Members Shop ( Support Topic )

7 minutes ago, Sethhh. said:

So strange. We are 5 guys from different countries to try to join on membersShop and we can join in more than 15 seconds

Not sure could be many reasons, caches, your actual internet connection / upload / download speed, silly cloudflare checks etc like the 5 second checking your browser it sometimes throws up what takes longer than 5 seconds

spacer.png

didn't do the bottom link on the tab as thats a different app altogether

Edited by TheJackal84
1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

Not sure could be many reasons, caches, your actual internet connection / upload speed, silly cloudflare checks etc like the 5 second checking your browser it sometimes throws up what takes longer than 5 seconds

O posted a STATUS in my forum to request help from members. Feedback:

123123123.png.e7de6f44e3e1dbca15be3cebb99338da.png

Finally I bought it. :)

I have some questions.

1. Custom items are very good for gifts from community users.  But there is a drawback - other users (including the one who gives gifts) do not see the list of received items in user profiles. Can you add a profile tab that displays items purchased or received as gifts?

UPD: Ah, sorry. :) Members Shop Profile Gifts, ok!

2. The "Anonymous Browsing" function. How does it work? A user has bought, clicked "Redeem", but it is still visible as online. What is wrong with it?

On 5/8/2018 at 10:10 AM, TheJackal84 said:

Now the only way they can send them is by using a item from the shop, If you go into the group settings and remove their ability to have a signature, the only way they can have a signature is by buying a item

No.

a) I go into the group settings and remove their ability to have a signature.

b) A member of this group buy the item "Add signature" and use it.

c) There is no signature in his posts.

4. There is a problem with (maybe) localization (Cyrillic).
Suppose you have 300000 points. 
You want to deposit 500 into the bank. But you can't do it, because your 300000 the app interprets as 300,000 - the comma separator works as a whole and fractional separator, and you can only put 300 points in the bank.

5. I think there's another problem.
If you disable the ability to install an avatar and allow users to buy an "Upload avatar" item, no one can change or delete the avatar except the one who bought it, including the administrator! I don't think this is right.

6. I think many people would have liked it if a item could have been accompanied by something like a postcard (short accompanying text) when sent to someone. 

Thank you.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Edited by Asm

Just another reminder,

I feel it is critical to be able to add/remove additional groups rather than change primary group. I am potentially willing to fund (give additional monies) for the quick release of this feature if need be.

Hey,

Not exactly a bug but I am having an issue with using Bonus Points on Commerce.

I have a custom payment for PayPal which needs to be approved manually. When a user tries a split payment with PayPal and Bonus Points, it works fine when paying Bonus Points first but when paying using PayPal first it does not work. I assume its because the payment needs to be approved manually. Can you look into this once you get time?

@TheJackal84 

On 4/2/2020 at 7:46 PM, James101 said:

Hey,

Not exactly a bug but I am having an issue with using Bonus Points on Commerce.

I have a custom payment for PayPal which needs to be approved manually. When a user tries a split payment with PayPal and Bonus Points, it works fine when paying Bonus Points first but when paying using PayPal first it does not work. I assume its because the payment needs to be approved manually. Can you look into this once you get time?

re: Users can buy points in the store for real money ( IPCommerce store not the members shop )

I can't locate the place on commerce and editing a product where to add points? I want someone to be able to buy, for example, 5,000 points with USD. How can I do this?

On 3/28/2020 at 3:34 PM, Asm said:

2. The "Anonymous Browsing" function. How does it work? A user has bought, clicked "Redeem", but it is still visible as online. What is wrong with it?

No.

a) I go into the group settings and remove their ability to have a signature.

b) A member of this group buy the item "Add signature" and use it.

c) There is no signature in his posts.

I'll look into it

4. There is a problem with (maybe) localization (Cyrillic).
Suppose you have 300000 points. 
You want to deposit 500 into the bank. But you can't do it, because your 300000 the app interprets as 300,000 - the comma separator works as a whole and fractional separator, and you can only put 300 points in the bank.

are you using a comma in the input field?

