Jump to content

Community

TheJackal84

Members Shop ( Support Topic )

Recommended Posts

Hey,

I am getting this error when anyone tries to claim something from the Members shop

 

Quote

Error: Class 'IPS\membersshop\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\Customitem' not found (0)
#0 /home/ejazca/public_html/invitehawk.com/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/myitems.php(1212): IPS\core\_AdminNotification::send('membersshop', 'customitem', 1089, true)
#1 /home/ejazca/public_html/invitehawk.com/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/myitems.php(280): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_myitems->customPurchase(Object(IPS\membersshop\Purchases), Object(IPS\Member), true, Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#2 /home/ejazca/public_html/invitehawk.com/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/myitems.php(207): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_myitems->redeem(56955, true, Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#3 /home/ejazca/public_html/invitehawk.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_myitems->buyandUse()
#4 /home/ejazca/public_html/invitehawk.com/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/myitems.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/ejazca/public_html/invitehawk.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_myitems->execute()
#6 /home/ejazca/public_html/invitehawk.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gauravk said:

I updated Membersshop yesterday with latest version and today one of the old member purchased points, but points didn't credited.

Later I explore more at back end and realized that tab for member shop has been disappeared in commerce product.

Is it a bug, or some settings have been changed or moved around? Please advise at the earliest as its impacting our members a lot.

image.thumb.png.8b775aeee8f72244524863040ab90978.png

 

Gentle Reminder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gauravk said:

Gentle Reminder

this was a few updates back, what you need to do it go to the members shop settings in the ACP then you will see a little button on the top right side saying Commerce, click into that and then set it up

spacer.png

now go to your widgets and place the member points one

spacer.png

once they click to buy points they can buy a custom amount

spacer.png

you can also create a payment method using points for commerce so yyou can charge users points for commerce items

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for this setting heads up, I found it.

Now Im little lost on how to setup pricing with varied conversion rate. Previous option was much straight forward that admin can decide "precise" points to give per product.

Please help me on how to achieve this with above calculations now:

  • 100 Points for 49 AED 97 AED - (for 1 month membership)
  • 1200 points for 180 AED 360 AED - (for 1 year membership)

We have to discount annual heavily to promote people joining annual membership.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Now Im little lost on how to setup pricing with varied conversion rate. Previous option was much straight forward that admin can decide "precise" points to give per product.

Please help me on how to achieve this with above calculations now:

  • 100 Points for 49 AED 97 AED - (for 1 month membership)
  • 1200 points for 180 AED 360 AED - (for 1 year membership)

We have to discount annual heavily to promote people joining annual membership.

you can use points to buy subscriptions if you wanted to do it that way

spacer.png

go to commerce and create a new payment gateway of the points then set the conversion for that so each 1 AED will convert to x points

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have tried subscription and failed miserably as IPB doesn't offer time based subscription without renewal and after seeing renewal amount and date all our members got scared - literally zero conversion.

Hope you can help in finding another way or same like previous option (much better) to tackle this issue. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Hope you can help in finding another way or same like previous option (much better) to tackle this issue. Thanks

 

58 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

spacer.png

How about setting it to award 10 points per AED, now if they spend 49 AED they receive 490 points, set the price of the 1 month upgrade item to 490 points, create a 1 year one and set it to 1800 points, if they purchase 1800 points it will cost them 180 AED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

How about setting it to award 10 points per AED, now if they spend 49 AED they receive 490 points, set the price of the 1 month upgrade item to 490 points, create a 1 year one and set it to 1800 points, if they purchase 1800 points it will cost them 180 AED

There is another layer of complication we have that we are using your brilliant point system for 90% user engagement and 10% making money.

Means we have assigned various points for contribution - topics, post, like, images etc. and 100 points required for renewing 1 month membership.

This has been set in stone now as it took us very long time for our members to get used to this points system (Mar-Aug), and we can't change that tbh. 

I actually explored the rules option too to manually assign 100 and 1200 points to each purchase, but rules app has no string for purchase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gauravk said:

There is another layer of complication we have that we are using your brilliant point system for 90% user engagement and 10% making money.

Means we have assigned various points for contribution - topics, post, like, images etc. and 100 points required for renewing 1 month membership.

This has been set in stone now as it took us very long time for our members to get used to this points system (Mar-Aug), and we can't change that tbh. 

I actually explored the rules option too to manually assign 100 and 1200 points to each purchase, but rules app has no string for purchase.

If needed then I can probably make a add-on for you what will add that back, If it was something important to your site then I would rather you not lose that function, gimme a few days if that is OK and I will knock one up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

If needed then I can probably make a add-on for you what will add that back, If it was something important to your site then I would rather you not lose that function, gimme a few days if that is OK and I will knock one up

That will be really awesome. As we are in TOTAL LOVE with your points system that has kicked up so much engagement with a little fear of paying few bucks.

And now we can't afford to change these things around so fast.

