Members Shop ( Support Topic )

Yes i so outdated, i will try a manuel translation 

I'm using a few different version, because I'm using Secondary Group and no Primary Group. I need to allow member to add feature and each feature is on a group like Increase edition time, remove ads (If member not in group -> don't display ad ) , increase MP box size  ... 

Edited by SebastienG

I did not see this functionality anywhere and a cursory search of the support topic did not show any info either.

Is there any way to import from the Basic Points system (another plugin/app here on the Marketplace)? 

I could do some SQL and move points and such over, but since I am upgrading everything all at once I would prefer something a bit more elegant (and supported).

• 2 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria I have a random problem when the shop is enabled. 

Error: Call to a member function hidden() on null (0)
#0 /www/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(143): IPS\Content\_Item->commentForm()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#2 /www/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(53): call_user_func_array('parent::manage', Array)
#3 /www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\similarpages_hook_viewtopics->manage()
#4 /www/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /www/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#6 /www/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(209): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#7 /www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\hook366->execute()
#8 /www/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

No problem when Membersshop is disabled.

When the problem occurs, i have a 500 error with a blank page. Only on POST Queries on topic (Reply to a topic )

I have upgraded and disabled some plugins / applications.

I've tested without this hooks, it's a hook for displaying a search when a topic is deleted.

I've tested with the default theme. 

After the error was on another hook

The last error without them :

Error: Call to a member function hidden() on null (0)
#0 /www/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(143): IPS\Content\_Item->commentForm()
#1 /www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#2 /www/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /www/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#4 /www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#5 www/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

It's a realy random problem. For reproduce it, i've open some topics and i post some messages. On some topic the error is generated.

Point on a forum with error :

Topic: 0

POINTS FOR TOPIC STARTER PER REPLY: 0

I've tested with Rewards & Logs, Bank and  Statistics apps disabled, but i have the same problem, and I have log on admin cp. 

I've tried to disable "Point for forum" but i have the same problem 

if you don't have an idea, i will try on another install with all plugins and apps disabled 

On 12/9/2020 at 6:08 PM, Tripp★ said:

Looking at version 2.0.6, credits for reactions - still doesn't work properly. To be clear - it works fine for posts in a topic. However it doesn't work on:

• Images in the Gallery
  • Image Albums in the Gallery
  • Statuses and their replies
  • And one or two other areas that I might have missed. 
    • If someone has Blogs does it work there?

I first reported this way back in August, and I'd like to inform you that it's still broken. Is there going to be a fix for this in the near future, @TheJackal84? Thanks in advance.

On 3/25/2021 at 3:43 PM, Tripp★ said:

I can confirm that as of 2.0.7, this is still broken for me at least. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I had tried to set the FURL from "membersshop" to something else for branding purposes, a while back within the ACP. I'm not sure. But this still doesn't work, unfortunately. 

It was giving/removing points only to comments/reviews. I added support to the items itself.

Will also add support to Calendar and Blogs.

Btw, fixed!

17 minutes ago, headshot_sponsored_by said:

Hi

I have the same error as @SebastienG so:

@Adriano Faria you did wrote "it is fixed" 3 days ago, but last version of membershop 2.0.7.1 was release 15 days ago. Does that mean, that is still to be released?

IPS is reviewing every new version. It can take one day, one week, etc. I have absolutely no control over it.

spacer.png

What's New in Version 2.0.8:

Enhancements:

• New setting: added ability to choose which apps and their content (main item, comment and reviews) to give/remove points when you react/unreact to the content.
  • Rework in some templates

Fix:

• Fix error (entry generated in System Logs) when posting replies to topics (although the post was saved)
  • Fix: points given/removed only when reaction to posts.
  • Converted several hard coded strings into language bits

@Adriano Faria - Hi, not sure if its a bug or something else but I think every time I update the application, the interest payout date for Bank deposit is refreshed and moved to 30 days after.

For example, a user was scheduled to receive his interest payout today but I updated the application today and the date was moved to 19th May.