Bookmarks - Support Topic

2 minutes ago, Cheshir said:

Link Bookmarks in blogs does not work adequately, bookmarks in clubs are not provided at all

In blogs you can only add, a second press results in an error, as there is no removal from the bookmarks

I don't see any of these reports here... Where was this reported?

I just tried to disable the app, but when I go to the site I get this error.  Yes, I am running the current version.

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\forums\Topic\Post::canBookmark() (0)
#0 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->post(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), 'topic_comment', 'forums', 'forums', 'forums_Topic')
#1 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(1775): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('post', Array)
#2 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->postContainer(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Array, '')
#3 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(3890): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('postContainer', Array)
#4 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\forums\Topic), NULL, Array)
#5 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(408): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#6 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#7 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#10 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

I am getting a lot of complaints about this:

image.thumb.png.b9a0b4f2c75a0ad61df881c37c525779.png

I'd really like to try to deactivate this to see if it's the culprit.  Can you please let me know how I can deactivate it?

Thanks

Edited by Square Wheels
5 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I just tried to disable the app, but when I go to the site I get this error.  Yes, I am running the current version.

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\forums\Topic\Post::canBookmark() (0)
#0 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->post(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), 'topic_comment', 'forums', 'forums', 'forums_Topic')
#1 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(1775): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('post', Array)
#2 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->postContainer(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Array, '')
#3 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(3890): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('postContainer', Array)
#4 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, Object(IPS\forums\Topic), NULL, Array)
#5 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(408): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#6 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#7 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#10 /home/admin/domains/squarewheelscycling.com/public_html/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

I am getting a lot of complaints about this:

image.thumb.png.b9a0b4f2c75a0ad61df881c37c525779.png

I'd really like to try to deactivate this to see if it's the culprit.  Can you please let me know how I can deactivate it?

Thanks

I was notified that this was a bug in IPS which should be fixed in the next release.

51 minutes ago, Steph40 said:

Well it does not seems to be there!!!!

1.png

Could I get your ACP credentials to take a look at this?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

BOOKMARKS NOT ACCESSIBLE

ERROR: EXO

Members are receiving errors when trying to access bookmarks. Here is what I see when trying to access a member's bookmarks. Some members report having no problems, so I am not sure what is up. Thanks!

5a57f3e961067_bookmarkissue.thumb.png.e8f7e9f3130be9ffdad8408130fa7a59.png

Thank you.  we will investigate.  

We've spent the weekend focusing on several applications to address bug fixes that were brought up in the IPS Support Topics.  We'd like to thank everyone for their patience while we get back into groove of things.  

Bookmarks: 2 bugs and 1 enhancement

• [Bug] Uncaught Exception
  • [Enhancement] Hide empty profile tab
  • [Bug] Bookmarks not accessible as reported by IPS user @Vegan Gaymer

We are planning for a release date in about a week for further testing, but please follow the Marketplace file and you will be notified.j

11 hours ago, Lord Nowe said:

Hello @Fosters, we are getting an error 500 with this application. I have attached a list of apps and plugins that our community uses.

error500.thumb.png.dc2e8275c5ab30f87eb6d5fce7d75eac.png

Edit: it also seems that when uninstalled, the folder itself cannot be deleted from FTP. 550: Can't remove directory: Permission denied.

Do you see any errors in the ACP System Log?

5a6566a710516_FostersBookmarksMarketplaceImage.jpg.b6f0506698cd27ac5971b2bc9fa1bf99.jpg

Bookmarks v1.3.2 is released Saturday Jan 20 2018 into the IPS Marketplace.  This is a maintenance release that addresses 3 bugs and 1 enhancement:

• [Bug] Quickly add / remove bookmark as reported by @Cheshir
  • [Bug] Uncaught exception
  • [Enhancement] Hide empty profile tab
  • [Bug] Bookmarks not accessible as reported by @Vegan Gaymer

Clients are strongly encouraged to update to the latest stable version, as it addresses all bugs reported to date.  Thank you to @Cheshir and @Vegan Gaymer for reporting the bugs to us.