Members Shop ( Support Topic )

• 3 weeks later...

Ola! @Adriano Faria

I found a bug with reactions and credits.

I configured here that each positive reaction generates 10 credits. If the member who gave the positive reaction removes it the 10 credits are removed as they should.

But if a moderator removes the positive reaction from another member of the forum the reaction is removed but the credits are not removed.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

I’ll add a compatibility version tomorrow after some tests. 👍

Amazing, thanks! 

I've been playing around with the member gifts, and it keeps throwing an error where it's supposed to display the gifts in postbit: 

[[Template msgifts/front/topic/membergifts is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've disabled my custom theme and all the plugins and apps other than membershop, and it continues. Do you have any troubleshooters?

9 hours ago, Thomjeee said:

Do you have any plans on updating Member Shop Goals to 4.7? I bought it without realizing it wasn't compatible and was sad to see I wouldn't be able to use it! 

8 hours ago, Thomjeee said:

I've been playing around with the member gifts, and it keeps throwing an error where it's supposed to display the gifts in postbit: 

[[Template msgifts/front/topic/membergifts is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've disabled my custom theme and all the plugins and apps other than membershop, and it continues. Do you have any troubleshooters?

Just uploaded new versions for both resources. You'll have to wait for IPS to review and approve them.

Thanks.

On 2/7/2023 at 12:28 AM, Thomjeee said:

Amazing, thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/01/2023 at 20:14, DSystem said:

Olá!@ Adriano Faria See More

Encontrei um bug com reações e créditos.

Configurei aqui que cada reação positiva gera 10 créditos. Se o membro que deu a reação positiva a remover, os 10 créditos serão removidos como deveriam.

Mas se um moderador remover a reação positiva de outro membro do fórum, a reação é removida, mas os créditos não são removidos.

On 25/01/2023 at 20:28, Adriano Faria said:

Vou dar uma olhada no lançamento de fevereiro. Acabei de lançar uma nova versão. 

Obrigado.

Good morning! Do you have a forecast for this review?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Blad said:

Hello,

How do I update to the new version when I can't access the marketplace from admin dash due to an error caused by the membersshop

And I can't find the external file to download and install manually
Thank you.

Is this the error?

mAl6SiZ.png

If so, it isn’t caused by Members Shop. It’s an error in the marketplace module. It’s up to IPS.

Post a topic in the support forum and let them know about the error: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/497-technical-problems/

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Is this the error?

mAl6SiZ.png

If so, it isn’t caused by Members Shop. It’s an error in the marketplace module. It’s up to IPS.

Post a topic in the support forum and let them know about the error: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/497-technical-problems/

Fixed the Marketplace issue and I updated the plugin but there is still an issue with the feedback points system (that's why I installed the new version), points are not added when clicking on reactions 
"Award member shop points to members receiving this reaction" Option.

7 minutes ago, Blad said:

Fixed the Marketplace issue and I updated the plugin but there is still an issue with the feedback points system (that's why I installed the new version), points are not added when clicking on reactions 

Did you see anywhere above I saying it was fixed or there's a new version to fix it? If you don’t, then that’s it. I will take a look in next upgrade. No ETA.

Edited by Adriano Faria
2 minutes ago, Blad said:

I found the solution, somehow the configuration of this option changed and I re-configured again , thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Because currently only admin can see the log in ACP, but I want normal user to be able to see their own transaction too. Like their individual transaction list or page (you donated to, what you received). Receiving only notification would make it hard to keep track for normal users.

At least there will be a point donated proof on both side, so more transparent.

Edited by Sirapat Kidwisala