Collections Support Topic

I've updated the Marketplace with v2.1.0 which specifically supports IPB 4.2. Both the 4.1 and 4.2 versions are offered when downloading. I'll be updating the screenshots as we get closer to 4.2.0 final.

On 31/05/2017 at 6:19 PM, pequeno said:

Can install this update in IPS 4.1.x without problems?

No. I did consider this but it's more then likely that there will need to be 2 separate builds for each version.

Hi @Mike John, I did the upgrade today but there's an error that's emailed to me every 15 minutes.  Have you seen this before?

PHP Fatal error:  Trait 'IPS\Content\Reactable' not found in /var/www/vhosts/classiczcars.com/vision/applications/collections/sources/Item/Item.php on line 29

Update:  This message also appears and takes down my entire site when I enable the collections app.  When I disable the app, I only get these messages emailed to me.  Looks like a critical problem that needs to be looked at.  Let me know what I need to do so I can get it working again.

Edited by Mike Gholson
7 hours ago, Mike Gholson said:

Update:  This message also appears and takes down my entire site when I enable the collections app.  When I disable the app, I only get these messages emailed to me.  Looks like a critical problem that needs to be looked at.  Let me know what I need to do so I can get it working again.

Looks like an IPB 4.1 forum using the IPB 4.2 Collections app. Download and upload the "Collections (IPB 4.1).zip" and it should fix it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

I get error.

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\collections\Category::$contentItemClass (0)
#0 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/system/Content/Content.php(476): IPS\Node\_Model->modPermission('view_hidden', Object(IPS\Member))
#1 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/system/Content/Item.php(5490): IPS\_Content::modPermission('view_hidden', Object(IPS\Member), Object(IPS\collections\Category))
#2 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/system/Content/Item.php(2975): IPS\Content\_Item->canViewHiddenComments()
#3 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/system/Content/Item.php(2951): IPS\Content\_Item->commentCount()
#4 [internal function]: IPS\Content\_Item->commentPageCount()
#5 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/system/Content/Controller.php(104): call_user_func(Array)
#6 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/init.php(447) : eval()'d code(15): IPS\Content\_Controller->manage()
#7 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/applications/collections/modules/front/collections/item.php(85): IPS\Content\rules_hook_ipsContentController->manage()
#8 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\collections\modules\front\collections\_item->manage()
#9 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/applications/collections/modules/front/collections/item.php(34): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#11 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(142): IPS\collections\modules\front\collections\_item->execute()
#12 /var/www/vlador/data/www/galaknika.ru/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

Оnly Members and Guest get this error. Moderators and Administrators dont have this error.

I got it wnen click on Item.

On 6/29/2017 at 10:41 PM, Vladimir Orendarchuk said:

I get error.

What version of IPB are you using? just tested with the latest IPB 4.1 and 4.2 versions and could not reproduce this.

On 7/1/2017 at 10:13 AM, DieselMinded said:

working on 4.2 beta versions?

Yes v2.1.0 works with IPB 4.2.x

On 29.06.2017 at 5:41 PM, Vladimir Orendarchuk said:

I get error.

Open applications/collections/sources/Category/Category.php and try to find 

public static $contentItemClass

If you couldn't add 

/**
	 * @brief	Content Item Class
	 */
	public static $contentItemClass = 'IPS\collections\Item';

Ref https://invisioncommunity.com/developers/docs/fundamentals/nodes/containers-r2/

• 3 weeks later...

If your running IPS 3.x and you upgrade to IPS 4.x the garage plugin/app stops working(no longer available on the site). When you check the applications tab within the IPS Admin console it says out of date. How do you upgrade at that point? Since an upgrade path doesnt seem to be available in the IPS Marketplace console. 

On 7/26/2017 at 0:20 AM, Damian seijas said:

If your running IPS 3.x and you upgrade to IPS 4.x the garage plugin/app stops working(no longer available on the site). When you check the applications tab within the IPS Admin console it says out of date. How do you upgrade at that point? Since an upgrade path doesnt seem to be available in the IPS Marketplace console. 

The upgrade path for the Garage app is a little different in IPB 4. More details here.

9 hours ago, pequeno said:

I have an issue in my Leaderboard that may be related with Collections.

I'm using PHP 7 and don't appear to be able to reproduce this at all. If you are using IPB 4.2, you might want to consider upgrading to the latest Collections version as it will contain more and more of these IPB 4.2 fixes going forward.

On 8/9/2017 at 7:19 PM, koulisss said:

I updated to 4.2.2 and Collections 2.1.1. Now I cant see the Collection icon menu on the admin panel, but if I go the mouse under the area I can click - go to settings. 

Can you check if you have any acp restrictions set and if the Collections app is enabled for the account you logged in with?

• 2 months later...