifications are better then the front side ones

3 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Don't know where I said that?? 🤔

not all updates can include all requests, if there is a bug then I will push out a bug update without adding updates etc, what is more important a bug fix now or waiting lots more days for a update with the bug fixed and a new feature?

With the notification thing I doubt I will be adding the older way back in the admin notifications are better then the front side ones

guess I didn`t understand you :X
Top points you fixed. In stock (99) wasn`t fixed but it`s not a critical bug so it`s understandable.
Cool-down doesn`t work at my shop 😕 what can I do?
Logs you will check guess it will be in an upcoming update.

About the notification - it doesn`t notifie me at all. I marked it to do so but it doesn`t do anything at my ACP. I have to check it manually from the members shop products.
Also before last updates I could see how many of those custom purchases wasn`t given at the ACP and from there access to the list (talking about the main page of the ACP).
That thing doesn`t exist anymore and I can`t add it. was very comfortable.

About my question, is it possible to make categories show at the members shop via phone? when I removed from the PHP code the hidephone - it showed no categories. The list was empty.

13 hours ago, DarkClaWz said:

Top points you fixed.

:biggrin:

In stock (99) wasn`t fixed but it`s not a critical bug so it`s understandable.

That was my fault, I missed this when going through them

Cool-down doesn`t work at my shop 😕 what can I do?

you are putting them in as seconds ain't you? basically 300 will be 5 minutes, it is working fine for me, I did ask if anyone else is experiencing this but no one replied :angry:

Logs you will check guess it will be in an upcoming update.

👍

About the notification - it doesn`t notifie me at all. I marked it to do so but it doesn`t do anything at my ACP. I have to check it manually from the members shop products.
Also before last updates I could see how many of those custom purchases wasn`t given at the ACP and from there access to the list (talking about the main page of the ACP).
That thing doesn`t exist anymore and I can`t add it. was very comfortable.

If you really wanted that the old notifications I might be able to throw a plugin your way with it added, Please don't rush this for me though I will do it once I processed all my to-do lists

About my question, is it possible to make categories show at the members shop via phone? when I removed from the PHP code the hidephone - it showed no categories. The list was empty.

Yes I will sort that out too, I am sure there is a class in there what hides the <ul> class on mobiles

There is fundamental problem with the item: Stone, paper scissors. When there is "draw" the buyer gets points (the same points what is item price). Buyer should not get any points when its draw and when he loses. If he loses then it should reduce the points but its not working. Also where can we change the win %  and the winnings amount? Thanks

Edited by Matis Soppe
1 minute ago, Matis Soppe said:

There is fundamental problem with the item: Stone, paper scissors. When there is "draw" the buyer gets points (the same points what is item price). Buyer should not get any points when its draw and when he loses. If he loses then it should reduce the points but its not working. Also where can we change the win %  and the winnings amount? Thanks

its not a issue or bug it's in the description of the way it works

Play Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock ( Basically Rock, Paper, Scissors but the extended Big Bang Theory's version ), Users can double up their points if they win, Get their points back if they draw, Or get nothing if they lose, You can also allow users to increase their bet by a selected maximum amount you will set in the ACP item settings )

3 minutes ago, Matis Soppe said:

If buyer don't loose anything in any way then whats the point of this item ? 🙂

Charity ?

11 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Or get nothing if they lose

if you win you win, if you lose you lose, if you draw you draw there is no charity in it, feel free to edit the code

membersshop\modules\front\shop\myitems.php

line 872

elseif ( $outcome == 333 )
{
	$amount = $getItem->price;
	$logsACP = sprintf( \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->get('ms_acp_log_won_rock_paper'), $getItem->name );
	$member->addPoints( $amount, $logsACP );
}

change to

elseif ( $outcome == 333 )
{

}

you will have to do it every time you update

27 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

if you win you win, if you lose you lose, if you draw you draw there is no charity in it, feel free to edit the code

1. Currently if there is draw then buyer wins (that's charity) 

2. If buyer looses the hand then buyer does not loose the points (that's charity) 

Image how much the buyer can take advantage from this item... if he don't loose anything at all then he can play endlessly if we don't put the limit in and we gain nothing with game because there is not equality in it.

8 minutes ago, Matis Soppe said:

1. Currently if there is draw then buyer wins (that's charity) 

2. If buyer looses the hand then buyer does not loose the points (that's charity) 

Image how much the buyer can take advantage from this item... if he don't loose anything at all then he can play endlessly if we don't put the limit in and we gain nothing with game because there is not equality in it.

its not charity its called breaking even, they lose if they lose, What do you want a argument?, It is in the description of the file and now you are moaning you don't like it? well 190 other people don't mind and it's been like that for nearly 2 years, I have gave you a way to edit it feel free to do it and then its how you want it

3 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

course they lose the points, they paid for the item didn't they? what removes the points, they will get what they spent back if they draw, if they win they get double back, if they lost they get nothing, it's not exactly hard to figure out 

Edited by TheJackal84
On 10/27/2019 at 9:47 AM, TheJackal84 said:

you are putting them in as seconds ain't you? basically 300 will be 5 minutes, it is working fine for me, I did ask if anyone else is experiencing this but no one replied :angry:

Yeah I`ve setted it for 600 secounds yet it can bought instantely.

If you really wanted that the old notifications I might be able to throw a plugin your way with it added, Please don't rush this for me though I will do it once I processed all my to-do lists

It`s not that I want it xD the current notification doesn`t work for me. it doesn`t notifie me at all. Think it`s a bug.

Yes I will sort that out too, I am sure there is a class in there what hides the <ul> class on mobiles

Thanks 🙂

6 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

course they lose the points, they paid for the item didn't they? what removes the points, they will get what they spent back if they draw, if they win they get double back, if they lost they get nothing, it's not exactly hard to figure out 

I think what i moan for is actually an error in the code if you say it should loose the points 🙂

Before buying ...
image.thumb.png.a06c9c15f9e81145e0ecdf96c0a826ee.png

The item price is 500 points:

image.png.9bcd06d6d4b96bb9f87a90a4f8932cd3.png

After loosing the hand...
image.thumb.png.85016a3fbf91e7e678db1d91b12f3fab.png

There is still the same account balance:

image.thumb.png.a618ce3a63ecfb7ccdd56519ab1386ad.png

Found it. In fact there was unrestricted permissions for administrator. If i changed it to restricted mode then i was able to edit the administrator permissions and by default there was the setting "can buy items for free" switched to ON. 

I am glad we found the issue. It was tedious, but thanks for your support and sorry about the hassle.

image.thumb.png.7e0041ee2b1dc7c9c32c74e31436659d.png