Members Shop ( Support Topic )

People renewing with points in Members Shop getting this message. Please fix this bug asap, as its scaring lot of people.

Im reporting this error for second time now. Hope you can take quick action with exact error messages below. Thanks.

Immediately after the purchase

image.png.af22f3f574d6c0d84174c684a8218121.png

After refreshing the page

image.thumb.png.fd31a7eabc5e2e61cb59e1246db9611a.png

1 hour ago, flrn98 said:

So, I bought the license from a friend, but before that I could use it and I bought some of your applications, I have the payment proof, how can I add it on this account?

when you transfer your license over you only transfer over the IPS apps, you won't have access to any of their 3rd party apps or plugins, you would need to buy them for your own account as the other person still have the license to them

23 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Im reporting this error for second time now. Hope you can take quick action with exact error messages below. Thanks.

Sorry never replied but it is fixed in the update, there was a problem when referring them after they redeemed a couple of the items, Update should be out either today or tomorrow

15 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

when you transfer your license over you only transfer over the IPS apps, you won't have access to any of their 3rd party apps or plugins, you would need to buy them for your own account as the other person still have the license to them

That account is empty, I bought everything and I needed to transfer everything. IPS support said I should speak with the creater of the plugins.

3 minutes ago, flrn98 said:

That account is empty, I bought everything and I needed to transfer everything. IPS support said I should speak with the creater of the plugins.

you can't transfer 3rd party apps and plugins as I can't remove the other persons purchases, if I give you a purchase of it then you and who ever purchased it will both have licenses to it, if their account is empty then I doubt they owned any 3rd party apps and plugins as they would still show in his account, all he transferred over to you was his IPS license there is no transfer 3rd party apps and plugins feature

Edited by TheJackal84
5 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

you can't transfer 3rd party apps and plugins as I can't remove the other persons purchases, if I give you a purchase of it then you and who ever purchased it will both have licenses to it, if their account is empty then I doubt they owned any 3rd party apps and plugins as they would still show in his account, all he transferred over to you was his IPS license there is no transfer 3rd party apps and plugins feature

Ok, i get it, but now i can't even access the application i paid for in the old account, thats seems just fine. Thanks for your responses.

1 minute ago, flrn98 said:

Ok, i get it, but now i can't even access the application i paid for in the old account, thats seems just fine. Thanks for your responses.

if you have access to the old account and there is a active purchase of this app on there and you can't download it, send IPS a support request from that account and find out why, We have no access to that stuff, all I can see it who has a active purchase and whose has expired

Hello Jack,

As you know from my last PM, I tried by many times to update the MemberShop application but unfortunetly is impossible.

Everytime I receive same error:

Untitled.thumb.png.928627a7ac7874f20d23dd4a9cba7c36.png

You said to me:

if you still have the older version installed, go to the phpmyadmin and check for membersshop_points if you have that table then drop it and then try to update the app

This not resolve by problem. I tried!

Also you said:

check in the membersshop_points table see if it has stuff in there, also check the core_members table and see if there is one called shop_points inside

Yes, is it.

What should I do? I just paid the support for one more year.

Thanks for last update which fixed some bugs!
Sorry if I said it too much - just remainding about auto re-stock.
Also, when a member buys a custom product it shows him an error message - neither he buys & redeems or buys & keeps and then redeems at his products.
The redeeming is still working and I get notified about it at my ACP, but the member thinks something went wrong since he sees an error.

By the way - Top Points block isn`t updating, why is that? (it`s for a long time I believe).

When an item has 99 avilable at it`s stock it shows that the stock is empty (you still can buy, just the text showing says there is no stock).
Minor error I believe.

One more thing - if it would be possible to add to any log at the ACP when an admin sends points to another member via the Award Points button at the ACP it would be great.

Thanks for the support!

Edited by DarkClaWz
On 8/28/2019 at 5:05 AM, TheJackal84 said:

there is nothing included in there to allow that, But I can always make custom items for people so if that's something you want then let me know ( there will be a charge though for custom things )

About disabling ads, could it be done by Membergroups upgrade? The user would be added a temporary usergroup for a week, that group doesnt show ads.

Also there seems to be a bug... the daily points awards looks random.

I see that on August 24, users recieved them... then again on the 28th.. and we're sept 3, and nothing was awarded since the 28th... is there something I dont understand?

image.png.346983ffc9a934408b694dc7730f18d3.png

On 9/3/2019 at 11:47 AM, mtlurb said:

About disabling ads, could it be done by Membergroups upgrade? The user would be added a temporary usergroup for a week, that group doesnt show ads.

Also there seems to be a bug... the daily points awards looks random.

I see that on August 24, users recieved them... then again on the 28th.. and we're sept 3, and nothing was awarded since the 28th... is there something I dont understand?

image.png.346983ffc9a934408b694dc7730f18d3.png

Today Sept 4, users were awarded their daily bonus.

So now Augus 24, August 28 and Sept 4... very weird behaviour.

On 8/26/2019 at 6:29 AM, TheJackal84 said:

updated to 1.2.1

New Features

• Added a admin notification for when users redeem custom items
  • Removed the dashboard block showing the amount of custom items needing awarded
  • Added a new block and settings for the index page showing random items
  • Added the ability to set a time delay on purchasing the same items
    • Example... Set it to 300 seconds then a member can only buy the item once every 5 minutes

Bug Fix

• Fixed the bug when manually awarding points to users via the ACP

@Wolf if you get a error let me know and I will send you a patch

seems to work, apologies for my response earlier, but the addon was previously completely broken on my board; i will adjust review accordingly.

please if possible ping me when additional group support is added for promotions 

8 hours ago, Wolf said:

I stand corrected; error upon selecting categories in shop. Can you send patch?

sent via PM

12 hours ago, Wolf said:

please if possible ping me when additional group support is added for promotions 

not looking into member requests for now so doubt it will be added anytime soon, I have other things need doing before I work on any requests

14 hours ago, 403 - Forbideen said:

Any news about Goals? Only left this to turn perfect your tools.

I got a version you can try out if you wanted

On 9/2/2019 at 7:02 PM, Sethhh. said:

What should I do? I just paid the support for one more year.

send me a pm and I will look into it today for you

On 9/3/2019 at 3:31 AM, DarkClaWz said:

Thanks for last update which fixed some bugs!
Sorry if I said it too much - just remainding about auto re-stock.
Also, when a member buys a custom product it shows him an error message - neither he buys & redeems or buys & keeps and then redeems at his products.
The redeeming is still working and I get notified about it at my ACP, but the member thinks something went wrong since he sees an error.

By the way - Top Points block isn`t updating, why is that? (it`s for a long time I believe).

When an item has 99 avilable at it`s stock it shows that the stock is empty (you still can buy, just the text showing says there is no stock).
Minor error I believe.

One more thing - if it would be possible to add to any log at the ACP when an admin sends points to another member via the Award Points button at the ACP it would be great.

Thanks for the support!

I think you missed my comment :X
Thanks

Edited by DarkClaWz

I updated Membersshop yesterday with latest version and today one of the old member purchased points, but points didn't credited.

Later I explore more at back end and realized that tab for member shop has been disappeared in commerce product.

Is it a bug, or some settings have been changed or moved around? Please advise at the earliest as its impacting our members a lot.

image.thumb.png.8b775aeee8f72244524863040ab90978.png