Who Was Online

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Jamer said:

Hi, I have just installed this plugin and although it appears enabled in the ACP under Plugins how do I get the hook to appear on the forums? 

Screenshot_74.png.79dd8a664bd60480f173e4150bab624f.png left hand side your forum is called block widets click this and you get this

Screenshot_75.png.29577c70da24636d77796254a4c5a78c.png you then drag and drop the widget into your forum at different location areas.

14 minutes ago, Theme Tent UK said:

Screenshot_74.png.79dd8a664bd60480f173e4150bab624f.png left hand side your forum is called block widets click this and you get this

Screenshot_75.png.29577c70da24636d77796254a4c5a78c.png you then drag and drop the widget into your forum at different location areas.

Ah! I didn't see this thank you for this information, only problem I have now is that although your plugin is enabled in the ACP and I am currently logged into my forums, this is not appearing in this block art all? Where will I find permission settings etc?

6 minutes ago, Jamer said:

Ah! I didn't see this thank you for this information, only problem I have now is that although your plugin is enabled in the ACP and I am currently logged into my forums, this is not appearing in this block art all? Where will I find permission settings etc?

its all front controled so when drag and dropped and still in block manager mode you see edit in the widget Screenshot_76.thumb.png.705ed31035d5dae7b0653f0978abdccc.png

Hi,

Just tried to upgrade to the newest version.  I would select the xml file and nothing would happen.  So I uninstalled the old version and tried to install the new version and I got this error. 

"You Don't Have Permission To Do That" with an option to "Upgrade"  Went to upgrade, everything looks like it's processing but then nothing.  It won't show up in my plugin page now

Anythign I can do to fix?

Thanks

On 25/03/2017 at 0:09 AM, ToeJam said:

Hi,

Just tried to upgrade to the newest version.  I would select the xml file and nothing would happen.  So I uninstalled the old version and tried to install the new version and I got this error. 

"You Don't Have Permission To Do That" with an option to "Upgrade"  Went to upgrade, everything looks like it's processing but then nothing.  It won't show up in my plugin page now

Anythign I can do to fix?

Thanks

can provide me login details as not sure what doing if uninstalled old version would need install as new pugin not upgrade route.

6 hours ago, Theme Tent UK said:

can provide me login details as not sure what doing if uninstalled old version would need install as new pugin not upgrade route.

It was weird.  So what I did was load an earlier version, then wen to "upgrade".  Boom!  it works now.

On another note.  Is there anyway to create a history when you click Browse "online users" there will be that history of where the member was last?  I see default it's 20 minutes but I would like to see longer.

16 hours ago, ToeJam said:

It was weird.  So what I did was load an earlier version, then wen to "upgrade".  Boom!  it works now.

On another note.  Is there anyway to create a history when you click Browse "online users" there will be that history of where the member was last?  I see default it's 20 minutes but I would like to see longer.

i look into this but glad now working :) 

• 1 month later...

There appears to be a bug in the mod that it will show and count partial registrations (namely those from social networks). What it will do is show a comma at the beginning of the who was online list but since it's a partial registration it will do nothing more but it counts it as a member online today.

The mod should only count active, completed accounts.

This freaked me out to see it the other day as I thought it was some sort of security breach and submitted this to IPS in a hell of a crazy tizzy this weekend because I've never seen this happen before. You can trust I was going insane.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

hello, can you perhaps help me undrstand the difference   between the other inbuilt widgets is? thank you so much!!!

( btw just in case you know howto, i am searching for something that will show me the number of guests+registered online since i have much more than registered ones , ) 

16 minutes ago, MeMaBlue said:

hello, can you perhaps help me undrstand the difference   between the other inbuilt widgets is? thank you so much!!!

( btw just in case you know howto, i am searching for something that will show me the number of guests+registered online since i have much more than registered ones , ) 

more custom settings really better control who can view widet and what group shows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...