Who Was Online

1 hour ago, Clover13 said:

Pete any thoughts on this?  The total members in 24 hours gets reset regularly, making it essentially the most users in the last 24 hours versus the most users every in a 24 hour period.  I've seen mine get reset from 330 to 317 to 335 to 280 to 310 to 344.  Doesn't make any sense...in that order, it should get set to 330, then 335, then 344...never the other values.

I don't think it has EVER worked like that (although it should) but I don't think Pete understands what we are trying to say. I have turned your Part 2 you mentioned above OFF for that very reason and until someone actually programs in another couple of data fields to contain the information necessary to keep track of the date the new high is recorded then it won't work the way we think it should. This could easily be a failure in translation, not sure, but for me, that feature stays off.

5 hours ago, JTHastings said:

I don't think it has EVER worked like that (although it should) but I don't think Pete understands what we are trying to say. I have turned your Part 2 you mentioned above OFF for that very reason and until someone actually programs in another couple of data fields to contain the information necessary to keep track of the date the new high is recorded then it won't work the way we think it should. This could easily be a failure in translation, not sure, but for me, that feature stays off.

OK so I'm not crazy, this isn't just happening to me.  My guess is a bug or like you said, the concept is lost in translation.

On 3/11/2018 at 10:22 PM, fix3r said:

curious how to do this....

5aa5ac0ec3b1d_ScreenShot2018-03-11at6_21_36PM.thumb.png.23df80b8aba6edacd2ac8310854cf0cd.png

I was able to achieve this by changing the whowasonline css foreach block to something like this:

{{foreach $members as $row}}
			<ul class='ipsList_inline ipsList_noSpacing cCustomField'>
				{{$member = \IPS\Member::load( $row['member_id'] );}}
				<li>{template="userPhoto" app="core" group="global" params="$member, 'tiny'"}</li>
    		</ul> 
		{{endforeach}}

I had to use a new class cCustomField to get the avatars to display in one long row, I put this in custom.css

.cCustomField {
    display: inline-block;
}

1 hour ago, HCICT said:

This would be nice if there was a option to change it in this mode! ? maybe idea for a update @Pete T?

That is my idea plus looking at small few changes so display guest better and other different options but moment busy finish up my themes and then all plugins get look at 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BakuEdi said:

I have the forum hosted by Invision.

I downloaded and instaled your plugin. I see it in the list and it is enabled. 

I don't know how to put it on the main page. Please give me the instructions.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...