Members Shop ( Support Topic )

4 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

alright I will check it ( hopefully some point today ), I have lots of unread PM's at the minute I will mainly use the support topics only when I am backed up

@TheJackal84 I can understand. The whole point of sending a PM is to notify you that you can use our ACP to identify and correct the problem. More than 5000 active members are currently using member's shop each day and its a bit of a inconvenience for them and us. I'll standby and looking forward for your support on this.

Edited by Priyesh
30 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Appreciate if you can please send me the patch to have previous setup in new version.

yes I will as soon as it is made, I do not have a magic wand what I wave and it creates all my apps, I have to manally write these things and put them together and test them and so on, I also have support from people, I am working on and a list of what to do and am working through it, then I have to read and reply to annoying daily bumps what are taking me away from doing any work and repeating myself over and over again

21 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

We have this setting enabled, and still points are not awarding to new member, not even based on one fixed calculation.

the way you set it will award 4 points per AED if they spent 10 AED they should be receiving 40 points

Hey,

I had a suggestion/request. When redeeming a custom item, users get a quick popup at the top of the screen saying they redeemed the item and it will be added manually but the popup notification disappears quickly and the users often miss it.

Is it possible to add a popup where the user can read it and select ok or "I Understand" so that they know what's going to happen.

Thank you!

Hi @TheJackal84

I'm revisiting this app after one year. Some issues:

1.  No points support for Blogs (writing a new blog post, commenting on blog post)

2.  Downloads - "Who can charge points for their uploads"

No way to disable

3.  Downloads - No way to mass apply points to multiple categories.  I have over 100+ download categories and would like to quickly update to all categories.  

5 minutes ago, Joel R said:

1.  No points support for Blogs (writing a new blog post, commenting on blog post)

I don't own blogs, it's not something I have a lot of interest in making things for so buying it makes no sense

6 minutes ago, Joel R said:

2.  Downloads - "Who can charge points for their uploads"

No way to disable

You can just add it so admins only can do it for now and the rest can't, I will add a disable setting to it though

6 minutes ago, Joel R said:

3.  Downloads - No way to mass apply points to multiple categories.  I have over 100+ download categories and would like to quickly update to all categories.  

I remember you requested this ages ago with the same reason why you needed it, and it got added lol about a year and half ago maybe, go to the point systems in the ACP and then the download tab then click the orange tools button and it will appear to mass add points to a category :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Priyesh said:

Hey,

I had a suggestion/request. When redeeming a custom item, users get a quick popup at the top of the screen saying they redeemed the item and it will be added manually but the popup notification disappears quickly and the users often miss it.

Is it possible to add a popup where the user can read it and select ok or "I Understand" so that they know what's going to happen.

you are using a custom version so I will need to look into it, maybe a notification or something

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

You can just add it so admins only can do it for now and the rest can't, I will add a disable setting to it though

Thanks

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

I remember you requested this ages ago with the same reason why you needed it, and it got added lol about a year and half ago maybe, go to the point systems in the ACP and then the download tab then click the orange tools button and it will appear to mass add points to a category :biggrin:

I saw that tool, but that only adds to one category at a time.  Is there any way to add to ALL categories?  

Some other questions and issues:

Administrator Permissions - Missing langstring for "r__bank"

image.png.54f218d90917b7b9ff9a90df0a1a41ef.png

Custom Items - Do they ever show up on a profile?  Sort of like a showcase where users can collect custom items (unless I'm mistaken on the purpose of custom items).  

Editor on Custom Items - Can you allow full editor that allows image attachments?  That way I can create rich and visual descriptions.

Custom Items - Buy & Use as Administrator gives me error "Something went wrong. Please try again."  I have 0 points on the Administrator account, and the item costs 30 points if that helps.    

Buy & Send - Can you add a "Buy & Send" option when purchasing?  That will make it easier for the user to do everything in a single transaction.  

My Items page - Show custom image if uploaded.  Users recognize the item from the image, and if it's another image they will be confused.  

Blog - I can comp you like what I did for gallery once you can fix these other issues first.    

Edited by Joel R

Points in Download - When you submit a file and try to input Points, it does not save.  When you edit the file and try to input Points, it does not save either.  

Default Points for Download Files - Is there a way to setup default points for new files that are uploaded?  

Club Downloads - How do I set cost for club download files?  

6 hours ago, Joel R said:

I saw that tool, but that only adds to one category at a time.  Is there any way to add to ALL categories?  

