Collections Support Topic

10 hours ago, Mike Gholson said:

Actually now that I look at it, there's something strange going on the right side of my screen.  The breadcrumbs and mark site as read options are screwy.  Any chance to fix that?

Could you PM me acp login details to check over? Not seeing this on my test board.

Edited by Mike John
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Mike John

1. How do I "rebuild" statistics in the footer? Example:
    • I had 2 items with 1 picture each, and 1 modification. I deleted 1 item & the only modification. My Collections now have only 1 item, with 0 modifications.
    • The footer still shows a total of 2 items, 2 images and 1 modification, even though they are deleted.
  2. Can the "modifications" counter in the footer be hidden when modifications are disabled?
  3. The drag-and-drop ordering of Fields only seems to work when viewing a submitted item. When adding an item, field order is scattered.
    • Can you make the ordering of Fields match what is in the ACP in all cases - when Adding, Editing and Viewing an item?
  4. Can you add integration with Galleries? I would rather select an existing Gallery than add multiple images that exist only in Collections.
  5. Even though I have Modifications disable, I see "add modification" when editing an item. 
  6. When I add new items, I get "your previous content has been restored" from previous, unrelated entries.
  7. Is it possible to rename the "Name" field?
Edited by haqzore
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried opening a support ticket on your website but I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error when I click submit on the ticket.  This only started after I upgraded to 4.4.1 from 4.3.6

IPB 4.4.1 and Collections 2.1.5   

Error code: EX1370

SELECT collections_items.id FROM `ipb2collections_items` AS `collections_items` WHERE default_image > 0 AND collections_items.approved < 2 AND collections_items.approved!=-2 AND collections_items.approved!=-3 ORDER BY collections_items.rand () LIMIT 5
IPS\Db\Exception: execute command denied to user 'ddowdell_cng'@'localhost' for routine 'collections_items.rand' (1370)
#0 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Content\\_...', Array, true)
#1 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Content/Item.php(2853): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Db\Select))
#4 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Content/Widget.php(384): IPS\Content\_Item::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'collections_ite...', 5, 'read', true, 256, NULL, false, false, false, false, NULL, false, true, false, false)
#5 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/applications/collections/widgets/collectionsItems.php(113): IPS\Content\_Widget->render()
#6 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Widget/Widget.php(734): IPS\collections\widgets\_collectionsItems->render()
#7 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/uploads/template_28_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(18624): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#8 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#9 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/uploads/template_28_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(15619): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#10 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#11 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/uploads/template_28_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(6562): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#12 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('5eb7335d660c939...', '\n<div class='ip...', Array)
#13 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(172): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#14 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(118): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#15 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#16 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(575): IPS\Dispatcher\soundboard_hook_howlerSwap->finish()
#17 [internal function]: IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#18 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/init.php(588) : eval()'d code(24): call_user_func_array('parent::finish', Array)
#19 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(154): IPS\Dispatcher\soundboard_hook_jsMerge->finish()
#20 /home/ddowdell/public_html/cheersandgears.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#21 {main}

On 3/14/2019 at 4:22 AM, Dynloth said:

I have a question. In your application there is an option to select the "Mark" item. How to make a person who will use the "mark" function have a tab in the profile with the elements by which he marked the "mark" ? 

That's not currently possible. Likely in the future but not ETA yet.

Love the app, but I have a question.

I have setup 3 sections for my fields that show up as tabs on the item page, which works great.

The only issue is that when you fill out an item form or edit one, all the fields are placed in one long page with no distinction which section (tab) they are from.

Is there a way to add the field sections (tab names) on the item form so a user can tell which tab the fields are for?