Jump to content
Holiday Closure, Nov 26 & 27 ×

Community

Members Shop ( Support Topic )


Recommended Posts

On 4/18/2020 at 5:45 PM, James101 said:

Can you try recreating the error on your end? I can confirm users are not able to apply if points are donated through donate option in profile on front end.

I dont have raffles currently installed as it is adrainos add-on to it and not mine, but when you donate to the members are the donations going through?

On 4/19/2020 at 12:47 AM, Dean_ said:

Found some CSS issues on log page, again, not sure if it's theme related but the text overlaps the box.

ACP or Front? If ACP what column?

On 4/19/2020 at 12:47 AM, Dean_ said:

I think I've said it before or some of us have spoken about it, but can we get more notifications for things? Especially like bonus points; daily, weekly, monthly.

yeah I will add some more to it, it won't be for everytime points are awarded etc especially if they post a topic / post etc then they won't receive one, I removed that abaility ages ago for a good reason :biggrin:

7 hours ago, James101 said:

I checked and it is not working. When donating points on the front end, the raffle system is unable to count it. It gives an error saying You Don't have enough Bonus Points.

what do you mean bonus points? is that the name of your points of something?

7 hours ago, James101 said:

Also, do you know if this is fixed?

I can't remember a report of it deleting points, but I checked it and they award fine from the ACP

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All good things come to those who wait lol  

I am also making the tables look a lot nicer with the ability to feature them on the front end etc, The old grid view will still be there but there will be 2 styles to choose from, ( I like the n

@TheJackal84 got a free copy of Trophies and Medals to provide further integration between these 2 apps:)

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

I dont have raffles currently installed as it is adrainos add-on to it and not mine, but when you donate to the members are the donations going through?

 

Yes, when I donate points through user profile on front end, donations are going through fine. 

7 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

what do you mean bonus points? is that the name of your points of something?

 

Bonus Points = Points. Users get an error that they dont have enough points even if they have it.

7 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

I can't remember a report of it deleting points, but I checked it and they award fine from the ACP

I did report this back in December 2018 when I awarded points group wise through ACP and all points got reset and we couldn't do anything as there was no way to undo it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2020 at 12:46 AM, James101 said:

Facing 2 issues

1. Receiving error when editing Bonus Points for user through ACP. It gives an error code but the change does happen.

Error Code


UPDATE `x_utf_ibf_core_members` core_members  SET `language`='1',`skin`='0',`bdm_mood`=NULL,`bdm_moodtext`=NULL,`blockpersonal`=false,`blockreceiving`=false,`staffappsystem_can_apply`=true WHERE member_id=48265 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'blockpersonal' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /system/Db/Db.php(1150): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\_Member::...', Array)
#1 /system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(520): IPS\_Db->update('`x_utf_ibf_core...', '`language`=?,`s...', 'WHERE member_id...')
#2 /system/Member/Member.php(395): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /init.php(820) : eval()'d code(67): IPS\_Member->save()
#4 /init.php(820) : eval()'d code(145): IPS\autowelcome_hook_validatehook->save()
#5 [internal function]: IPS\customname_hook_member->save()
#6 /init.php(820) : eval()'d code(45): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#7 /applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1185): IPS\hook936->save()
#8 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->edit()
#9 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

 

2. Problem when using it with Raffles System.

When setting the raffle ticket price as bonus points, some users see 'You cannot participate' error even though they have bonus points. I think this error is because I donated bonus points and they did not 'earn' it from posting but not sure.

 

On 4/2/2020 at 7:46 PM, James101 said:

Hey,

Not exactly a bug but I am having an issue with using Bonus Points on Commerce.

I have a custom payment for PayPal which needs to be approved manually. When a user tries a split payment with PayPal and Bonus Points, it works fine when paying Bonus Points first but when paying using PayPal first it does not work. I assume its because the payment needs to be approved manually. Can you look into this once you get time?


Hey, these are the bugs I found. Quoting them again here just in case you lost them between so many posts.

Edited by James101
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am planning on buying this plugin for certain in any case. But I want to ask, is it possible to unlock topic content with points?

Or for example link(s) in a topic with points?

And will the thread-starter be able to earn % of the points the users spent to unlock the content?

 

With best regards, Feretorix.

Edited by Feretorix
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Feretorix said:

I am planning on buying this plugin for certain in any case. But I want to ask, is it possible to unlock topic content with points?

Or for example link(s) in a topic with points?

And will the thread-starter be able to earn % of the points the users spent to unlock the content?

 

With best regards, Feretorix.

This would be dope 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see an automated payment option.

I created a group who can't see ads. 

I want members to contribute with posts and threads to earn X amount of points so they can buy a 1 month pass to be included in this group. After 1 month, they will need to re-buy the membership with their points. Instead of manually having to re-purchase, it could automatically be deducted. If they don't have enough points, it won't go through. Thoughts? 

Update: Ok I didn't realize you can create a subscription where the payment type is Members Shop points. Dopeee.

Edited by breatheheavy
my bad
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Feretorix said:

I am planning on buying this plugin for certain in any case. But I want to ask, is it possible to unlock topic content with points?

Or for example link(s) in a topic with points?

And will the thread-starter be able to earn % of the points the users spent to unlock the content?

No it don't do that, you can allow users to buy the passwords to locked forums though

6 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Update: Ok I didn't realize you can create a subscription where the payment type is Members Shop points. Dopeee.

