Members Shop ( Support Topic )

Hi again, getting this error when manually adjusting members points via ACP @TheJackal84

Error: Call to a member function save() on integer (0)
#0 /var/www/html/r270418/applications/membersshop/extensions/core/MemberForm/points.php(76): IPS\membersshop_hook_MemberHook->editPoints(500000000, 'PANDA Manually ...')
#1 /var/www/html/r270418/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1183): IPS\membersshop\extensions\core\MemberForm\_points->save(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#2 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->edit()
#3 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/r270418/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Edited by Paul Play To Enjoy
6 hours ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Hi again, getting this error when manually adjusting members points via ACP @TheJackal84

Error: Call to a member function save() on integer (0)
#0 /var/www/html/r270418/applications/membersshop/extensions/core/MemberForm/points.php(76): IPS\membersshop_hook_MemberHook->editPoints(500000000, 'PANDA Manually ...')
#1 /var/www/html/r270418/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1183): IPS\membersshop\extensions\core\MemberForm\_points->save(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#2 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->edit()
#3 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/r270418/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

are you using the latest version? that was a bug before but it got fixed

On 9/23/2019 at 10:19 AM, DarkClaWz said:
  • Automatic Restock - please add it.
  • Top Points Block - doesn`t really shows top members with points, something wrong there.
  • In stock bug - when an item has 99 in stock - it shows that the stock is empty. Still can buy though.
  • Cool-down - not working, when I set it - it doesn`t do anything.
  • ACP Logs - when I award someone with points via the ACP it doesn`t write it anywhere. please add a log to it at Send Points or at Admin Logs.
  • Notification - the notification when a member buys a custom item doesn`t exists anymore. It sent me notifications when a member bought them, helped me alot to give members what they need to get. would like if it will be back.

Thanks for last update.

please respond.

Just now, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Oh. didn't know. How do I renew?

go to the marketplace and then click the manage purchases tab

15 hours ago, DarkClaWz said:
  • Automatic Restock - please add it.

that will be added soon

• Top Points Block - doesn`t really shows top members with points, something wrong there.
  • In stock bug - when an item has 99 in stock - it shows that the stock is empty. Still can buy though.

I'll look into it

• Cool-down - not working, when I set it - it doesn`t do anything.

seems fine on mine, can anyone else confirm this?

• ACP Logs - when I award someone with points via the ACP it doesn`t write it anywhere. please add a log to it at Send Points or at Admin Logs.

it should log, I'll look into it

• Notification - the notification when a member buys a custom item doesn`t exists anymore. It sent me notifications when a member bought them, helped me alot to give members what they need to get. would like if it will be back.

it now sends a notification to the ACP, you should see them when you login

On 10/11/2019 at 1:07 PM, TheJackal84 said:
On 9/23/2019 at 10:19 AM, DarkClaWz said:

I'll look into it

About that, I asked one of our programmers. he said it might be because the top points doesn`t do ORDER DESC by the amount of points. his assumption is that it doesn`t update the top correctly because some of the members have an edited amount of points from their profile page at the ACP.
Hope it helps for you to find out why it happens.
Here is a picture of the top:

https://i.imgur.com/TtKzauP.png

also, if you notice the amount of points is cutted for some reason.

16 hours ago, Priyesh said:

Can you look into this once you get time?

Checked that and I put 10% it shows and then deposited 1000 and 900 went in, removing 10%, Can anyone else confirm this as a bug?

3 hours ago, DarkClaWz said:

About that, I asked one of our programmers. he said it might be because the top points doesn`t do ORDER DESC by the amount of points. his assumption is that it doesn`t update the top correctly because some of the members have an edited amount of points from their profile page at the ACP.
Hope it helps for you to find out why it happens.

that's not it, A few updates back I removed the points from using the core_members columns and that widget is pulling data from the core_members table and where nothing has been updated on that no more as it is not used it is finding them and placing them in the order of that table and not the actual points table, I have fixed it for the next update

3 hours ago, DarkClaWz said:

also, if you notice the amount of points is cutted for some reason.

