Members Shop ( Support Topic )

On 10/4/2021 at 10:59 PM, LolaC said:

Hi!

I do not know if Im doing something wrong, but the price of the items is not take away from the user's total amount of points when purchasing.

Apparently it seems that it only affects groups with admin permissions. Is it intentional that the amount of purchases is not deducted from the total points in these groups? Is there a way for these groups to also have the amount deducted?

1 minute ago, LolaC said:

Apparently it seems that it only affects groups with admin permissions. Is it intentional that the amount of purchases is not deducted from the total points in these groups? Is there a way for these groups to also have the amount deducted?

Unless there's a bug that exists since Day 1 in this app, you're mistaken. I think anyone else would already complain something about it. I don't remember have read anything related to it.

I'm working in the fixes for this app currently, I'll take a look.

51 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Unless there's a bug that exists since Day 1 in this app, you're mistaken. I think anyone else would already complain something about it. I don't remember have read anything related to it.

I'm working in the fixes for this app currently, I'll take a look.

Thanks for your reply.

I find the problem.

Just for anyone else wondering about this question.

Unrestricted moderation permissions are automatically set to allow free shopping. There is a setting in ACP (moderation permissions) where you can disable this option.

I'm still having problems with two things:

1. When setting Member Upgrades to permanent, for some reason after a few minutes of the user moving around the site, checking their profile and so on, it reverts back to their previous usergroup. I'm really not sure why this keeps happening.
  2. Bank Interest doesn't seem to work for anyone other than users with Administrator permissions. It seems to give some user groups interest, but not others - despite having these settings set in their usergroup settings. So I set up to accounts, one with admin privileges (ACP -> Staff -> Administrators) and one without. I then fired the interest task manually tasks and sure enough the one with Administrator privileges got interest, the one without didn't.
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 2:43 AM, HDiddy said:

Just adding this to the bugs thread I PMd to Adriano.

Basically The specific issue we are having has to do with using points to purchase downloads.  We are a game modding community where we use the Points system as a currency to download mods.  Every user has the ability to set their own price point for mods.  What we are finding is that when a Member up loads a new mod the first person to download it pays the points price for the mod.  After which all other members can download the item freely without any points being deducted from their bank.  Not sure what is specifically causing the issue but it has been going on for maybe a few months now.

Hi @Adriano Faria curious if you made any progress on this issue.  Cheers!!

TypeError: in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given (0) #0 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(129): in_array() #1 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(2207): IPS\Content\membersshop_hook_ReactHook->_react() #2 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(1215): IPS\Content\_Controller->__call() #3 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->__call() #4 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute() #5 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute() #6 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute() #7 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run() #8 {main}

After installing MemberShop Goals (which didn't work very well) I was given an error sometimes when trying to add reactions to a post.

Hi @Adriano Faria - Is it possible to add some kind of limits to the bank such as - 

- Maximum interest that can be earned by each user class?
and/or
- Maximum points that can be deposited in the bank by each user class?

We have a problem where users just hoard points in the bank and keep on earning compounding interest on it and stop contributing/being active.

6 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Sometimes? Anything you can identify to help, like group permission (react), etc.? Need more info to try to reproduce.

Sorry!

That page does not exist.

Whenever I set the Member Shop Goals page to default, it says this. Not sure if this is normal, but yeah, just wanted to mention.
1 hour ago, Iyda said:

Sorry!

That page does not exist.

Whenever I set the Member Shop Goals page to default, it says this. Not sure if this is normal, but yeah, just wanted to mention.

Goals adds new features to Members Shop, that's why it is called MEMBERS SHOP GOALS. It isn't an app that has its own public module to be set as default app. It has a module but it is for internal functions.

1 hour ago, James101 said:

Hi @Adriano Faria - Is it possible to add some kind of limits to the bank such as - 

- Maximum interest that can be earned by each user class?
and/or
- Maximum points that can be deposited in the bank by each user class?

We have a problem where users just hoard points in the bank and keep on earning compounding interest on it and stop contributing/being active.

Not now. In a future version maybe.

4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Goals adds new features to Members Shop, that's why it is called MEMBERS SHOP GOALS. It isn't an app that has its own public module to be set as default app. It has a module but it is for internal functions.

Alright makes sense I'll do some further testing  couldn't get the reaction issue to happen again after reinstalling so not sure.

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

INSERT INTO `core_content_featured` ( `feature_content_id`, `feature_content_class`, `feature_content_author`, `feature_date` ) VALUES ( 17, 'IPS\membersshop\Shopitems', NULL, 1637792329 )
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'feature_content_author' cannot be null (1048)
#0 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(938): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Content/Content.php(827): IPS\_Db->insert()
#2 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(929): IPS\_Content->modAction()
#3 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\Content\_Controller->moderate()
#4 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/applications/membersshop/modules/front/shop/view.php(40): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\membersshop\modules\front\shop\_view->execute()
#7 /home/admin/domains/justified.co/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Found this issue when attempting to feature things on my shop? It does seem to put it on the feature page but still errors, so not sure.

Hi,

Is it possible to modify user's points in the AdminCP? If so, where is that option? In case you can't, it might be useful for a future version.

If the answer to the above question is no, I guess you can modify user's points in database. Unfortunately I didn't find it, could you point me to the right direction?

Also: I am unable to set the award points with decimals. For example, you create a new topic and you'd earn 1,5 Points. You reply a topic, you get 1 Point. I guess this app, as of now, doesn't support decimals? Are there any plans on adding two decimals (maximum 2), so we can "reproduce" real money as well?

Example: When you have 1,000 points, it'd show you as 1,000.00 --- and then you open possibilities of two decimals for marketing purposes.

Thank you!

Edited by vansq
8 hours ago, EmpireKicking said:

IS it me or that the domain.com//membersshop/statistics/ page is just not loading up. Everything else is fine just that page ;( Meaning takes forever to load then comes back as 500 error or failed. 

Also where is setting for members to see bank? 

LOL not just you.  That has not been working right for a while now.  I completely forgot about it.