Bookmarks - Support Topic

Just discovered this app causing an issue with the Moderator Reported Content page. When I disable the app, everything works perfect on the moderator page. 

I just upgraded to 4.4 and Bookmarks version 1.6

https://example.com/modcp/reports/

[[Template core/front/tables/rows is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

854168122_ScreenShot2019-02-26at12_30_21AM.thumb.png.5666f7cef9b5a477b06346f263274e31.png

Here is the system error

1289000984_ScreenShot2019-02-26at12_32_54AM.thumb.png.9eff7a0369871c79d8661fdfaad0e638.png

Edited by Chris027
4 hours ago, Fosters said:

This seems to be a bug in IPS 4.4.0 😞

I made a support request and they replied that the problem comes from a third-party application. I had to look for myself that it came from bookmarks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

bookmark is causing an error with receiving report notifications.

If I disable the bookmark app I can see the report notifications. 

When the bookmark app is on I get error.

See the error in the photo below.

This in on a clean install 4.4 with only the bookmarks app installed.

[[Template core/front/modcp/reportListOverview is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1219283277_ScreenShot2019-06-11at19_21_31.png.01eee6132d230caeb7d3b88e5263e6ae.png

10 hours ago, beats23 said:

bookmark is causing an error with receiving report notifications.

If I disable the bookmark app I can see the report notifications. 

When the bookmark app is on I get error.

See the error in the photo below.

This in on a clean install 4.4 with only the bookmarks app installed.

[[Template core/front/modcp/reportListOverview is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1219283277_ScreenShot2019-06-11at19_21_31.png.01eee6132d230caeb7d3b88e5263e6ae.png

Do you see any logged errors in the system log?

Yes I see this error.

The URL of page the error occurred on was http://www.testsite.com/index.php?app=core&module=modcp&controller=modcp&tab=reports&overview=1&csrfKey=9cd25948acd84b96ceba4252ddc98f44

IPS\Db\Exception::105

SELECT core_rc_comments.*, author.*, bookmark.* FROM `_betacore_rc_comments` AS `core_rc_comments`  LEFT JOIN `_betacore_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = core_rc_comments.comment_by  LEFT JOIN `_betabookmark_items` AS `bookmark` ON bookmark.member_id=1 AND bookmark.class='IPS\core\Reports\Comment' AND bookmark.content_id=core_rc_comments.id WHERE id=0 LIMIT 0,1
Column 'id' in where clause is ambiguous

BACKTRACE

#0 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Content\\_...', Array, true)
#1 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Content/Item.php(3733): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Content/Item.php(3445): IPS\Content\_Item->_comments('IPS\\core\\Report...', 1, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, NULL)
#4 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code(3455): IPS\Content\_Item->comments(1, 0, 'date', 'desc')
#5 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_modcp->reportListOverview(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#6 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(555): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('reportListOverv...', Array)
#7 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/applications/core/extensions/core/ModCp/Reports.php(99): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#8 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/applications/core/modules/front/modcp/modcp.php(104): IPS\core\extensions\core\ModCp\_Reports->manage()
#9 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\modcp\_modcp->manage()
#10 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

On 6/12/2019 at 11:04 AM, beats23 said:

Yes I see this error.

The URL of page the error occurred on was http://www.testsite.com/index.php?app=core&module=modcp&controller=modcp&tab=reports&overview=1&csrfKey=9cd25948acd84b96ceba4252ddc98f44

IPS\Db\Exception::105

SELECT core_rc_comments.*, author.*, bookmark.* FROM `_betacore_rc_comments` AS `core_rc_comments`  LEFT JOIN `_betacore_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = core_rc_comments.comment_by  LEFT JOIN `_betabookmark_items` AS `bookmark` ON bookmark.member_id=1 AND bookmark.class='IPS\core\Reports\Comment' AND bookmark.content_id=core_rc_comments.id WHERE id=0 LIMIT 0,1
Column 'id' in where clause is ambiguous

BACKTRACE

#0 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Content\\_...', Array, true)
#1 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Content/Item.php(3733): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Content/Item.php(3445): IPS\Content\_Item->_comments('IPS\\core\\Report...', 1, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, NULL)
#4 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(840) : eval()'d code(3455): IPS\Content\_Item->comments(1, 0, 'date', 'desc')
#5 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_modcp->reportListOverview(Object(IPS\Helpers\Table\Content), Array, Array, NULL, false)
#6 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(555): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('reportListOverv...', Array)
#7 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/applications/core/extensions/core/ModCp/Reports.php(99): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#8 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/applications/core/modules/front/modcp/modcp.php(104): IPS\core\extensions\core\ModCp\_Reports->manage()
#9 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\modcp\_modcp->manage()
#10 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /Users/nice/Sites/www.testsite.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Are you using the last IPS version?
This was an bug in IPS which was fixed in 4.4.2 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Fosters Template error

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\forums\Topic\Post::canBookmark() in /home/nginx/domains/adonismale.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(845) : eval()'d code:1073
Stack trace:
#0 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->post(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), 'topic_comment', 'forums', 'forums', 'forums_Topic')
#1 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(845) : eval()'d code(1609): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('post', Array)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->postContainer(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Array, '')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/Theme.php(845) : eval()'d code(3854): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('postContainer', Array)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, NULL, '\n\n\n\t\n\t<ul class...', Array)
#5 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(434): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Michael Collins said:

Hi,

I may be missing something - running version 1.6.0 on ips 4.4.5 - when I try to show bookmarks by category as a user, it shows all bookmarks no matter which category I select. Should the chosen category on the right side filter the shown posts on the left? Thanks.

2073605319_Screenshot2019-08-13at10_31_20.thumb.png.36ee3ea30acb34bbc25721d2b6bab6d4.png

Yes, it should indeed show and filter only the links from this category. I'll take a look later today.