Members Shop ( Support Topic )

2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Will look into it today mate and get back to you, What exactly is happening? is it not moving them groups or something? 

it's moving right, but the member don't keep the new group. 

i'm using the system to allow 'upgrade' if the member have X topics/reactions. But i don't have this problem if i move the member to another group manually.

• Automatic Restock - please add it. 
  • Notification - the notification when a member buys a custom item doesn`t exists anymore. It sent me notifications when a member bought them, helped me alot to give members what they need to get. would like if it will be back. the notification at the ACP doesn`t work. I never get any notification there and I activated it. still not getting any notification at the ACP, please help. I believe this error occurs because of the error I explained in the quote.
On 11/2/2019 at 9:20 PM, DarkClaWz said:

by the way, forgot to mention it.
when a member buys a custom item he gets an error message (the purchase still catches in).
why is that happening ?

this still happenning, when he buys & redeems it is stuck at the processing... window (after updating to 2.0.0)
when he buys and saves and then redeems he gets the same error as before (something went wrong. please try again)

this is my last message (removed all stuff that were fixed 🙂)
please help about notifications, I don`t get it at the ACP at all.
I believe it happens because when a member uses his custom item its just stuck on processing or `something went wrong. please try again`.
maybe it`s stuck because of the ACP notification? I don`t know, throwing ideas.

This is the third time I am writing about this, but the daily bonus points are not working, they are given only every 10 days or some random length (the time before is 29 days) and not every day like I configured.

It is setup as per the instructions and my version is up to date (2.0.1)... am I alone with this?

My members are not happy because they were promised bonus points for visiting the site and its simply not working 😞

Edited by mtlurb

Bunch of issues with this applications.

Custom Item While clicking for Buy and Use.  Pop up with options.

Are you sure you want to buy this item?

OK

CANCEL

Once click OK, it goes to Processing mode forever.

Your shop item has been awarded

PM comes in Inbox, no notifications as when Users receives a PM, a notification comes as well.

No backend notifications when users purchase something.

1 minute ago, Ember Stone said:

Custom Item While clicking for Buy and Use.  Pop up with options.

OK

CANCEL

Once click OK, it goes to Processing mode forever.

Your shop item has been awarded

PM comes in Inbox, no notifications as when Users receives a PM, a notification comes as well.

No backend notifications when users purchase something.

There is a problem with table views and custom items, Use the grid view for now if you can via the ACP shop's settings, the same goes for the notification, IPS files automatically search for a capital letter and will ignore any lower case ones ( what the admin notification is ) and because of that depending your server will depend if it finds the admin notification, But I have wrote it in the update with a capital letter for the name and will be sending a report to IPS for not saying nothing nor mentioning anywhere that the admin notifications require a capital letter for the extension name ( it should not of really allowed us to make it if IPS reject it ) 

but they will be fixed in the next update anyway

3 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

There is a problem with table views and custom items, Use the grid view for now if you can via the ACP shop's settings, the same goes for the notification, IPS files automatically search for a capital letter and will ignore any lower case ones ( what the admin notification is ) and because of that depending your server will depend if it finds the admin notification, But I have wrote it in the update with a capital letter for the name and will be sending a report to IPS for not saying nothing nor mentioning anywhere that the admin notifications require a capital letter for the extension name ( it should not of really allowed us to make it if IPS reject it ) 

but they will be fixed in the next update anyway

What about the first one?

Custom Item While clicking for Buy and Use.  Pop up with options.

OK

CANCEL

Once click OK, it goes to Processing mode forever.

What about the first one?

Custom Item While clicking for Buy and Use.  Pop up with options.

OK

CANCEL

Once click OK, it goes to Processing mode forever.

There is a problem with table views and custom items, Use the grid view for now if you can via the ACP shop's settings

On 12/25/2019 at 9:03 AM, Paweł Mysłek said:

@TheJackal84

Before I buy one question.

Is there something in the settings that can be set so that the user can randomly draw a given number of points once a day?

I can confirm that this is possible.  You'll create a Points Mystery Box (you can name it whatever you want).

Here are the settings options:

image.thumb.png.017ae0834b196a9aa59cd3b31eff8053.png

You would set the Price to 0 (assuming you want it to be free.  You can set the minimum and maximum quantity of points that can be won.  You can set the win percentage (I assume you'd want to use the 'Everyones a winner baby' option.  And you can set the 'Purchase Time Delay' at 86400, which is how many seconds there are in one day.

I have a 'Rep Lord' user group for members that reach 10,000 Reputation (nobody is actually close to this since we're still a new forum).  Upon reaching the 10,000 rep they're given the Rep Bar associated with that total, and moved to the User Group, which also gives them a uniquely color User Name.

I want to offer an upgrade into this user group, and I've set it up so that it will move the purchaser into the 'Rep Lord' group, which gives them the unique colored User Name.  I can set a 'Group Icon' for the 'Rep Lord' User Group, but then the purchaser will have both their normal rep bar AND the 'Rep Lord' rep bar showing simultaneously. Can't think of any way to make it so that ONLY the 'Rep Lord' rep bar is visible.  Is it impossible?  Are you aware of any way of accomplishing this?

Edit: Disregard this post. I've found a resolution. 😉

Edited by a Chunk
3 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Updated to 2.0.2

Bug Fix

• Fixed the bug where it might not send admin notifications

works, thanks.
but it still stays on `dark screen` when they redeem it from the "My Products" menu.
using a table there.

all of my requests and bugs were fixed 🙂
just this small thing now ^
and please add auto-restock.

Whenever I try to go to the bank section of the member shop I receive the error "You do not have permission to use the bank Error code: MEMBERSHOPBANKPERMISSION/1"

Even though I have the option checked in the appropriate group(s). 

Also, is there a way to manually edit a user's points? If so, where?

image.thumb.png.a5100ec88d0b3ef77883b126c6909af4.png

11 hours ago, Kuma said:

Whenever I try to go to the bank section of the member shop I receive the error "You do not have permission to use the bank Error code: MEMBERSHOPBANKPERMISSION/1"

Even though I have the option checked in the appropriate group(s). 

Have you gone into the groups settings in the ACP?

11 hours ago, Kuma said:

Also, is there a way to manually edit a user's points? If so, where?

In the ACP go to their profile and click to edit preferences then go to the members shop tab