Community

Pete T

Who Was Online

Thanks @Pete T for this lovely free plugin, just updated and love the images icon - good feature added.

Just wondering how to show the "& more" option again like before as that was very useful for people to reach domain/online to see the full list of members.

image.png.f45a0d51c09ac99b1f88bfc9b46246cc.png

7 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Thanks @Pete T for this lovely free plugin, just updated and love the images icon - good feature added.

Just wondering how to show the "& more" option again like before as that was very useful for people to reach domain/online to see the full list of members.

image.png.f45a0d51c09ac99b1f88bfc9b46246cc.png

Please explain what mean by more options ?

After the last member id I rem used to see "& more" option on which if click it used to take here: https://carnity.com/online 

Apologies if I am mixing up this plugin with some other feature.....!

Like this:

Pajero_Mo Automax Group Sidshk Ruchit Srivastava Jocreative Jennykiat24, & 17 more

2 hours ago, Gauravk said:

After the last member id I rem used to see "& more" option on which if click it used to take here: https://carnity.com/online 

Apologies if I am mixing up this plugin with some other feature.....!

Like this:

Pajero_Mo Automax Group Sidshk Ruchit Srivastava Jocreative Jennykiat24, & 17 more

I think still getting confused never been more option.

Hello,

I Installed your plugin and I followed your tutorial:

4.4.x Users please read

To make this plugin work to display colors please make sure have the following turn on,

ACP - Members - Profiles - Profile Settings Tab, scroll to the bottom of the page and CHECK GLOBAL.

My problem is:  I dont want to see colored names in the last topic ( check the photo )

1234567.thumb.png.3377de7461655d947c8d787d8599dad8.png

2 hours ago, Sethhh. said:

Hello,

I Installed your plugin and I followed your tutorial:

My problem is:  I dont want to see colored names in the last topic ( check the photo )

1234567.thumb.png.3377de7461655d947c8d787d8599dad8.png

It's only way get show correctly on my app as ips did update.

I've got a potential issue - when using this as a Widget, the part that says "Most members ever online was [x], last accomplished on [x]" keeps resetting - I have the widget set for the last 24 hours, but that text leads me to think it should be keeping track of the all-time most users vs the most in the past 24 hours.

Does that make sense?

in the first place, thank you for sharing your excellent widget

do you know how to use your widget multiple times in one page?

On 7/16/2019 at 11:51 PM, Joy Rex said:

I've got a potential issue - when using this as a Widget, the part that says "Most members ever online was [x], last accomplished on [x]" keeps resetting - I have the widget set for the last 24 hours, but that text leads me to think it should be keeping track of the all-time most users vs the most in the past 24 hours.

Does that make sense?

sorry forgot to reply i your message i personal never noticed this mainly because don't use the stats option, but i will turn it on next few days see if resets if so i will fix it.

1 hour ago, annadaa said:

in the first place, thank you for sharing your excellent widget

do you know how to use your widget multiple times in one page?

It can't i believe might allow only one page could have one showing but i will check.

oh, super! this will allow me to make available for each group its own widget so that it can only see the members of its group