Members Tab (Support Topic)

13 minutes ago, Janyour said:

Hi,

thanks for this app, usefull but little bit expenssive as members list already exist in IPB.

personally i would purchase it around 5$

Members list don't exist, its only a search function on IPS, If I charged $5 then it will be this only with no updates no requests, the only time it will get any updates is if it didn't work when IPS update their software and it made mine broken, Like all my other apps and plugins I choose my prices with what I think it's worth and worth my time to take all requests on board and then update it to the users request ( if I can make it happen that is and this has a lot of potential ), You could send me a request and I could spend a whole day working on it, Now for something I charged $5 for is not something I want to spend days working on, $5 to my currency is like £3 then take away the fees from IPS and PayPal and that's not even a cup of coffee from costa

Edited by TheJackal84

Sorry to disagree, but I can't see how $12.50 is expensive given the time these things to develop, test and support.

I do have an issue though........

Member joined 4/10/17 - With us for 177 days

Member joined 29/9/17 - With us for 17444 days

Member joined 10/9/17 - With us for MINUS 5 Days

(Numerous examples in list)

Would also benefit greatly from a search box.

2 hours ago, Bill Edwards said:

Sorry to disagree, but I can't see how $12.50 is expensive given the time these things to develop, test and support.

I do have an issue though........

Member joined 4/10/17 - With us for 177 days

Member joined 29/9/17 - With us for 17444 days

Member joined 10/9/17 - With us for MINUS 5 Days

(Numerous examples in list)

Would also benefit greatly from a search box.

Thanks for the support

I will check the with us for X days on it today, I used the same code for that date that I do enhanced user info panel, Also yeah I can add a search function on there

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
54 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Updated to 1.0.2

New Features

• Re-wrote the main page so it looks a lot nicer and is responsive to mobile phones & tablets
  • Added a function so when you hover your mouse over the members info button it will show their stats in a pop up box

Bug Fix

1. Fixed the bug where it showed validating members in the list

@Blisslandia

EXCITING! THANK YOU! Going to download now!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...