Collections Support Topic

On 3/5/2020 at 12:08 PM, kmk said:

Hi, where I can find a demo? 

PM sent.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:46 AM, pequeno said:

If I select English language no problem and all works fine. If I select other language Collections doesn´t work correctly. No problem with other plugins or Aplications.

Can you you adding a new language and see if the Collections works in there first?

3 hours ago, pequeno said:

Thank you. Same problem with other language.

SOLVED! With this procedure:

1.- Make a copy of the English system language.

2.- Download a copy of the second language.

3.- Install a new version of English Copy. The new version file is the second language downloaded.

4.- Remove second language.

5.- Rename the English Copy language to second language name.

Now works with second language selected.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Mike John When a guest visit an item I obtain this template error:

#0 /home/site/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(4267): IPS\Node\_Model->can('reply', Object(IPS\Member), false)
#1 /home/site/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(256): IPS\Content\_Item->commentForm()
#2 /home/site/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_collections_front_view->comments(Object(IPS\collections\Item))
#3 /home/site/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(1669): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('comments', Array)
#4 /home/site/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_collections_front_view->view(Object(IPS\collections\Item), Array, 'tab_1', '\n<div class='ip...')
#5 /home/site/public_html/applications/collections/modules/front/collections/item.php(203): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('view', Array)
#6 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\collections\modules\front\collections\_item->manage()
#7 /home/site/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/site/public_html/applications/collections/modules/front/collections/item.php(34): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\collections\modules\front\collections\_item->execute()
#10 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

35 minutes ago, pequeno said:

#0 /home/site/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(4267): IPS\Node\_Model->can('reply', Object(IPS\Member), false)
#1 /home/site/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(256): IPS\Content\_Item->commentForm()
#2 /home/site/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_collections_front_view->comments(Object(IPS\collections\Item))
#3 /home/site/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(1669): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('comments', Array)
#4 /home/site/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_collections_front_view->view(Object(IPS\collections\Item), Array, 'tab_1', '\n<div class='ip...')
#5 /home/site/public_html/applications/collections/modules/front/collections/item.php(203): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('view', Array)
#6 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\collections\modules\front\collections\_item->manage()
#7 /home/site/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/site/public_html/applications/collections/modules/front/collections/item.php(34): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/site/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\collections\modules\front\collections\_item->execute()
#10 /home/site/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

An this error in frontend below the comments.

[[Template collections/front/view/comments is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Testing with default template and with default language.

Edited by pequeno
18 hours ago, pequeno said:

Hello @Mike John

In items view (mobile versions) it seems that the floats are not "cleared" correctly, hence the overlap. The HTML hasn't really been coded correctly.

Without reactions

1163522481_woreactions.png.590adeb40a0936698bd2d5fd9b6a01ed.png

With reactions

1859192821_withreactions.png.187aeb31fe7c6da12bf02ba3d2ef6077.png

Hello @Mike John I add this code to my custom.css and solve the problem.

.ipsApp .ipsButton_fullWidth {
    display: block;
    width: 100%;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
    overflow: hidden;
}

Can you confirm that is a correct solution? Thanks.

On 3/29/2020 at 6:55 AM, pequeno said:

I've attached a patch you can apply until the next update is released here - https://www.devfuse.com/forums/bugs/collections/comments-and-guests-r280/

On 3/30/2020 at 12:08 AM, pequeno said:

In items view (mobile versions) it seems that the floats are not "cleared" correctly, hence the overlap. The HTML hasn't really been coded correctly.

Noted bug and will be fixed. Your custom solution if working across all browsers, should be fine.

4 hours ago, Mike John said:

I've attached a patch you can apply until the next update is released here - https://www.devfuse.com/forums/bugs/collections/comments-and-guests-r280/

Than you for your support @Mike John,

The correct fix is:

Find

{{if $entry->commentForm() || $entry->locked()

And  replace with

{{if \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id AND $entry->commentForm() || $entry->locked()

Be careful with that "if" that you forgot to put it on. 😉

Edited by pequeno
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,
First of all, thanks for the application.

