Members Shop ( Support Topic )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2022 at 11:46 PM, 403 - Forbiddeen said:

Hello, i found a bug.

Could contain: File, Monitor, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Screen, Electronics

it's not working more the bonus for file downloads. 

Can’t reproduce in a quick test. Nothing has changed in MS and in the classes this particular hook extends. Make sure all the requirements are ok for it to work, like Downloads/Commerce integration enabled; file must have points to download; group should be allowed to submit paid files, etc.

On 12/15/2022 at 11:42 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Can’t reproduce in a quick test. Nothing has changed in MS and in the classes this particular hook extends. Make sure all the requirements are ok for it to work, like Downloads/Commerce integration enabled; file must have points to download; group should be allowed to submit paid files, etc.

We found another bug... it's not working the bank.  we add money at the bank, but don't return the %.

Could contain: Text

Why sometimes there are extra links in the breadcrumb and sometimes doesn't, but both have the same url of http://example/membersshop/view/54-ใบประกันสมุนไพรได้ชัวร์/

The most often one is as shown below where I just normally clicked from the main page of membersshop under newest item section

Could contain: Dynamite, Weapon

The other type of breadcrumb is as shown below. For this the breadcrumb has extra category name then item name, and I'm not really sure how do I got this breadcrumb cos I just randomly clicked around the page.

Edited by Sirapat Kidwisala
added in the url
8 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Is there any problem if you copy and paste both links? Do you get any error in any of them? Does both links works for you?

Let me know if you got any error.

I don't get any errors and both works for me. But now I know why the breadcrumb is not the same.

When I first click on any of the item shown in the below pic

Could contain: File

It will link to this page with this breadcrumbs ( mainpage > membersshop)

But when I refreshed the page itself, the breadcrumbs changed (mainpage > membersshop > category > item name)

Edited by Sirapat Kidwisala
  • 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to add API endpoints so I can allow members to earn points and spend points externally from IPB?

My goal is to create a Discord bot that rewards points for various things. I would just need API endpoints that would allow me to do the following...

• Add points to user.
  • Remove points from user.
  • Retrieve point count for user
  • Withdraw points from bank for user
  • Deposit points to bank for user
  • Check points balance in bank for user

Hi,

I bought the latest version of membersshop, and when testing it, it does not remove points when buying items from the shop?

As you can see from the log here, I bought rock paper scissors etc and it did not remove the points when it was bought even though I won.

Could contain: Page, Text

If you generate purchase within the admin cp, it will remove the money properly as you can see here:

Could contain: Page, Text, Plot, Chart

Please let me know if its a setting I haven't changed or if it is a bug ?

Also disabling items in the shop does not work, they are still active and can be bought:

Could contain: Page, Text, Number, Symbol

Could contain: File, Webpage, Person, Page, Text

----------

@Rick7C2

On 1/4/2023 at 10:02 PM, Rick7C2 said:

Would it be possible to add API endpoints so I can allow members to earn points and spend points externally from IPB?

My goal is to create a Discord bot that rewards points for various things. I would just need API endpoints that would allow me to do the following...

• Add points to user.
  • Remove points from user.
  • Retrieve point count for user
  • Withdraw points from bank for user
  • Deposit points to bank for user
  • Check points balance in bank for user

While not supported I'd assume you could insert in to the three tables that it uses for this, the points table to add the balance, the rewards table to signify what reward you are adding and the logs table to ensure it's logged why the user got / lost points etc.

You might need to slightly modify the code to show the types in the membershop reward log section though.

Could contain: Page, Text, Plot, Chart

Edited by JR Network
25 minutes ago, JR Network said:

Please let me know if its a setting I haven't changed or if it is a bug ?

Also disabling items in the shop does not work, they are still active and can be bought

I’ll make some tests asap and will update it to fix if necessary. 

42 minutes ago, Sirapat Kidwisala said:

Would it be possible to give members to win random items with different win % for each items

For example, Box 1 will random (A, B, C) and each of them have win % of (98%, 54%, 25% accordingly)

I’m taking a note of requests and new features will come in a future version. No ETA. No promise.