Members Shop ( Support Topic )

@Adriano Faria Downloads issue with points is working as expected.  Cheers Mate!!

The only thing I saw which is bugged in this update is the member shop is throwing the following error, I tried refreshing the site cache and it is still showing up.

[[Template membersshop/front/shop/index is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

and

The Statistics Page is still not loading.

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

What shows in the log?

I didn’t touch the statistics page yet.

There were 2 entries in the log

SELECT membersshop_items.*, author.* FROM `membersshop_items`  LEFT JOIN `core_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = membersshop_items.member WHERE ( membersshop_items.id IN(10,12,13,14) ) ORDER BY position asc
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'membersshop_items.member' in 'on clause' (1054)
#0 /var/www/html/107017/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*r304709::r304...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/html/107017/system/Db/Select.php(446): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 [internal function]: IteratorIterator->rewind()
#4 /var/www/html/107017/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(355): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))
#5 /var/www/html/107017/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(159): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->getRows(Array)
#6 /var/www/html/107017/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(494): IPS\Helpers\Table\hook243->getRows(Array)
#7 /var/www/html/107017/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(177): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#8 /var/www/sitefiles/r304709/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/main.php(169): IPS\Helpers\Table\hook243->__toString()
#9 /var/www/html/107017/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_main->shopItems()
#10 /var/www/sitefiles/r304709/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/main.php(20): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /var/www/html/107017/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_main->execute()
#12 /var/www/html/107017/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

and

SELECT membersshop_items.*, author.* FROM `membersshop_items`  LEFT JOIN `membersshop_item_categories` ON membersshop_items.cat_id=membersshop_item_categories.id  LEFT JOIN `core_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = membersshop_items.member WHERE ( membersshop_items.id IN(14,13,12,10,9,6,3,2,1) ) ORDER BY id DESC
Unknown column 'membersshop_items.member' in 'on clause'

2 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

SELECT membersshop_items.*, author.* FROM `membersshop_items`  LEFT JOIN `core_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = membersshop_items.member WHERE ( membersshop_items.id IN(10,12,13,14) ) ORDER BY position asc
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'membersshop_items.member' in 'on clause' (1054)
#0 /var/www/html/107017/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*r304709::r304...', Array, true)
#4 /var/www/html/107017/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(355): iterator_to_array(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator))
#5 /var/www/html/107017/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(159): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->getRows(Array)
#6 /var/www/html/107017/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(494): IPS\Helpers\Table\hook243->getRows(Array)
#7 /var/www/html/107017/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(177): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#8 /var/www/sitefiles/r304709/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/main.php(169): IPS\Helpers\Table\hook243->__toString()
#9 /var/www/html/107017/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_main->shopItems()
#10 /var/www/sitefiles/r304709/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/main.php(20): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /var/www/html/107017/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_main->execute()
#13 {main}

and

SELECT membersshop_items.*, author.* FROM `membersshop_items`  LEFT JOIN `membersshop_item_categories` ON membersshop_items.cat_id=membersshop_item_categories.id  LEFT JOIN `core_members` AS `author` ON author.member_id = membersshop_items.member WHERE ( membersshop_items.id IN(14,13,12,10,9,6,3,2,1) ) ORDER BY id DESC

I ended up just deleting all my Member Shop Items as I was going to redo them anyway.  That seem to bring things back.

46 minutes ago, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

I prefer the old version

Edit the widget template and leave it as you want. 

42 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

#13 {main}

and

This version adds this new column. Not sure why it didn’t add to your install.

43 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

I ended up just deleting all my Member Shop Items as I was going to redo them anyway.  That seem to bring things back

Is it working after re enter the items?

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Edit the widget template and leave it as you want. 

This version adds this new column. Not sure why it didn’t add to your install.

Is it working after re enter the items?

No still gives an error trying to add any new item

2 minutes ago, James101 said:

Can we add some text next to it which tells the limit [if set]? 

Edit the template.

2 minutes ago, James101 said:

I set the max interest to 50,000 yet it shows I will earn 106,250 Points in interest. Shouldn't it show 50,000?

I have no idea, mate. I don't use this app as you know. I've developed exactly what you requested and paid and confirmed it was ok.

If it isn't, explain here and I'll take a look when I'll have to update it again.

On 8/6/2022 at 12:01 PM, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

I prefer the old version, without the bank information.

Here goes the old template:

{{if $member->member_id}}
<div class='ipsBox'>
	<div class='ipsPad_half'>
		<div class='ipsType_center ipsAreaBackground_light ipsPad_half'>
			<h3 class='ipsType_sectionHead'>{$pointsName}</h3><br>
			<ul class='ipsList_inline ipsSpacer_top ipsSpacer_half'>
				{$points}
			</ul><br />
			{{if \IPS\Settings::i()->ms_enable_point_sale}}
				<a href="{url='app=membersshop&module=shop&controller=main&do=purchasePoints'}" data-ipsDialog data-ipsDialog-title='{lang="ms_buy_points"}' data-ipsDialog-size='medium' class='ipsButton ipsButton_small ipsButton_fullWidth ipsButton_primary'>{lang="ms_buy_points"}</a>
			{{endif}}
		</div>
	</div>
</div>
{{endif}}

Change it in your install.

Template membersshop -> front -> widgets -> memberpoints

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 8/9/2022 at 8:31 AM, Adriano Faria said:
{{if $member->member_id}}
<div class='ipsBox'>
	<div class='ipsPad_half'>
		<div class='ipsType_center ipsAreaBackground_light ipsPad_half'>
			<h3 class='ipsType_sectionHead'>{$pointsName}</h3><br>
			<ul class='ipsList_inline ipsSpacer_top ipsSpacer_half'>
				{$points}
			</ul><br />
			{{if \IPS\Settings::i()->ms_enable_point_sale}}
				<a href="{url='app=membersshop&module=shop&controller=main&do=purchasePoints'}" data-ipsDialog data-ipsDialog-title='{lang="ms_buy_points"}' data-ipsDialog-size='medium' class='ipsButton ipsButton_small ipsButton_fullWidth ipsButton_primary'>{lang="ms_buy_points"}</a>
			{{endif}}
		</div>
	</div>
</div>
{{endif}}

You rock, thanks a lot.

On 9/30/2021 at 1:49 PM, adik said:

@Adriano Fariawhen adding a new "rank/usergroup upgrade" item and setting the duration to permanent, saving the item produces an error asking to verify the values.

• screen.thumb.png.c31c749ab3f57940021204059ec61f53.png

Opening an existing rule with the duration set to permanent, the same error is displayed.

When an existing user purchases and uses the aforementioned item, it works, however, only until the forum or the plugin rechecks or validates entries ( seems to be done every hour ) and then the rank dissapears from the user profile, defaulting back to the rank the user had before.

@Adriano Faria You said that the update fixed the bug I reported with the rank dissapearing after a short period of time, so I paid to update the plugin. Now do I not only not have the feature working, still, and I also lost money. How come? 😞

Edited by adik
  • 3 weeks later...

I looked around on my admincp to see if this was possible but I couldn't find anything...are we able to the display custom items we create in the same place under the user info panel/postbit? Similar to how the trophies and medals application are displayed when purchased.