Bookmarks - Support Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just purchased and installed the plugin.

Enabled it for a special user group of paying members – and for admins of course.

Works fine with bookmarking, shows bookmarks in user profile and on dedicated page [domain]/bookmarks

But…

No entry in the user menu – tried default template and default language

Any idea how to fix this?

TIA

Andreas

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 6:04 PM, Fosters said:

Sorry for the delay, I'm on it.

This plugin was also the last 4.5 holdout in my community too; I understand there's been a lot of design changes so I'm more interested in a working plugin with no bugs than a rushed plugin.  Just renewed my license and looking forward to the update so I can start using it again.

Edited by Pleeb
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 8:35 AM, Square Wheels said:

Hi,

There is no space before or after the link for Bookmarkbookmark.png.890687db0a5fd53afcb0eb828cd53a3d.png.

On 9/13/2020 at 8:55 AM, Fosters said:

Is this a custom theme? 

On 9/13/2020 at 12:03 PM, Square Wheels said:

Yes, by @Ehren.  Is it the theme or Bookmarks?

On 9/14/2020 at 8:42 AM, Square Wheels said:

I don't think it's the theme.  I just turned on mark as solved, that added another item in the footer of posts and that has proper spacing.

It's a tiny issue, but it would look nicer.

bookmark.png.1b3bf35b49bd9f1291e55f118261ab3d.png

On 9/14/2020 at 7:39 PM, ehren. said:

Feel free to send me a login to your site @Square Wheels and I can look into it for you 🙂 

On 9/18/2020 at 4:25 AM, Fosters said:

I've talked with ehren and we've found a solution for this 🙂

Hi,

This appears to still be pending.

It's a small cosmetic issue.

Thanks

On 10/3/2021 at 11:48 PM, Square Wheels said:

Hi,

This appears to still be pending.

It's a small cosmetic issue.

Thanks

Strange, can you send me a URL, username and password so I can check this myself? A regular member account is fine, I just need to see the actual Bookmark button.

Good day @Fosters

Sorry to bother you with a problem that I am having. I just purchased your Bookmarks application and it all seems to be working well except that now I can't see the QUOTE link I had on the left of every post 😞

I had QUOTE then EDIT, REPORT... etc...

Now as you can see, I see Bookmark the first one, then +. It seems that + stands for multiquote. It appeared when I installed Bookmarks 😞

1. How can I have the QUOTE link back and hide the multi quote + icon that I didn't add? I want QUOTE to be the first button as before, it's the most used button every time
  2. Is there a way to change the Bookmark position and style?

Thanks for your great software. I hope you can help me solve the QUOTE link problem. See attachment.

image.png.c10eb5caf2e50d5f88b79ac5c088dca3.png

Edited by OptimusBain
On 10/7/2021 at 11:14 AM, Fosters said:

Is this the default theme?
Are you using another app/plugin which is changing the postbit links? I'm asking because "Report" isn't there in the default IPS theme! 

Is it back once you disable this app?

I modified a couple of things of the default theme, just a few colours. And added a few plugins like Make a Tutorial from Adriano Faria and Change Author. I have disabled the plugin that displays the Edit and Report links under the post and the multiquote + button still appears. See below

image.png.1ddc7f20a1dfc602bb2c6f64936b3fa4.png

When i disable the bookmark app, the QUOTE button comes back and the multiquote is gone. See below please @Fosters

image.png.7430a0d3642ddf9287d52368ef873a58.png

Edited by OptimusBain