Yeah you can either create a item in the shop allowing user upgrades or you can use the subscriptions section and change payment method to points only, The payment method of points can be used everywhere what uses commerce ie the downloads and commerce store etc

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

No it don't do that, you can allow users to buy the passwords to locked forums though

I am willing to pay a good amount of money for my request. If possible I will leave you a private message with my details. Will be looking forward for an answer.

With best regards, Feretorix.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Feretorix said:

I am willing to pay a good amount of money for my request. If possible I will leave you a private message with my details. Will be looking forward for an answer.

With best regards, Feretorix.

Yeah just send me a PM and we'll talk

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Feretorix said:

I am willing to pay a good amount of money for my request. If possible I will leave you a private message with my details. Will be looking forward for an answer.

With best regards, Feretorix.

If something like this does get created - I would be interested in buying this plugin! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, James101 said:

2. Problem when using it with Raffles System.

When setting the raffle ticket price as bonus points, some users see 'You cannot participate' error even though they have bonus points. I think this error is because I donated bonus points and they did not 'earn' it from posting but not sure.

Hey bro,

Can you look into this error once you get time? The others are not as important as this since I just added Raffles System to my board and it is getting a lot of activity but I have to manually add users and deduct their points as they cannot apply even if they have points.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My theme is using icons for the quote, multi-quote, edit and options buttons (instead of the words) when a member posts. However, it is still showing Give Points.

My theme developer gave me this code to fix:

<li>
  <a href="https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?app=membersshop&amp;module=shop&amp;controller=main&amp;do=donatepoints&amp;msmid=122742" data-ipsdialog="" data-ipsdialog-flashmessage="Points sent!">
    <div class="ipsButton ipsButton_light ipsButton_verySmall ipsButton_narrow ks"><i class="fa fa-ICON NAME HERE"></i></div>
  </a>
</li>

I just don't know what to do with it or where to put it. Any help would be awesome. 

 

unnamed.png

Edited by breatheheavy
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2020 at 8:58 PM, James101 said:

Can you look into this error once you get time? The others are not as important as this since I just added Raffles System to my board and it is getting a lot of activity but I have to manually add users and deduct their points as they cannot apply even if they have points.

you'll need to post on the raffles support topic about this as it's a 3rd party add-on I didn't develop or maintain raffles

22 hours ago, Seletchi Gabriel-Ioan said:

How can I make users buy VIP rank? userclass changed to VIP I mean.

 

21 hours ago, Seletchi Gabriel-Ioan said:

I figured it out. Custom item.

No you can create a upgrade usergroup item or use the subscriptions and allow points as the payment method

7 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

My theme developer gave me this code to fix:


<li>
  <a href="https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?app=membersshop&amp;module=shop&amp;controller=main&amp;do=donatepoints&amp;msmid=122742" data-ipsdialog="" data-ipsdialog-flashmessage="Points sent!">
    <div class="ipsButton ipsButton_light ipsButton_verySmall ipsButton_narrow ks"><i class="fa fa-ICON NAME HERE"></i></div>
  </a>
</li>

I just don't know what to do with it or where to put it. Any help would be awesome. 

Not being nasty he's not a good theme developer that code will send all points to the user with the ID of 122742 instead of being unique to each users post

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

you'll need to post on the raffles support topic about this as it's a 3rd party add-on I didn't develop or maintain raffles

 

No you can create a upgrade usergroup item or use the subscriptions and allow points as the payment method

Not being nasty he's not a good theme developer that code will send all points to the user with the ID of 122742 instead of being unique to each users post

😳 Any idea what to do instead? 

He's the owner of themetree.net lol I actually really like his themes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2020 at 3:11 PM, TheJackal84 said:

you'll need to go into the themes template and manually edit it to match the themes icons, but it is not recommended to edit the templates directly

SMH lol. 

Possible to do so using the custom.css file? And if yes, any idea how lol?😫

Edited by breatheheavy
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 3:00 PM, DarkClaWz said:

works, thanks.
but it still stays on `dark screen` when they redeem it from the "My Products" menu.
using a table there.

all of my requests and bugs were fixed 🙂
just this small thing now ^
and please add auto-restock.

please help

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2020 at 3:11 PM, TheJackal84 said:

you'll need to go into the themes template and manually edit it to match the themes icons, but it is not recommended to edit the templates directly

Hi again @TheJackal84 🙂

Just wanted to circle back. Could you please help me covert 'Give Points' to an icon via custom.css please? I would be suuuuuper appreciative! 

Edited by breatheheavy
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 6:34 PM, Asm said:

2. The "Anonymous Browsing" function. How does it work? A user has bought, clicked "Redeem", but it is still visible as online. What is wrong with it?

 

3.

a) I go into the group settings and remove their ability to have a signature.

b) A member of this group buy the item "Add signature" and use it.

c) There is no signature in his posts.

 

4. There is a problem with (maybe) localization (Cyrillic).
Suppose you have 300000 points. 
You want to deposit 500 into the bank. But you can't do it, because your 300000 the app interprets as 300,000 - the comma separator works as a whole and fractional separator, and you can only put 300 points in the bank.

 

5. I think there's another problem.
If you disable the ability to install an avatar and allow users to buy an "Upload avatar" item, no one can change or delete the avatar except the one who bought it, including the administrator! I don't think this is right.

 

6. I think many people would have liked it if a item could have been accompanied by something like a postcard (short accompanying text) when sent to someone. 

@TheJackal84, can we expect to solve these problems?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy