Bookmarks - Support Topic

Could you please advise me how to add padding to the part that say "No Bookmarks"?

This is how it looks be default
NoBookmarks-nopadding.thumb.jpg.3f084244057543968796f62ae6e638a2.jpg

I would like it to look like this
NoBookmarks-padding.thumb.jpg.3d5089d8c45a16010b267a7ff958a7c9.jpg

In Chrome Inspector, I targeted the following:

.ipsType_large:not( .ipsType_richText )

But once I targeted something before with css, I found out later it did not just apply it to what I wanted, but also in other areas. I don't see a way to JUST target this one section. How is that possible? I don't see any unique ids to this section. If anyone can help explain how to target 1 unique section with css, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Removing works fine for me. Have you probably changed something else ? Do you see any JS errors once you remove the bookmark  ?

3 hours ago, SC36DC said:

Yes, this would be a great alternative to add the bookmark icon here.

6 hours ago, Phil Këvin said:

How can add an icon for Bookmark and at the top. ? any guide please.

image.png.a46568422ffc99858467ed4f53e5e44d.png

image.png.116c9a3c7c21e6fa5eb676c9e35f191d.png

Regards!

This is already possible in combination with 

10 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Removing works fine for me. Have you probably changed something else ? Do you see any JS errors once you remove the bookmark  ?

This is already possible in combination with 

and about this button +Favorites? i want add an icon for this option

A few CSS issues if you can please help.

When you go to Delete a category, the box that comes up does not look very good. 

Are you sure you want to delete? is a little too big, and should be lined up with the warning box.

The Delete button needs padding at button, and might look better if also left aligned with warning box.

Bookmarks-Delete-CSS.thumb.jpg.03b385cce5bb8db4d63bf9a7278f3b59.jpg

One thing that was causing me so much issues, the text in this box that says "Create new category", I DID NOT KNOW this was clickable. I thought this was a header text, and the box below that says Title, is where you would put the "new category" name. This was confusing for me, and I'm sure my members of the forum will also think how I did. Is it possible you can provide some css so I can make the "create new category" text a little bigger and give it some color?

Bookmarks-CreateNewCategory.thumb.jpg.a1b601f76d43ed12c8458fcb43e7a2f5.jpg

When viewing the My Bookmarks page on mobile, it really does not look very good.
Bookmarks-Mobile.jpg.3dae9320119c6d9ba271aa903c401cce.jpg

If you add a Note to the bookmark when making the bookmark, you can not access the note on mobile. The "Remove Bookmark" button on mobile should be placed underneath the bookmark, maybe to the right of the Read More button. 

I think there are just too many issues to deal with right now. Is it possible you could provide a refund please. I would really appreciate it. 

Thank you.

Edited by SC36DC
6 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll make sure to fix all these Design issues for the next release .

i have also submitted a ticket to IPS to cancel your purchase of bookmarks app so that you get your Money back 🙂

I greatly appreciate your understanding. I will continue to follow this plugin and check in regarding updates. I just updated my review. 5 Stars!

Thanks again. 

On 5/1/2020 at 11:37 AM, Fosters said:

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll make sure to fix all these Design issues for the next release .

i have also submitted a ticket to IPS to cancel your purchase of bookmarks app so that you get your Money back 🙂

Did the latest update resolves the css issues on mobile?
Bookmarks-Mobile.jpg.3dae9320119c6d9ba271aa903c401cce.jpg

If not, no worries. Keep up the great work. 
Thank you.

Edited by SC36DC
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2018 at 12:53 PM, alexxis said:

Why my own private bookmarks are shown in other member's profile nodes (tabs)? Is this a normal behavior? If yes, what is the reason to do this? Those users, even with no content at all shouldn't have this tab with the bookmarks, which are no related to them at all. In my opinion, since the bookmarks are private, I should see them only in my own profile tab.

Hi @Fosters. I have the last version of the plugin but I face the same problem than above.

How can I fix it ?

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2020 at 8:18 PM, Sascha Prinz said:

it works perfectly 🙂 

Just curious  what the issue was... Were you missing to set the permissions ?😂

On 5/31/2020 at 1:35 AM, Olmyster said:

Hi @Fosters. I have the last version of the plugin but I face the same problem than above.

How can I fix it ?

No this isn’t the current behavior and I can’t reproduce this myself on my boards. Could I probably get ACP access to your board to investigate this 

• 1 month later...