No there ain't a Mass add to all files

Administrator Permissions - Missing langstring for "r__bank"

I'll add that ( I hate all these default IPS language tags )

Custom Items - Do they ever show up on a profile?  Sort of like a showcase where users can collect custom items (unless I'm mistaken on the purpose of custom items).  

custom items are basically anything what you can manually give the member, maybe you will give them a license key, maybe it will add credit to their nexus account, it don't run a actual script to award nothing it just send you a notification saying you need to award whatever you said you would give via that item, could be used for t-shirts etc etc

Editor on Custom Items - Can you allow full editor that allows image attachments?  That way I can create rich and visual descriptions.

you can mass add images to the item now and they will show up on the items page ( don't know the last time you used it but all items have their own page too )

Custom Items - Buy & Use as Administrator gives me error "Something went wrong. Please try again."  I have 0 points on the Administrator account, and the item costs 30 points if that helps.    

I'll check it out

Buy & Send - Can you add a "Buy & Send" option when purchasing?  That will make it easier for the user to do everything in a single transaction.  

yeah I can look into something like that

5 hours ago, Joel R said:

Points in Download - When you submit a file and try to input Points, it does not save.  When you edit the file and try to input Points, it does not save either.  

I just uploaded a file and edited it and both ways it saved with the points, make sure your using the latest version as all the core_ tables were removed and it uses it's own

Default Points for Download Files - Is there a way to setup default points for new files that are uploaded?  

when you say default do you mean they save it and a default values saves or just a placeholder for the amount of points in the form setting?

Club Downloads - How do I set cost for club download files?  

It's all done the same way it would as if you are using the downloads page

15 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:
16 hours ago, Priyesh said:

Hey,

you are using a custom version so I will need to look into it, maybe a notification or something

Hey, no worries. It was a suggestion and not in a rush. You can take a look whenever you get time. 
Thank you for responding to it!

• Automatic Restock - please add it.
  • Top Points Block - doesn`t really shows top members with points, something wrong there.
  • In stock bug - when an item has 99 in stock - it shows that the stock is empty. Still can buy though.
  • Cool-down - not working, when I set it - it doesn`t do anything.
  • ACP Logs - when I award someone with points via the ACP it doesn`t write it anywhere. please add a log to it at Send Points or at Admin Logs.
  • Notification - the notification when a member buys a custom item doesn`t exists anymore. It sent me notifications when a member bought them, helped me alot to give members what they need to get. would like if it will be back.

Thanks for last update.

Edited by DarkClaWz

Is there a way to display the points in the post container/user info panel section? I know you have a separate plugin that has that feature among other things but I'm not looking to change anything about the look of my current author sidebar panel I just want to add in the points count. Is that possible?

Hello Jackal,

I'm running your Membershop system on my site and we use your credit/point system very effectively, so I'd like to thank you for that. 

we are having the following error.

UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__mailsub__membersshop_notification_donate_donations (0)
system/Email/Email.php(471): IPS\_Lang->get('mailsub__member...')
Email/Outgoing/SendGrid.php(136): IPS\_Email->compileSubject(NULL, Object(IPS\Lang))
system/Notification/Notification.php(574): IPS\Email\Outgoing\_SendGrid->mergeAndSend(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\Lang))
system/Notification/Notification.php(555): IPS\_Notification->sendEmails(Array, Array)
applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/main.php(296): IPS\_Notification->send()
system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_main->donatepoints()
applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/main.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_main->execute()
index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
{main}

Hi there,

I have successfully purchased your Members Shop app. That's great and i like it a lot.

So far i have discovered some issues with translation strings in some places. In my country there is 14 tenses. You cannot use the same language stings and put them together with other strings like on the screenshot below because the words are different if you put them together as sentence in many countries. Best practice would be if you create all language strings separately. 

Clarification:
Do not use {Points} {Donation}
Use: {Points Donation}

image.png.533d0b585a078b396f7df7b505d1d7ea.png

Here is another example but this is different because here you use the same main language string "Points" but in my language it should be "Punkti". So again do not use the same main string everywhere.

image.png.e7dd41cb245c399d777d5df256c39947.png

I think the only solution would be if you remove this below option "Enter name" and make Points as language strings everywhere. Then we can easily translate them whatever as we want.
image.thumb.png.de7d1adf79527168fa59a37bb472934d.png

---
Also i would like to know, are you planning to make members shop multilingual in terms of item name and item description?
One more thing.. The pin topic feature should have option to limit users in which forums they can pin topics, we cannot allow to pin everywhere!

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Matis Soppe
On 10/1/2019 at 10:08 AM, Gauravk said:

Gentle reminder for update on fixing the error while buying the membership with points.

Now new error appear, while donating points but points have been donated successfully.

Please fix these both errors at the earliest.

image.thumb.png.938e2df65b6c17551e06e62e3222e2a6.png

It's due to SendGrid. Disable SendGrid and no errors will pop up.