Members Shop ( Support Topic )

43 minutes ago, Marcos Bianchi said:

@Adriano Faria

I'm having some problems with the plugin tasks, they aren't updating (only they don't update)

Attached is the error when I try to run it manually.

A couple of posts above your first posts says that I’m working on a new version, fixing a lot of things. Will be released some time in December.

Also, your error indicates that it is try to load a record that doesn’t exists anymore. Which task is this? I can provide a quick fix then you edit the file.

Edited by Adriano Faria
9 hours ago, Marcos Bianchi said:

These are the update tasks, see here There are the update tasks, see several are not updated. rias are not updated.

image.thumb.png.5a68304c5298208e0ffea905534316f3.png

Any error when you run the task manually?

These tasks runs accordingly to the goals settings:

V8XEGBC.png

Note that the week task is running probably because you probably has set your goals using ONCE A WEEK.

Do you actually has goals to run every 3, 6 or 12 hours? Once a day? Once a month?

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 11/27/2021 at 12:56 PM, vansq said:

I am unable to set the award points with decimals. For example, you create a new topic and you'd earn 1,5 Points. You reply a topic, you get 1 Point. I guess this app, as of now, doesn't support decimals? Are there any plans on adding two decimals (maximum 2), so we can "reproduce" real money as well?

Example: When you have 1,000 points, it'd show you as 1,000.00 --- and then you open possibilities of two decimals for marketing purposes.

Thank you!

Echoing my last message, I forgot to say if this can be taken under suggestion at least, if there could be any plans to release an option to allow decimals or only integers, as it could be beneficial for all of us.

Thanks!

Edited by vansq
Double posted the reply.
On 12/9/2021 at 5:45 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Any error when you run the task manually?

These tasks runs accordingly to the goals settings:

V8XEGBC.png

Note that the week task is running probably because you probably has set your goals using ONCE A WEEK.

Do you actually has goals to run every 3, 6 or 12 hours? Once a day? Once a month?

The error occurs manually running as automatically regardless of the execution period.

Again:

On 12/9/2021 at 6:45 AM, Adriano Faria said:

I just ran manually all tasks, with no records in the app and I got no error:

FlaYhFH.png

Send a message so I can take a look in your board. You probably have a goal tied to some content item (probably a topic) that doesn't exist anymore and it's throwing an error in the task. I'll add try/catch in next version but if you don't want to wait, send a message with URL and an ACP account.

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 10/21/2021 at 12:51 PM, LolaC said:

Thanks for your reply.

I find the problem.

Just for anyone else wondering about this question.

Unrestricted moderation permissions are automatically set to allow free shopping. There is a setting in ACP (moderation permissions) where you can disable this option.

The issue you mentioned is actually the same issue I reported back in July.  Basically people use points to be able to download items but only the first person who downloads the item has points deducted.  Tried your solution but that did not work for us.

• 3 weeks later...

My site is a bit different than most. I'm a paid subscription site. 

• Price for posting and replying - It would be nice to award like 100 on registration and then charge 10 points for posting a new thread and then 1 for every reply for that member. This would allow for perspective members a chance of trying out the web site for free, but limits till the points run out. So you would have to allow for negative numbers for charging members for usage.
  • Decimal Value - I seen someone else ask for adding decimal values too. I would like to more or less make my own internal money system but would be nice for fractional numbers. 

I'm more interested in the idea of having a non-subscription members able to help out on the site by writing reviews and and bring referrals as a credit of points then charge points for ask question or support on the forum. Personally I think all the functions should be capable of either negative or positive values so Admins could charge for functions or reward for other functions. Currently it seems everything is a positive value and the only thing you can charge for is the Members store which I'm not really interested in but would like to charge for functions of the forum posting and new threads.

Hello @Adriano Faria, i have a problem with Membersshop 

I'm using the last IPS version and php 8 

When membersshop is enable, Reaction does not work and i have an error on my board logs :

TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given (0)
#0 /www/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(129): in_array()
#1 /www/system/Content/Controller.php(2241): IPS\Content\membersshop_hook_ReactHook->_react()

With php7.4 i have not this error. 
I think the problem was with my old version of membersshop but i have the same error after upgrade.

