Who Was Online

• 4 weeks later...

Pete, I'm noticing some type of weird thing in regards to this plugin. While it works as intended, even though I deleted the old version and reinstalled the updated version on a clean install, the plugin keeps warning that a new version is available. The version I have installed is 1.0.0 and this is the latest version.

Edited by Morisato
15 hours ago, Morisato said:

Pete, I'm noticing some type of weird thing in regards to this plugin. While it works as intended, even though I deleted the old version and reinstalled the updated version on a clean install, the plugin keeps warning that a new version is available. The version I have installed is 1.0.0 and this is the latest version.

That because the call back file had extra 0 just fixed that my end so should not show up when your site next calls the update file.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Clover13 said:

Using this in 4.2.8, it does work, however I think the count for the most online in 24 hours isn't correct.  It showed a higher value the other day than it shows right now.  Does re-caching i in the ACP Support menu maybe reset this?

Not sure how you mean ? I count from your server time zone so if that different to your time zone may look like have more but that how built in core and re caching may reset that but never tested it.

On 3/11/2018 at 10:22 PM, DieselMinded said:

curious how to do this....

5aa5ac0ec3b1d_ScreenShot2018-03-11at6_21_36PM.thumb.png.23df80b8aba6edacd2ac8310854cf0cd.png

This being added part of 4.3.x update.

What I experienced (ignore the actual counts, just an example to show the difference) is two days ago it said the most members ever online in 24 hours was 300 accomplished 1 hour ago, then today it says the most members ever online in 24 hours was 200 accomplished 2 hours ago.  Shouldn't it maintain the most members ever online count indefinitely until it is surpassed?

3 hours ago, Clover13 said:

What I experienced (ignore the actual counts, just an example to show the difference) is two days ago it said the most members ever online in 24 hours was 300 accomplished 1 hour ago, then today it says the most members ever online in 24 hours was 200 accomplished 2 hours ago.  Shouldn't it maintain the most members ever online count indefinitely until it is surpassed?

Have visited your site with last two after before now as have idea why showing the 2 hour bit.

23 minutes ago, Pete T said:

Have visited your site with last two after before now as have idea why showing the 2 hour bit.

Pete, sorry I couldn't exactly understand.  Are you saying you have an idea why it's happening or is my explanation unclear?

To clarify, I'm simply saying earlier date will show higher number of users than a later date.  I'm assuming it shouldn't do that, as the earlier date's count/value should be maintained until it is surpassed.

14 minutes ago, Clover13 said:

Pete, sorry I couldn't exactly understand.  Are you saying you have an idea why it's happening or is my explanation unclear?

To clarify, I'm simply saying earlier date will show higher number of users than a later date.  I'm assuming it shouldn't do that, as the earlier date's count/value should be maintained until it is surpassed.

Screenshot_73.thumb.png.d448554a43e7d62622854b1880dfef42.png

So best way to explain the number at end shows how many hours or minutes ago is from your new period or should be from 00:00am to 00:00pm but remember its your server time zone its getting that data from so you could be coming online at midnight your time zone but your server could be be hided you or head off you so unless coming same time every time then hard see if we have issue.

OK, so we have two parts:

Part 1:  Who Was Online X Users Were Online In the Last 24 hours

Part 2: (Most Members Ever Online In 24 hours was Y Last Accomplished on 42 Minutes)

Part 1 should be calculated every 24 hours and reset at some point based on the server time/timezone.

Part 2 should only be replaced/overwritten when the total for a given 24 hour time period in Part 1 exceeds any prior 24 hour period.

Part 2 is not what is happening.  It is resetting with a lesser value at a later date.  01/01/2018 I have 300 members and Part 2 shows 300 members.  01/02/2018 I have 250 members and Part 2 shows 250 members instead of 300.  That shouldn't happen.

• 5 weeks later...

Can there be a html class fix. At the moment i don't have any padding around the member list.
When i see the classes I see differences between the default and your plugin.

image.png.2cc74d8fe779045fd7ee5c41153d4431.png

<div class="ipsWidget_inner ">

To:

image.png.5359b7a82a8a8a9b1f7b6a9515e113d1.png

<div class="ipsWidget_inner ipsPad">

image.png.ff1d6ccaa2d427f35a67fde7775abc98.png

Update: i think the problem exists because of this code:

{{if $orientation == 'vertical'}}ipsPad{{endif}}

On my Mac book pro this does not work.

Edited by HCICT
48 minutes ago, fix3r said:

when will version for 4.3 be out?

4 hours ago, HCICT said:

Can there be a html class fix. At the moment i don't have any padding around the member list.
When i see the classes I see differences between the default and your plugin.

image.png.2cc74d8fe779045fd7ee5c41153d4431.png

<div class="ipsWidget_inner ">

To:

image.png.5359b7a82a8a8a9b1f7b6a9515e113d1.png

<div class="ipsWidget_inner ipsPad">

image.png.ff1d6ccaa2d427f35a67fde7775abc98.png

Update: i think the problem exists because of this code:

{{if $orientation == 'vertical'}}ipsPad{{endif}}

On my Mac book pro this does not work.

Edited by Pete T
On 3/29/2018 at 4:57 PM, Clover13 said:

OK, so we have two parts:

Part 1:  Who Was Online X Users Were Online In the Last 24 hours

Part 2: (Most Members Ever Online In 24 hours was Y Last Accomplished on 42 Minutes)

Part 1 should be calculated every 24 hours and reset at some point based on the server time/timezone.

Part 2 should only be replaced/overwritten when the total for a given 24 hour time period in Part 1 exceeds any prior 24 hour period.

Part 2 is not what is happening.  It is resetting with a lesser value at a later date.  01/01/2018 I have 300 members and Part 2 shows 300 members.  01/02/2018 I have 250 members and Part 2 shows 250 members instead of 300.  That shouldn't happen.

Pete any thoughts on this?  The total members in 24 hours gets reset regularly, making it essentially the most users in the last 24 hours versus the most users every in a 24 hour period.  I've seen mine get reset from 330 to 317 to 335 to 280 to 310 to 344.  Doesn't make any sense...in that order, it should get set to 330, then 335, then 344...never the other values.

1 hour ago, Clover13 said:

Pete any thoughts on this?  The total members in 24 hours gets reset regularly, making it essentially the most users in the last 24 hours versus the most users every in a 24 hour period.  I've seen mine get reset from 330 to 317 to 335 to 280 to 310 to 344.  Doesn't make any sense...in that order, it should get set to 330, then 335, then 344...never the other values.

i can't understand why would do that all this widget does get same data that who online the core and we get data from database from core members.