Can we add the person's own collection link to the profile window and/or the profile field next to the post? -by clicking an icon (automobile etc.)

If yes: One of the users' profile areas on my forum is about their cars. (My car: AA BB) Can we go to that person's collection by clicking on this information? 

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 23.50.54.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 00.00.07.png

Edited by uA_Y_C_A
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 6:57 AM, uA_Y_C_A said:

Can we add the person's own collection link to the profile window and/or the profile field next to the post? -by clicking an icon (automobile etc.)

The post row hook will add to each members post but there isn't a hook for the profile card yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 7:47 PM, pequeno said:

Are you updating collections for IPS 4.5?

On 9/1/2020 at 11:07 PM, haqzore said:

@Michael.J - will you be updating here to allow simpler updating with the new 4.5 ACP process?

IPS Marketplace Revisit*
The IPS Marketplace now requires a change to how some data is stored in applications and plugins. This does not affect how a plugin or app work but does require extra changes. Therefore, some apps or plugins will not be immediately updated in the IPS Marketplace and only available on this site. I will revisit these apps and plugins and make the changes needed to have them updated in the IPS Marketplace as well.

@Michael.J

If a guest tries to add an item - with an image - the following error displays:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX1048

ACP system log:

INSERT INTO `collections_images` ( `image_type`, `image_default`, `image_item_id`, `image_member_id`, `image_name`, `image_url`, `image_date`, `thumb_location`, `thumb_width`, `thumb_height` ) VALUES ( 1, 0, 22, NULL, 'WebsiteHeader.png', 'monthly_2020_09/WebsiteHeader.png.3bf5c215bab7b4184d09ba98404bef06.png', 1600995813, 'monthly_2020_09/WebsiteHeader.thumb.png.19a6af4b985450749807516c7dd7372a.png', 259, 136 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'image_member_id' cannot be null (1048)
#0 /home/system/Db/Db.php(948): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*amazkgxv_cinc...', Array)
#1 /home/applications/collections/sources/Item/Item.php(754): IPS\_Db->insert('collections_ima...', Array)
#2 /home/system/Content/Item.php(438): IPS\collections\_Item->processAfterCreate(NULL, Array)
#3 /home/system/Content/Item.php(133): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm(Array, Object(IPS\collections\Category))
#4 /homeapplications/collections/modules/front/collections/submit.php(134): IPS\Content\_Item::create(Object(IPS\collections\Category))
#5 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\collections\modules\front\collections\_submit->submit()
#6 /home/applications/collections/modules/front/collections/submit.php(31): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\collections\modules\front\collections\_submit->execute()
#8 /home/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

backtrace:

#0 /home/init.php(988): IPS\_Log::log('INSERT INTO `co...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception))
#2 {main}

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have upgraded to Invision Community v4.5.4 from V3 and installed Collections 2.2.0 but I get this error when I try to import from the Garage:

image.png.be482007debb6ba131d5c61932edc672.png

This worked previously a few months ago (with a slightly older version of Invision and Collections).  Is there something I am missing?

Also, just to say, I realise I have not uninstalled the Garage app - am I safe to do this now, or will it delete the data from the Garage?

Thanks, Paul

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 11:08 AM, haqzore said:

If a guest tries to add an item - with an image - the following error displays:

Logged a bug report for this.

On 9/25/2020 at 11:22 AM, haqzore said:

As you can see on the attached screenshot, it would be better for it to use the "single" version of the word because I only have 1 item in the app. It is currently using the Plural it seems?

Fixed to plural but will include a condition to support only 1 item next update.

On 11/4/2020 at 1:39 AM, Paul_S said:

Hi, I have upgraded to Invision Community v4.5.4 from V3 and installed Collections 2.2.0 but I get this error when I try to import from the Garage:

Do you have ftp access to your ipb files? I have a patch you can apply to import.

Do not uninstall the Garage until you have confirmed everything is imported and I'd still create a backup as a precaution.

• 4 weeks later...