Has your dev edited it? It is made with the users image / name / group on the left hand side and the points on the right, your image shows it the other way round with the text looking like it floats right

On 10/4/2019 at 12:02 AM, Matis Soppe said:

I think the only solution would be if you remove this below option "Enter name" and make Points as language strings everywhere. Then we can easily translate them whatever as we want.

that was originally that way and I spent hours changing to a setting where people can name them, there is too many references to the word points in the app to make it so members have to edit them all one by one along with language strings what use % % as the actual text where it is pulling the points name, then they mess up the % and it all goes wrong from then on

On 10/4/2019 at 12:02 AM, Matis Soppe said:

Here is another example but this is different because here you use the same main language string "Points" but in my language it should be "Punkti". So again do not use the same main string everywhere.

image.png.e7dd41cb245c399d777d5df256c39947.png

to be honest that don't make sense, I don't know your language but that would still seem like it's right it don't cost 5000 point it is 5000 points what in your language is 5000 Punktid, and with the donation bit you are not donating a point you are 99.9% donating points so again Punktid would seem correct as it would be a Points donation

18 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Has your dev edited it? It is made with the users image / name / group on the left hand side and the points on the right, your image shows it the other way round with the text looking like it floats right

Might be he edited it, I will have to check it with him. thanks for support and for fixing 🙂

Hi again. Ive updated to latest versions of this app and also enhanced user panel. Couple issues.

1. The Most points is still not working as you can see from screenshot.

2. Points aren't showing up on user panel. I have checked and double checked, I've definately selected it.

Thanks in advance @TheJackal84

Capture.thumb.PNG.835274b2b4d181697c29101458abd1d4.PNGCapture1.PNG.a087a94a8ee3d5cbb52413bc10511ca3.PNGCapture2.thumb.PNG.d9dbbbd987fe7e7e3665fbfb1499e3f3.PNG

EDIT: I cleared cache and points are showing up on user panel. Seems like it shows the wrong ammount of points. They show up correctly in the users profile but not on the panel. Maybe they take longer to update I don't know. Are you aware of this issue?

Edited by Paul Play To Enjoy
On 10/13/2019 at 10:17 PM, TheJackal84 said:

Checked that and I put 10% it shows and then deposited 1000 and 900 went in, removing 10%, Can anyone else confirm this as a bug?

We have this bug too. We've set deposit fee to 5%, but it says 0%. The correct fee amount is deducted when we deposit points though.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:57 PM, Priyesh said:

I checked and seems to be a bug on my forum too - http://prntscr.com/pjmp70

Yeah I already said I fixed that bug I meant the bank one you were talking about, but I know now

10 minutes ago, sadface201 said:

We have this bug too. We've set deposit fee to 5%, but it says 0%. The correct fee amount is deducted when we deposit points though.

Thank you that was helpful and helped me find the problem in seconds, it is a language bug and will be fixed for the update, it should still remove the fee as @sadface201 said though, the update should be here with-in the next day or 2

11 minutes ago, P2E Gaming said:

I updated and most points in now in order. But now there's another problem 🙄 guests can't even earn points and there's no way to remove them. Any ideas?

that is because of the bug you got before when you tried to manually edit the points in the ACP, what you need to do is go to your ACP and go to support, in the right hand side you will see your system information, in there click the sql toolbox link and then run this query

DELETE FROM membersshop_points WHERE member_id IS NULL;

that will remove all the rows without a member_id, after that it should be all good

8 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

that is because of the bug you got before when you tried to manually edit the points in the ACP, what you need to do is go to your ACP and go to support, in the right hand side you will see your system information, in there click the sql toolbox link and then run this query

DELETE FROM membersshop_points WHERE member_id IS NULL;

that will remove all the rows without a member_id, after that it should be all good

I can't see sql toolbox, sorry if I'm being dumb. This is all I see:

Capture.PNG.d6eb8ceb89e75df2860e10d5081a3941.PNG