On 4/3/2020 at 12:46 AM, James101 said:

yeah will do mate

1 hour ago, Blisslandia said:

re: Users can buy points in the store for real money ( IPCommerce store not the members shop )

the way points are sold changed, you need to go to the members shop settings in the ACP then go to the commerce button and fill in the settings, then add the member points widget and they can be purchased from there

5 minutes ago, gptcafe said:

However, I checked permissions and they are correct and I check my logs and I don't see any error..

Re-save the group permissions mate when they are checked, this is a bug fixed in the next update, the toggle shows on when installed when it should show off, saving it will re-sync it up

4 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I'll look into it

are you using a comma in the input field?

yeah will do mate

the way points are sold changed, you need to go to the members shop settings in the ACP then go to the commerce button and fill in the settings, then add the member points widget and they can be purchased from there

Re-save the group permissions mate when they are checked, this is a bug fixed in the next update, the toggle shows on when installed when it should show off, saving it will re-sync it up

Awesome, Interestingly this was probably an issue but I was also logged in anonymously, which also prevents the bank from showing. I had as a test before coming here, unchecked/checked the permissions like you suggested.

Good stuff, thanks

4 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Got it thank you - ok I have the widget installed.
1) how can we get the side to expand based on the size of the text here?
2) Is there a place where members can see what their points total is? Is it only accessible via the widget?

972112559_ScreenShot2020-04-04at2_44_44PM.thumb.png.6883953e396ea273d67c9bb2b29ba8a5.png

Is there a way for users to get an email and/or site notification when they get points? I saw notification options but for some reason this was not listed.
How about a page that lists out what actions you can take and their associated point values? Is that a manual creation via pages?

2 minutes ago, gptcafe said:

I found a couple of issues today

• Purchasing any item from the shop does not reduce the points for the member
  • Selling back the item does not increase the points for the member

thats because you have permission to buy for free so when you sell you don't get points as you didn't pay for it :biggrin:

Check your moderator permissions in the ACP and select restricted then go to the members shop tab to toggle your free spending

I'm having an issue with Donations.
The users are able to send the Donations, and the system is logging it.
But after clicking (Send) they are being sent to an Configuration Error Page.

I'm not sure what the reason may be, or if it's even an App issue.
But would you mind PM'ing me so I can send you this Configuration error?

This is basically what it is saying, but it's more technical.
UnderflowException: lang_not_exists__mailsub__membersshop_notification_donate_donations (0)

Edited by TimTheMiles
6 hours ago, Kuma said:

Can you please add a feature where you can award players X amount of points for purchasing a product via Commerce? For example, say they order a shirt, they will be awarded X amount for doing so. 

This would be a great feature. And also a feature that would send a notification to the user every time he earned points.

On 4/6/2020 at 6:28 PM, TimTheMiles said:

I'm having an issue with Donations.
The users are able to send the Donations, and the system is logging it.
But after clicking (Send) they are being sent to an Configuration Error Page.

Disable email notifications in the ACP, it should not of allowed toggling of it, I'll check it out

5 hours ago, James101 said:

Another suggestion

@TheJackal84 Is it possible to integrate Members Shop with Poll system? For example whenever a user answers a poll they get x amount of points.
I am sure quite a few forum owners will find this useful and engaging at the same time.

I'll check the polls and see what I can do

2 hours ago, James101 said:

Another suggestion

@TheJackal84 Is it possible to award points to users when they submit a quiz or when their quiz gets approved?

Quizzes Integration

INTEGRATION:

• Raffles System
    • Members who plays the quiz and score 100% on it will earn a ticket to a Raffle chosen by the quiz submitter
      • Quiz submitter will be able to choose only their own raffles
  • Members Shop
    • Points can be given in two ways:
      • Global: Points will be given regardless of the result achieved in the game (GRADED mode only) and will be given only once, if you allow people to play multiple times.
      • Based on Feedback range: You will be able to reward members according to their results when playing a quiz. A new field in the feedback form will allow you set the number of points

the integration made on quizzes is one of many by @Adriano Faria so you would need to ask for it on there