27 minutes ago, Caez77 said:

Hello @Adriano Faria, i have a problem with Membersshop 

I'm using the last IPS version and php 8 

When membersshop is enable, Reaction does not work and i have an error on my board logs :

TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given (0)
#0 /www/init.php(903) : eval()'d code(129): in_array()
#1 /www/system/Content/Controller.php(2241): IPS\Content\membersshop_hook_ReactHook->_react()

With php7.4 i have not this error. 
I think the problem was with my old version of membersshop but i have the same error after upgrade.

Are you using latest Members Shop? Which type of content are you reacting? Which settings?

Hello Adriano,

We are interested in this plugin (and the clubs add-on) and would like to ask some questions regarding its functionality before we decide if this is the right solution for our site.

1. We plan to grant access to our community via monthly subscriptions available from the store. Can points be awarded to members that have an active subscription, according to the subscription tier? So the more expensive the subscription, the more points per month the members get?

2. Can points be deducted when a user RSVP's in a calendar event? I want to remove xx amount of points every time they RSVP to an event.

3. Can points be deducted when a user RSVP's in a calendar event that's on a Club's Calendar (not global calendar) and can it have different number of points deducted depending on the Club? In other words, can a Club owner charge different number of points to be deducted when members RSVP in their Clubs' event?

4. Can points be included when purchasing another product from our store. Say we have a digital product we provide through the store and we would like product A to also award xx amount of points and product B to award zz amount of points etc.

5. Lastly could we rename the mention of 'points' to 'tickets' throughout our community, so we essentially give free 'tickets' instead of points with each subscription and the clients deduct a xx amount of 'tickets' instead of 'points' when they RSVP to an event?

Thank you,

qp

Edited by q p
3 minutes ago, q p said:

1. We plan to grant access to our community via monthly subscriptions available from the store.

No.

3 minutes ago, q p said:

5. Lastly could we rename the mention of 'points' to 'tickets' throughout our community

There’s a points name setting; you can change to whatever you want.

For the calendar, points are awarded when submitting event, comment or review onky.

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

No.

There’s a points name setting; you can change to whatever you want.

For the calendar, points are awarded when submitting event, comment or review onky.

Thank you for the prompt reply, seeing that you have extensive experience with this platform, would you be interested in creating a custom solution for the functionality we desire? If so, please get in touch with me via PM to discuss further.

Thank you

Hello Adriano @Adriano and Colleagues,

We are also interested in the new and exciting developments of Members' Shop and want to help support this.

We have made some minor point naming changes in our Ducats & Alms game version found at https://chchains.org.

We would like to create a group where we can all benefit from blockchain security, with the Enjin Microcurrency.

Here is how to learn about Enjin or get started: https://enjin.io/adopter-program

"Enjin's platform is exactly what we need to enable us to innovate at the forefront of play-to-earn blockchain gaming."

Thank you for your leadership and guidance!

Phil Wilson 

Edited by Cannabis Connect
On 1/5/2022 at 7:52 AM, q p said:

1. We plan to grant access to our community via monthly subscriptions available from the store. Can points be awarded to members that have an active subscription, according to the subscription tier? So the more expensive the subscription, the more points per month the members get?

Same here... Again I would like to charge points (negative number required) for posting on the forum. 

On 1/9/2022 at 4:23 AM, Adriano Faria said:

I’m about to release a maintenance version to fix issues reported then I’ll contact who’s willing new features; most likely they’ll be added to app itself (like already happened) since I really don’t want to support different versions of same resource.

Hi @Adriano glad to hair a new release fixing issues is coming out.  By chance is the maintenance version going to address the issue reported below?

On 7/13/2021 at 2:43 AM, HDiddy said:

Just adding this to the bugs thread I PMd to Adriano.

Basically The specific issue we are having has to do with using points to purchase downloads.  We are a game modding community where we use the Points system as a currency to download mods.  Every user has the ability to set their own price point for mods.  What we are finding is that when a Member up loads a new mod the first person to download it pays the points price for the mod.  After which all other members can download the item freely without any points being deducted from their bank.  Not sure what is specifically causing the issue but it has been going on for maybe a few months now.