I will wait for your add-on mod over the PM. Really appreciate your consideration and help. Thanks a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to share and help others, here is our little Members Shop success story.

We launched points system in Mar - April as a free product and member can come back with donation. No one gave any respect.

In June we implemented little payment and throttle the donation to selective members only.

By June end we started seeing that how this fear of little payment work in favor of engagement - literally 10X.

Although it was an experiment and we are still learning to keep a reasonable and respectful price point to welcome new user and also expensive enough to encourage users so they keep contributing. Now after every weekly drive within 12 hours we get 40-50 images in gallery, 2-3 drive videos on youtube and tons of discussions, comments and likes. Earlier people use to come for drive and then never return to forum again until next week drive just to RSVP the calendar.

Here are the points system break down, if it helps anyone here in replicating for quick engagement boost.

We highly recommend using this Members Shop app and explore what works best in your community to lure, encourage and inspire users.

https://carnity.com/cps

image.png.768de51b8a67416cb92f700dec343339.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 6:04 AM, TheJackal84 said:

now go to your widgets and place the member points one

spacer.png

Where's that widget?!?! I can't find it anywhere 😞

Edit: Found it, so it's not really a commerce item... a bit confusing 😄

Edit2: This bypasses all the taxes configurations on the site 😞 Am I missing something?

Edited by mtlurb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2019 at 3:31 AM, DarkClaWz said:

Thanks for last update which fixed some bugs!
Sorry if I said it too much - just remainding about auto re-stock.
Also, when a member buys a custom product it shows him an error message - neither he buys & redeems or buys & keeps and then redeems at his products.
The redeeming is still working and I get notified about it at my ACP, but the member thinks something went wrong since he sees an error.

By the way - Top Points block isn`t updating, why is that? (it`s for a long time I believe).

When an item has 99 avilable at it`s stock it shows that the stock is empty (you still can buy, just the text showing says there is no stock).
Minor error I believe.

One more thing - if it would be possible to add to any log at the ACP when an admin sends points to another member via the Award Points button at the ACP it would be great.

Thanks for the support!

please help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated to latest version and still same error while buying membership from points.

Please have a look and provide a solution.

image.thumb.png.11bafad51986b6b3710aba42f4dcb38b.png

AFTER REFRESHING ONE TIME

image.thumb.png.2f40b934bcc31fe53dcfea896be99c78.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

I need help implementing these on my site, willing to pay $ for the help as I am unable to do it (yes read this thread but still won't work).

/Discover/

Ads every 15 lines within the stream

Inside threads
Ad after 5 and 10th post

List of threads 
Ad after first, 5 and 10th thread

Top header banner on the right of logo (small horiz).

Page wide overlay bottom of page

Thanks,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2019 at 3:22 PM, TheJackal84 said:

If needed then I can probably make a add-on for you what will add that back, If it was something important to your site then I would rather you not lose that function, gimme a few days if that is OK and I will knock one up

Gentle reminder for this exception please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello @TheJackal84, i wanted to reach you out because member's shop app on my website is not working well. Our members started getting an error whenever they redeem their bonus points. Error screenshot is attached below. Can you help me to resolve this issue?

This issue is very critical and urgent for us because many members currently depend on this shop. Looking forward for quick resolution. I have PMed you my ACP details.

Screenshot_9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 12:01 AM, DarkClaWz said:

Thanks for last update which fixed some bugs!
Sorry if I said it too much - just remainding about auto re-stock.
Also, when a member buys a custom product it shows him an error message - neither he buys & redeems or buys & keeps and then redeems at his products.
The redeeming is still working and I get notified about it at my ACP, but the member thinks something went wrong since he sees an error.

By the way - Top Points block isn`t updating, why is that? (it`s for a long time I believe).

When an item has 99 avilable at it`s stock it shows that the stock is empty (you still can buy, just the text showing says there is no stock).
Minor error I believe.

One more thing - if it would be possible to add to any log at the ACP when an admin sends points to another member via the Award Points button at the ACP it would be great.

Thanks for the support!

this ^
plus - cool down doesn`t work at all.
Also found a bad bug - when a member buys & redeems an item (happened with rock papaer scissors) it buys once for his use and 2 more items in his "my products".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Priyesh said:

Bump2. Still waiting for your prompt support.

What version of IPS are you using?

5 hours ago, Gauravk said:

Gentle reminder for having that old fix point award upon purchase than the new points calculation system.

Should be done at some point this week, I have had a lot of back logs to work through and am still going through them all, It's not just here I have back logs for lol :biggrin:

15 hours ago, DarkClaWz said:

Also found a bad bug - when a member buys & redeems an item (happened with rock papaer scissors) it buys once for his use and 2 more items in his "my products".

I'll look into that this week and check it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

Should be done at some point this week, I have had a lot of back logs to work through and am still going through them all, It's not just here I have back logs for lol

Thanks a lot buddy, waiting very eagerly, please try your best to do it as soon as you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...