Members Shop ( Support Topic )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2 Suggestions!

1. Members Shop - About the new feature:

• Add a new option to Daily, Weekly, Monthly Points setting to give points without the need to login or post content

My suggestion is allow this setup by group. Today i select this option as global function. Every group will receive extra point if i setup to this. 

2. Codes n Vouchers  - Order limit by user. Same items i just want to delivery one time by member. Like steam key, discount etc. Now i only can set a time limit in second. 

2 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

1. Members Shop - About the new feature:

• Add a new option to Daily, Weekly, Monthly Points setting to give points without the need to login or post content

Again? One time isn't enough? 😄

BNL4IQ1.png

You sent a message. We discussed. I told you it was in the next, which was released on July, 9!

🤷‍♀️

8 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

2. Codes n Vouchers  - Order limit by user. Same items i just want to delivery one time by member. Like steam key, discount etc. Now i only can set a time limit in second. 

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/442262-members-shop-support-topic/?do=findComment&comment=2858358

On 8/26/2021 at 11:59 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Again? One time isn't enough? 😄

Please, read the next comment: Today i select this option as global function. Every group will receive extra point if i setup to this. 

By default i select the rules for all groups.
1. image.thumb.png.aa6e851b61a7f345c420432718d66b1c.png

If i set 'no restrict', all members will receive extra points. I want to force de access to leecher/members/etc and give free points for vips for example.

8 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

Please, read the next comment: Today i select this option as global function. Every group will receive extra point if i setup to this. 

By default i select the rules for all groups.
1. image.thumb.png.aa6e851b61a7f345c420432718d66b1c.png

If i set 'no restrict', all members will receive extra points. I want to force de access to leecher/members/etc and give free points for vips for example.

I did EXACTLY what you requested: add an option that members won’t need to login or post. This is new. Ok, someday!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Adrinao,

I originally used this under TheJackal, I re-installed your update.  I sell cusotm items.  I cannon add the module mentioned, nor can I find the table referenced.

• CUSTOM ITEMS ( You can add unlimited custom items in the store where the admin fills in the price and the name / description etc )
    • Each Custom Item has to be manually awarded to the members, it could be for a coupon code, it could be anything ( as long as you can manually award it that is )
    • Choose to receive a notification or email saying x member brought x custom item and you need to award it etc
      • Pick what member receives the notification
      • Pick what member will receive a email saying a custom item has been redeemed
    • Shows a table in the ACP with all custom purchases your users have brought showing if the item has been awarded or not
      • Click to confirm you have awarded the item to the user so that you keep the table updated letting you know what you need to do
        • When confirming you have awarded the item you can choose to send a PM to the user with your own message saying that you have done it or you could use that to send them what you have awarded them, example the coupon code, or a voucher code etc
    • Add a block to the ACP dashboard with the total amount of items you need to award manually

Thank you for the help!

Brad

Hi i am having this problems with your plugin

When I try to delete a goal i receive this error message:

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\msevents\Events::$nodeTitle (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->execute()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#3 {main}

And When i try to edit a goal this error:

Error: Class 'IPS\msgifts\Gifts' not found (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(567): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->__construct()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->edit()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->execute()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

My IPS Version IS: 4.6.5.1

5 hours ago, Marcos Bianchi said:

Hi i am having this problems with your plugin

When I try to delete a goal i receive this error message:

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\msevents\Events::$nodeTitle (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->execute()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#3 {main}

And When i try to edit a goal this error:

Error: Class 'IPS\msgifts\Gifts' not found (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(567): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->__construct()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->edit()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->execute()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

My IPS Version IS: 4.6.5.1

New version of Members Shop Goals submitted to address both issues.

From now on, use the support topic I just created for this app: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/463186-members-shop-goals-support-topic/

👍

• 2 weeks later...

Just a suggestion, I have seen others post it here so I hope it's still the right place for them, if this is already a feature i don't see it in the lists.

