Improved Clubs Enhancements

12 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

can you look at system logs?

What I sent earlier is from the system logs:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\forums\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubForums::clubForm(), 1 passed in /var/www/clubimport.fr/init.php(913) : eval()'d code on line 219 and exactly 2 expected (0)

Full trace is :

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function IPS\forums\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubForums::clubForm(), 1 passed in /var/www/clubimport.fr/init.php(913) : eval()'d code on line 219 and exactly 2 expected (0)

#0 /var/www/clubimport.fr/init.php(913) : eval()'d code(219): IPS\forums\clubsenhancements_hook_ceClubForums->clubForm()

#1 /var/www/clubimport.fr/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(1545): IPS\forums\hook889->clubForm()

#2 /var/www/clubimport.fr/init.php(913) : eval()'d code(1026): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->nodeForm()

#3 /var/www/clubimport.fr/init.php(913) : eval()'d code(46): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->nodeForm()

#4 /var/www/clubimport.fr/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\hook1277->nodeForm()

#5 /var/www/clubimport.fr/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/view.php(120): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()

#6 /var/www/clubimport.fr/init.php(913) : eval()'d code(95): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()

#7 /var/www/clubimport.fr/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\clubsenhancements_hook_ceControllerView->execute()

#8 /var/www/clubimport.fr/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()

#9 {main}

This is really strange.
You're not the first with this problem but I can't replicate this error.
Version 2.0.4b is correct but it's like a hook file is out of date.

Please send me a PM with the content of this file:

/applications/clubsenhancements/hooks/ceClubForums.php

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

was wondering

On 8/9/2021 at 1:36 AM, Giray said:

Was wondering if sub-forums (or categories) was still on your roadmap? As you know there are several of us who would really love this.

Thanks.

On 8/12/2021 at 1:11 AM, InvisionHQ said:

Yes, but I'm still struggling with updating all the apps for 4.6.

For renewal problems you have to open a ticket here on invision.

I'm super interested in sub-forums (or categories) for clubs.  If this isn't available in your current app can I pay you to custom code this onto my invision website?

6 hours ago, Lucas Thompson said:

I'm super interested in sub-forums (or categories) for clubs.  If this isn't available in your current app can I pay you to custom code this onto my invision website?

Many of us have been asking this of both @InvisionHQ and IPS directly for quite a while (over a couple of years). There is even a feature request (I opened it) for this. We’ve had no response. Not sure if it’s a technical limitation? It would be nice to know. This really is a critical need for many of us.

Here is the feature suggestion for IPS:

Edited by Giray
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@InvisionHQ any updates on any of the pending issues in this thread. We're not talking features, we're talking basic malfunctions. Many of us truly depend on apps such as yours and your absence hurts us all. We're not whiners, just loyal paying customers who would welcome solutions, if not a simple acknowledgement of your concern. Unless I'm mistaken, your last post on this thread dates from April 3; we are now 17 July. Not sure if I'm alone in feeling this frustration?

PS. If you're having any personal issues, that's fine, we understand, but tell us so we can consider our options.

Edited by Giray
16 hours ago, Giray said:

@InvisionHQ any updates on any of the pending issues in this thread. We're not talking features, we're talking basic malfunctions. Many of us truly depend on apps such as yours and your absence hurts us all. We're not whiners, just loyal paying customers who would welcome solutions, if not a simple acknowledgement of your concern. Unless I'm mistaken, your last post on this thread dates from April 3; we are now 17 July. Not sure if I'm alone in feeling this frustration?

PS. If you're having any personal issues, that's fine, we understand, but tell us so we can consider our options.

I've had the same issue for months and months now - I have to disable ICE in order to add apps to a Club!  I've given the version number and other applicable information...and nothing for ages.

This app is important to my business functionality, but I'm going to rethink paying for this app if the developer doesn't at least remind us they're alive!

Edited by LiquidFractal
39 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

A new version will be available soon for 4.7. 

Recently I discover that another plugin generates errors that are wrongly assigned to this app. 

I don't know if this is your case, but since I have to do all the testing for 4.7 this is the time to do a recap of the malfunctions you have.

The club icons are not showing in 4.7

11 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

A new version will be available soon for 4.7. 

Recently I discover that another plugin generates errors that are wrongly assigned to this app. 

I don't know if this is your case, but since I have to do all the testing for 4.7 this is the time to do a recap of the malfunctions you have.

Thank you @InvisionHQ I'm glad you're working on an update for this amazing and essential app for all of us who do promote microcommunities...

2 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

For issue 2 I think It works as it should

Could contain: Text, Credit Card

Add members works only for owners and admin. @Giray

Thanks. But I have two ‘leaders’ who could swear they used to be able to add members. Hmm. In this case, I believe you more than them, but seems weird. Okay, thanks.

Just now, Giray said:

Thanks. But I have two ‘leaders’ who could swear they used to be able to add members. Hmm. In this case, I believe you more than them, but seems weird. Okay, thanks.

Perhaps, if I remember correctly, there was a bug in the past that allowed leaders to add users.