Members Tab (Support Topic)

On 12/18/2018 at 7:57 PM, SJ77 said:

On the sort drop down, could there be an option to sort by

"members having recent files in downloads"

and

members having most files in downloads

???

Thank you 🙂

I can look into something like that yeah, might not be recent files etc but the file count is possible

1 hour ago, Humanastorian said:

but have an option for [EXCLUDE GROUPS SEEN FROM MEMBERS LIST] example: Administrators and Staff groups. 

Yeah that is on my update list already for you :biggrin:

10 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

I can look into something like that yeah, might not be recent files etc but the file count is possible

Yeah that is on my update list already for you :biggrin:

I … think I love you!  Just FYI, the images for your point system aren't working, is there a place I can go to look it over and see what it looks like. (im a visual person)

• 1 month later...

Can i enable search for custom fields? i.e. the files which are only visible to staff and user? In IPS 4.x it requires admin CP access for those files to be searchable. Can I expose those custom fields so that members having access to members tab - can search for that field? Can u pls confirm? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Fleiding said:

I can't seem to translate the word "Members" in the header:

990190836_Screenshot2019-03-0718_11_01.thumb.png.5bfc0e7c829384a4547561822f011e18.png

Will be translatable in the next update :biggrin:

Also making some new features in this, there will be another setting to use small or large boxes ( I do like the small boxes so adding it to all my apps with large ones ), there is also a new filter section where you can filter groups

spacer.png

I will be looking into the other filters etc what were requested but not sure if they will be included in the next update as I still ain't checked the code needed for it

2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:
  • Added a filter to the sidebar allowing the filtering of usergroups

1. Can we make it optional? I don't want generic users to search by hidden groups or is it possible to have an option where only certain groups are available for search? 

2. Possible to have drop down option rather then radio button? We have like 20 groups on our forums and side bar is all filled with Radio button. 

PS Can't wait for an option to search based on custom field. That would really help, if possible.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/11/2019 at 11:23 AM, AlexJ said:

1. Can we make it optional? I don't want generic users to search by hidden groups or is it possible to have an option where only certain groups are available for search? 

2. Possible to have drop down option rather then radio button? We have like 20 groups on our forums and side bar is all filled with Radio button. 

PS Can't wait for an option to search based on custom field. That would really help, if possible.

Following up on my previous request if possible ;)  I don't want to expose certain secondary groups but it seems on the right side it exposes all groups. It would be nice to have an option at least to hide certain groups. 

image.thumb.png.fe0b37151032bf9268f319d0cd14bf6a.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Glad this is still available. Thank you for keeping it updated.

I have and issue where I cannot choose which group members appear in the list. I deselect a group,  and members within that group still show =(  (yes these are members with no secondary groups).

Some features that would make this more admin friendly

• The ability to define default sort-order in ACP. Is there a way?
  • The ability to choose which methods of sorting are allowed in ACP.  (just title or date added would be nice for example).
  • The ability to change the name in bread crumb from members tab to something else.

Edited by Jaymez
  • 2 months later...

Hey Adriano

Member's Tab, Version 1.0.9

Couple of issues to report:

1/ If I restrict groups to include in filters,  the filtering doesn't work on the Member's tab - but does work if all groups are selected.

image.png.2c961bed714e3f68df28b323cc7e8370.png

2/ Shouldn't total reflect the number of records displayed? Currently it shows all records (11 on my test site), whatever filter is applied.

image.thumb.png.15a31325fc34ae4672b7e0955a1ded8f.png

Thanks,

Chris