Members Shop ( Support Topic )

On 1/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, DarkClaWz said:

works, thanks.
but it still stays on `dark screen` when they redeem it from the "My Products" menu.
using a table there.

all of my requests and bugs were fixed 🙂
just this small thing now ^
and please add auto-restock.

hello, just bumping it so it wont be forgotten 🙂 

On 2/22/2020 at 11:15 AM, Paweł Mysłek said:

Points draw.

As an administrator I can draw, and users cannot.
The whole circle is spinning.1828553886_Beztytuu.thumb.png.f67be04997b80e4c658ba3ce7a4e362d.png

On 2/24/2020 at 5:58 PM, TheJackal84 said:

What item is this for?

Open a mystery points box

• Set a minimum and maximum amount of points to award what will be chosen at random
  • You can set a win % in this item, Example set it to 70% and users will have a 70% chance to win from this item

Added a chat box and re-designed some of the html

spacer.png

In the ACP it will show all stats from each table from how much is bet to the profit each table makes and so on, each table will have it's own permissions on what groups can play on them, This way you can make nice VIP tables and high rollers etc

21 minutes ago, Sethhh. said:

One small proposal: can you create a DONATE button where members can send points to community? Can be a way to make members to lose points or with these points I can come back with some giveaways

What you say?

you make a custom item called donation and when they buy it, they donate, it'll log the purchase in the ACP and you can check there for who to give stuff away too

On 1/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, DarkClaWz said:

works, thanks.
but it still stays on `dark screen` when they redeem it from the "My Products" menu.
using a table there.

all of my requests and bugs were fixed 🙂
just this small thing now ^
and please add auto-restock.

please fix the dark screen after redeeming an item from my products.
if you could add re stock in the next update it will be very helpful!

Also. a question - is it possible to make a group/user with manager permissions (like buying for free in the store) to send points without it being reduced from his points? (Like award points in the ACP. but he doesn`t have access to ACP).

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Sethhh. said:

Any reply? I have some crazy members who spamm me hour by hour to ask me about membersShop.

I have had some crazy person messaging me on 4 different support channels when they should only use here as they bought the product here lol

Members shop has not changed the nav bar menu since day 1 so I can't see it being a bug with members shop, Have you tried to clear the cache etc

Edited by TheJackal84
Just now, Sethhh. said:

No. I told you: I made the update to the last version of IPBoard (v4.4.10) and after that appeared that problem.

yes you told me you have a problem, You did not say if you have error logs, Maybe you have a error log and then it will be easier to find the problem

1 minute ago, Sethhh. said:

If you want I can provide you details to check it.

I should be available tonight to check it out

Just now, TheJackal84 said:

yes you told me you have a problem, You did not say if you have error logs, Maybe you have a error log and then it will be easier to find the problem

I should be available tonight to check it out

Ok. I will send you PM right now.

53 minutes ago, Sethhh. said:

Ok. I will send you PM right now.

On the index page what do you have the amount to show set to? It seems like it is trying to show like 500+ odd items, set the limits to like 10-15, Thats problaby why your timing out as your server can't handle the amount of requests you have it set to pull in

spacer.png

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

loading for me in a split second etc

Hmmm....the problem is the number of items.

More than 4-5 items on the page? = problem

less than 4-5 items on page = ok.

This is happening by some days because in the past I never met that ( and I had all tabs online whats new, most popular items, random items, low in stock )

7 minutes ago, Sethhh. said:

Hmmm....the problem is the number of items.

More than 4-5 items on the page? = problem

less than 4-5 items on page = ok.

This is happening by some days because in the past I never met that ( and I had all tabs online whats new, most popular items, random items, low in stock )

spacer.png

thats with it when you said 10, I have lots on mine, I reckon the 200 odd people uisng it has more than 5 showing, I am confident it is not a problem with the app

plus you have a 12.9 MB image trying to load

https://csblackdevil.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2018_09/8XAWJqp.gif.a2815b74f5589f78e90e58897d32b1c7.gif spacer.png

Edited by TheJackal84