Multi currency, and ability to name it what you wish so it's not just "points"

Mostly useful, if people want to separate a "paid" currency from a "Free" one without forcing it straight up to to be USD (helpful n states with gamble laws when using add ons that are "gambling" or random loot boxes. Most of those states, only regulate it if your selling the direct item (ticket or box) for Cash, if users buy "points" then use those points for what they wish, including random boxes, it bypasses breaking those laws as the user got what they paid for (points) and what they do with said points are between them and the site.

A few other add-ons like this for other places (like word-press, ect) have the ability to change the name of points, as well as have multiple types at the same time, so seeing it here would be a big plus for users like me who are looking at several CMS/Forums and add ons before making the plunge to pick what one to buy.

I can even link you some of the ones i'm looking at if that helps? I just don't want to advertise them here, as it feels rude to dot that.

@Adriano Fariawhen adding a new "rank/usergroup upgrade" item and setting the duration to permanent, saving the item produces an error asking to verify the values.

• screen.thumb.png.c31c749ab3f57940021204059ec61f53.png

Opening an existing rule with the duration set to permanent, the same error is displayed.

When an existing user purchases and uses the aforementioned item, it works, however, only until the forum or the plugin rechecks or validates entries ( seems to be done every hour ) and then the rank dissapears from the user profile, defaulting back to the rank the user had before.

Just a suggestion, I have seen others post it here so I hope it's still the right place for them, if this is already a feature i don't see it in the lists.

Multi currency points(so Points 1, Points 2 ect)

Mostly useful, if people want to separate a "paid" currency from a "Free" one without forcing it straight up to to be USD (helpful n states with gamble laws when using add ons that are "gambling" or random loot boxes. Most of those states, only regulate it if your selling the direct item (ticket or box) for Cash, if users buy "points" then use those points for what they wish, including random boxes, it bypasses breaking those laws as the user got what they paid for (points) and what they do with said points are between them and the site.

A few other add-ons like this for other places (like word-press, ect) have the ability to change the name of points, as well as have multiple types at the same time, so seeing it here would be a big plus for users like me who are looking at several CMS/Forums and add ons before making the plunge to pick what one to buy.

Edited by Kandria
On 7/13/2021 at 2:43 AM, HDiddy said:

Just adding this to the bugs thread I PMd to Adriano.

Basically The specific issue we are having has to do with using points to purchase downloads.  We are a game modding community where we use the Points system as a currency to download mods.  Every user has the ability to set their own price point for mods.  What we are finding is that when a Member up loads a new mod the first person to download it pays the points price for the mod.  After which all other members can download the item freely without any points being deducted from their bank.  Not sure what is specifically causing the issue but it has been going on for maybe a few months now.

@Adriano Faria I'm pretty sure your up to your eye balls in request and support bugs.  Just curious if you have had a chance to look at this bug.  For is it is making the whole points system a moot point since it is not really working correctly.

14 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

@Adriano Faria I'm pretty sure your up to your eye balls in request and support bugs.  Just curious if you have had a chance to look at this bug.  For is it is making the whole points system a moot point since it is not really working correctly.

No. I’ll take a look when I’ll work on this app as I said Thursday:

On 9/30/2021 at 8:51 AM, Adriano Faria said:

I will start working in fixes for this app probably next week. I'll take a look.

Bug report:
Add Signature Item - when you click to add an emoji or color it pop's up under the input box (Behind it ) so you can't add either when using the item, either buy and use, or used out of inventory later  , confirmed on Firefox and chrome

On 7/10/2021 at 11:26 AM, Luciann said:
  • When I upload a file I get the points from member shop and when I delete it the points aren't taken away.

Fixed.

On 7/10/2021 at 11:26 AM, Luciann said:
  • When you purchase the member group upgrade you'll get it and have your main group removed ( this is not ok it should be switched to secondary groups ) and after the group membership expires it removes whatever the main group is instead of the one you purchased.

That' not how it works. It changes the primary group to the one purchased and move the user back to it when the purchase expires.

• 2 weeks later...