Bookmarks - Support Topic

11 minutes ago, Michael Collins said:

Hello, when I go into Member Settings->Notifications->Content Bookmarks on the forum backend I get the following error:

A configuration or server error has occurred

EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.
TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given (0)
#0 /chroot/home/yirish/youririshheritage.com/html/community/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/notifications.php(185): in_array()
#1 /chroot/home/yirish/youririshheritage.com/html/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_notifications->edit()
#2 /chroot/home/yirish/youririshheritage.com/html/community/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/notifications.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /chroot/home/yirish/youririshheritage.com/html/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_notifications->execute()
#4 /chroot/home/yirish/youririshheritage.com/html/community/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Do you know why this might be?

I can confirm that this is a bug and a fix will be submitted within 10 minutes:) 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently updated from IPS 4.4 to 4.7. I previously had your bookmark plugin on 4.4 and it was working fine. After upgrading to 4.7, I also upgraded your plugin to the latest version.

The plugin is enabled and I see it in a tab on member profiles and options for it in notifications, but I can't find any buttons or links on content to add new bookmarks.

The new version was approved.

Can you confirm that it's working again?

On 7/1/2023 at 10:08 PM, Hezeber said:

I recently updated from IPS 4.4 to 4.7. I previously had your bookmark plugin on 4.4 and it was working fine. After upgrading to 4.7, I also upgraded your plugin to the latest version.

The plugin is enabled and I see it in a tab on member profiles and options for it in notifications, but I can't find any buttons or links on content to add new bookmarks.

I've just upgraded my forum to V4.7, I've also updated your plugin but after enabling Bookmarks in App section of admin panel I don't see any changes to user profile menu. I don't see any bookmarks on my forum. I've searched administration panel for any options/settings and I wasn't able to find anything.

On 7/9/2023 at 9:48 PM, ruzam.pl said:

I've just upgraded my forum to V4.7, I've also updated your plugin but after enabling Bookmarks in App section of admin panel I don't see any changes to user profile menu. I don't see any bookmarks on my forum. I've searched administration panel for any options/settings and I wasn't able to find anything.

Are the group permissions set?

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great addition to the platform.

Thanks.

And now – because no one is ever really satisfied – a couple of feature requests???

Is it possible to make one's bookmarks available only to members of a particular group.
I'm thinking particularly of the site team.
It would be very useful for the site team to make their bookmarks visible to other members of the team – but not to the ordinary users.

Thanks very much

Also, might it be possible for the site team to have private categories and public categories meaning some categories which can be shared with designated user groups such as other site team members and some categories which are completely private to them alone.

• 1 month later...

Hi, your bookmarks application is very useful.
What is going to be the position with your resources once the marketplace is closed? Any plans?

Also, here's a feature request.
It would be fantastic if one could set a bookmark – and where is it refers to some date or deadline, that one could trigger a reminder which inserts itself into the Google calendar.

Google calendar rather than the Invision platform calendar.

Regards

40 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Hi, your bookmarks application is very useful.

Thanks,it indeed is:)

41 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

What is going to be the position with your resources once the marketplace is closed? Any plans?

Few are going to be killed (perfect time for house keeping) but the majority is moving to https://www.ic-essentials.com

42 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

could trigger a reminder

I'm planing this but as notification rather than the calendar/google calendar feature.