Members Shop ( Support Topic )

On the points system we can donate points... Could we have a button next to that which says  ‘award points’? This could be setup only for staff admin, mods and selected users. I know it can be done in ACP but to save time having to login each time when it can be given on individual posts.

20 hours ago, Dean_ said:

On the points system we can donate points... Could we have a button next to that which says  ‘award points’? This could be setup only for staff admin, mods and selected users. I know it can be done in ACP but to save time having to login each time when it can be given on individual posts.

Yeah I can sort that, I have been working on updates to the members shop app and most of the add-ons for it but I have had lot's of custom work on lately and have not had any real time to finish them these up, but they are coming and I will add a section where moderators with permissions can add points on the front end

16 hours ago, Feretorix said:

Does this still support only 4.4 version?

Yes

53 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Yeah I can sort that, I have been working on updates to the members shop app and most of the add-ons for it but I have had lot's of custom work on lately and have not had any real time to finish them these up, but they are coming and I will add a section where moderators with permissions can add points on the front end

Cheers, looking forward to the updates.

54 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

if you don't enter values in the ACP then it should be disabled? let me know if not I'll look into it

It still shows the option to buy points in the block, then just throws an error which doesn't look to go to be honest, if you could add an option to disable please I'd appreciate it :) 

Can you set it so you can award points for someone adding a avatar to their profile, adding a cover photo to their profile, each time they make a status update on their profile. Or can this be achieved with the help of the Automation Rules?

----------------------------------------------------------

• Custom Codes / Vouchers / Coupons
      • You can create custom codes for members to purchase including game codes / voucher codes and so on
        • Once a user redeems this item they will instantly receive a PM with the code attached
          Does this mean once they purchase the code with their points, they will receive a PM with the code?

• CUSTOM ITEMS ( You can add unlimited custom items in the store where the admin fills in the price and the name / description etc )
    • Each Custom Item has to be manually awarded to the members, it could be for a coupon code, it could be anything ( as long as you can manually award it that is )
      This part says the "coupon code" would have to be manually awarded, where above it says they will instantly receive a PM, could you please clarify this, thank you so much.

----------------------------------------------------------

Will this plugin be updated to work with 4.5?

Thank you for your help.

UPDATE: I just noticed that Automation Rules is not available for purchase. Has this been discontinued, is there an alternate plugin that does the same and works with Members Shop?

Edited by SC36DC
13 minutes ago, SC36DC said:

Can you set it so you can award points for someone adding a avatar to their profile, adding a cover photo to their profile, each time they make a status update on their profile. Or can this be achieved with the help of the Automation Rules?

it does award them for status updates, it dont for the avatars or cover photos, although this is getting a update soon for milestone / things like that

Custom Codes / Vouchers / Coupons

• You can create custom codes for members to purchase including game codes / voucher codes and so on
    • Once a user redeems this item they will instantly receive a PM with the code attached
      Does this mean once they purchase the code with their points, they will receive a PM with the code?

yes but with this option if the code is unique you would need to make multiple items for each code

CUSTOM ITEMS ( You can add unlimited custom items in the store where the admin fills in the price and the name / description etc )

• Each Custom Item has to be manually awarded to the members, it could be for a coupon code, it could be anything ( as long as you can manually award it that is )
    This part says the "coupon code" would have to be manually awarded, where above it says they will instantly receive a PM, could you please clarify this, thank you so much.

this is a different item to the coupons etc, maybe you want to sell a t-shirt then make a item for the can and when the member buys it you will get notified and then you have to send that person the t shirt etc, ( thats a example but it is for anything it just send you a notification in the ACP saying its been purchased now do what you do )

If you wanted something for multiple codes and vouchers etc then you would probably be better with this

Will this plugin be updated to work with 4.5?

yeah course it will :biggrin:, it'll probably be the first one of mine to get updated

Edited by TheJackal84

Thank you so much for the quick reply.

Example of what I would like to use coupon codes for:

I sell t-shirts on my main site. I would like to offer Coupon Codes for use when purchasing shirts on my main site, not for purchase on the forum.

Basically I would like to set up Coupon Codes for purchase. Let's say I have a 20% code for purchase for 2000 points. The code is 'FORUM20'. Once they purchase this 20% coupon code, will they get a PM message then showing them the 'FORUM20' coupon code. Also, can we write a message to go along with the coupon code? 

Any idea when Member Shop Goals will get the update which will include being able to award members for adding avatar/cover photos?

Thanks again for your help.

6 minutes ago, SC36DC said:

Basically I would like to set up Coupon Codes for purchase. Let's say I have a 20% code for purchase for 2000 points. The code is 'FORUM20'. Once they purchase this 20% coupon code, will they get a PM message then showing them the 'FORUM20' coupon code. Also, can we write a message to go along with the coupon code? 

it sends a standard message you can't add your own to it, although you probably could edit the language string in the ACP of the message

8 minutes ago, SC36DC said:

Any idea when Member Shop Goals will get the update which will include being able to award members for adding avatar/cover photos?

not yet, I have been working on updates to most of the add-ons for this app so am basically working lots of them at once instead of finishing them one at a time ( this way I can probably make them all work better in multiple ways )

35 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:
46 minutes ago, SC36DC said:

it sends a standard message you can't add your own to it, although you probably could edit the language string in the ACP of the message

Ok that's fine regarding the message. But would the code work this way:

Let's say I have a 20% code for purchase for 2000 points. The code is 'FORUM20'. Once they purchase this 20% coupon code, will they get a PM message then showing them the 'FORUM20' coupon code.

