Jump to content

Members Shop ( Support Topic )


TheJackal84

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2 Suggestions!

1. Members Shop - About the new feature:

  • Add a new option to Daily, Weekly, Monthly Points setting to give points without the need to login or post content

My suggestion is allow this setup by group. Today i select this option as global function. Every group will receive extra point if i setup to this. 

2. Codes n Vouchers  - Order limit by user. Same items i just want to delivery one time by member. Like steam key, discount etc. Now i only can set a time limit in second. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

1. Members Shop - About the new feature:

  • Add a new option to Daily, Weekly, Monthly Points setting to give points without the need to login or post content

Again? One time isn't enough? 😄

BNL4IQ1.png

You sent a message. We discussed. I told you it was in the next, which was released on July, 9!

🤷‍♀️

8 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

2. Codes n Vouchers  - Order limit by user. Same items i just want to delivery one time by member. Like steam key, discount etc. Now i only can set a time limit in second. 

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/442262-members-shop-support-topic/?do=findComment&comment=2858358

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/26/2021 at 11:59 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Again? One time isn't enough? 😄

Please, read the next comment: Today i select this option as global function. Every group will receive extra point if i setup to this. 

By default i select the rules for all groups.
1. image.thumb.png.aa6e851b61a7f345c420432718d66b1c.png

If i set 'no restrict', all members will receive extra points. I want to force de access to leecher/members/etc and give free points for vips for example.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

Please, read the next comment: Today i select this option as global function. Every group will receive extra point if i setup to this. 

By default i select the rules for all groups.
1. image.thumb.png.aa6e851b61a7f345c420432718d66b1c.png

If i set 'no restrict', all members will receive extra points. I want to force de access to leecher/members/etc and give free points for vips for example.

I did EXACTLY what you requested: add an option that members won’t need to login or post. This is new. Ok, someday!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Adrinao,

I originally used this under TheJackal, I re-installed your update.  I sell cusotm items.  I cannon add the module mentioned, nor can I find the table referenced.

Quote
  • CUSTOM ITEMS ( You can add unlimited custom items in the store where the admin fills in the price and the name / description etc )
    • Each Custom Item has to be manually awarded to the members, it could be for a coupon code, it could be anything ( as long as you can manually award it that is )
    • Choose to receive a notification or email saying x member brought x custom item and you need to award it etc
      • Pick what member receives the notification
      • Pick what member will receive a email saying a custom item has been redeemed
    • Shows a table in the ACP with all custom purchases your users have brought showing if the item has been awarded or not
      • Click to confirm you have awarded the item to the user so that you keep the table updated letting you know what you need to do
        • When confirming you have awarded the item you can choose to send a PM to the user with your own message saying that you have done it or you could use that to send them what you have awarded them, example the coupon code, or a voucher code etc
    • Add a block to the ACP dashboard with the total amount of items you need to award manually

Thank you for the help!

Brad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi i am having this problems with your plugin

When I try to delete a goal i receive this error message:
 

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\msevents\Events::$nodeTitle (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->execute()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#3 {main}

 

And When i try to edit a goal this error:
 

Error: Class 'IPS\msgifts\Gifts' not found (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(567): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->__construct()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->edit()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->execute()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

 

My IPS Version IS: 4.6.5.1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Marcos Bianchi said:

Hi i am having this problems with your plugin

When I try to delete a goal i receive this error message:
 

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\msevents\Events::$nodeTitle (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->execute()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#3 {main}

 

And When i try to edit a goal this error:
 

Error: Class 'IPS\msgifts\Gifts' not found (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(567): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->__construct()
#1 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->edit()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/applications/msevents/modules/admin/main/events.php(35): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\msevents\modules\admin\main\_events->execute()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/webcheats.com.br/public/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

 

My IPS Version IS: 4.6.5.1

New version of Members Shop Goals submitted to address both issues.

From now on, use the support topic I just created for this app: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/463186-members-shop-goals-support-topic/

👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...