Can I also change the icons that display in the box like in the image here?

membersshop-couponcode.thumb.jpg.1b2bc2e3106e2bab59add99ee06d9e78.jpg

Thanks again.

6 hours ago, SC36DC said:

Let's say I have a 20% code for purchase for 2000 points. The code is 'FORUM20'. Once they purchase this 20% coupon code, will they get a PM message then showing them the 'FORUM20' coupon code.

yes it will say

You have redeemed the item 10% Off Coupon Code Your code is FORUM10 If you have any problems then please reply to this PM

6 hours ago, SC36DC said:

Can I also change the icons that display in the box like in the image here?

you can use font awesome 4 ( 5 not supported by IPS yet ) or you can upload a image to use

15 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

yes it will say

You have redeemed the item 10% Off Coupon Code Your code is FORUM10 If you have any problems then please reply to this PM

you can use font awesome 4 ( 5 not supported by IPS yet ) or you can upload a image to use

Incredible. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my pre-sale questions. I do appreciate it.

On 4/16/2020 at 2:14 PM, TheJackal84 said:

if you don't enter values in the ACP then it should be disabled? let me know if not I'll look into it

If I don't enter any values, it's back. I tried to translate it into German.
In my test I copied the original and entered it as a value. Then what happened to my first post happened - it disappears.

brave_2020-04-17_14-18-1048.thumb.png.caa31aaac7b93cf14a530a59e3a8e1f6.pngbrave_2020-04-17_14-19-1049.thumb.png.481cd5ad0ad52db2609f388fdfa300ad.png

I was able to translate the other side without any problems as you can see.

brave_2020-04-17_14-22-1050.thumb.png.65a758d748ea35a2e290ba48169cbe38.pngbrave_2020-04-17_14-23-1051.thumb.png.1a1651ac2d18694c465fa9eb0315e641.png

I hope you understand my problem and hope to find a solution here.

Facing 2 issues

1. Receiving error when editing Bonus Points for user through ACP. It gives an error code but the change does happen.

Error Code

UPDATE `x_utf_ibf_core_members` core_members  SET `language`='1',`skin`='0',`bdm_mood`=NULL,`bdm_moodtext`=NULL,`blockpersonal`=false,`blockreceiving`=false,`staffappsystem_can_apply`=true WHERE member_id=48265 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'blockpersonal' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /system/Db/Db.php(1150): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\_Member::...', Array)
#1 /system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(520): IPS\_Db->update('`x_utf_ibf_core...', '`language`=?,`s...', 'WHERE member_id...')
#2 /system/Member/Member.php(395): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /init.php(820) : eval()'d code(67): IPS\_Member->save()
#4 /init.php(820) : eval()'d code(145): IPS\autowelcome_hook_validatehook->save()
#5 [internal function]: IPS\customname_hook_member->save()
#6 /init.php(820) : eval()'d code(45): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#7 /applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1185): IPS\hook936->save()
#8 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->edit()
#9 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

2. Problem when using it with Raffles System. Not sure on whose side the error is @Adriano Faria or @TheJackal84 -

When setting the raffle ticket price as bonus points, some users see 'You cannot participate' error even though they have bonus points. I think this error is because I donated bonus points and they did not 'earn' it from posting but not sure.

4 hours ago, James101 said:

1. Receiving error when editing Bonus Points for user through ACP. It gives an error code but the change does happen.

think that might be a sticky notes bug

4 hours ago, James101 said:

When setting the raffle ticket price as bonus points, some users see 'You cannot participate' error even though they have bonus points. I think this error is because I donated bonus points and they did not 'earn' it from posting but not sure.

don't matter if you donated etc they all still go to the members account, unless your talking about the bank

20 hours ago, StandbyGamer said:

I hope you understand my problem and hope to find a solution here.

i'll check the languages and see if I can see anything as to say why

7 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

think that might be a sticky notes bug

Probably. Can you fix it once you get time?

7 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

don't matter if you donated etc they all still go to the members account, unless your talking about the bank

Can you try recreating the error on your end? I can confirm users are not able to apply if points are donated through donate option in profile on front end.

Found some CSS issues on log page, again, not sure if it's theme related but the text overlaps the box.

I think I've said it before or some of us have spoken about it, but can we get more notifications for things? Especially like bonus points; daily, weekly, monthly.

Edited by Dean_
On 4/18/2020 at 5:17 AM, TheJackal84 said:

Hey,

I checked and it is not working. When donating points on the front end, the raffle system is unable to count it. It gives an error saying You Don't have enough Bonus Points.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, James101 said:

Does anyone know if awarding group based points through Admin CP is fixed? Last time it deleted all bonus points of users.

Also, do you know if this is fixed?