Members Tab (Support Topic)

1 minute ago, christopher-w said:

1/ If I restrict groups to include in filters,  the filtering doesn't work on the Member's tab - but does work if all groups are selected.

You mean the tab in the navigation bar? No, it is to filter groups that will have their members listed. Example: if you have a BANNED group and don’t want members from this group to show in the list, just don’t select BANNED there.

3 minutes ago, christopher-w said:

2/ Shouldn't total reflect the number of records displayed? Currently it shows all records (11 on my test site), whatever filter is applied.

It reflects the total members selected in the setting GROUPS TO INCLUDE (above), as stated in the changes:

On 3/23/2021 at 3:47 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Fix the total members displayed in the table based in the Groups To Include setting

The FILTER doesn’t update this counter anywhere in the suite, AFAIK. Test yourself in Downloads (Marketplace on this site). Go any category and change the filter. It won’t update the counter. 

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You mean the tab in the navigation bar? No, it is to filter groups that will have their members listed. Example: if you have a BANNED group and don’t want members from this group to show in the list, just don’t select BANNED there.

I'll answer this ^  first.

If I select Members and Animators in ACP as shown below:

image.thumb.png.258cebf556c24723eba33863cf2457f0.png

it correctly restricts the groups in members tab on front end.  See below.

image.thumb.png.2d8a5b1dce265a2a46e755ed75ec900a.png

But, if I click on Producer for example, see below, it should show only Nicola but it shows all 5 members still. I added green box to show you wa

image.thumb.png.861ffa09ba89708f74f7f46d0e5e3772.png

However, if I go back to ACP and select all groups to filter, it works ok.

So problem is that it works ok if all groups are selected in ACP, but not if only one or more groups is selected.

I will pm you the URL.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2021 at 5:57 AM, Adriano Faria said:

I can confirm it's not there. Will release a new version to restore it, soon.

Thanks for restoring the member search, some nice new features in there.  That said...it is still missing the option where you can type the members name to find them.  Guess we will have to use the main search for that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, where is the 'Find Member' option? It isn't displaying on our page, just options to sort members. That's the only reason we bought this app as we don't allow users to search for members using the inbuilt search system. This is for our staff to use.

Edited by LiamH
Just now, Adriano Faria said:

Do you want to be refunded right now or can you wait for me to take a look and release a fix, if necessary in a few days? Asking because this seems ti be a HUGE issue for you now.

Hi there, did you mean for that to come across as passive aggressive or am I misreading? The plugin is advertised as having a 'Find Member' functionality, attaching the screenshot you used to promote the plugin to avoid any confusion. I know that we have bought several of your plugins and been very satisfied, so this seems out of character. 

Thanks

Untitled.png.c7da8cad1d95e43c33df933bf5987c8e.thumb.png.8f6f6d19073a9a679ff1c50eca5b42a2.png

2 hours ago, LiamH said:

where is the 'Find Member' option?

New version submitted to the marketplace. Awaiting for approval.

-------------------------

KbPzu9P.png

The cog icon will display the advanced search form as it is today:

W8b4HGQ.png

The user icon will display the form to choose a member:

S1DmFJB.png

And the result page:

ktFKRFR.png

Edited by Adriano Faria
40 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

New version submitted to the marketplace. Awaiting for approval.

-------------------------

KbPzu9P.png

The cog icon will display the advanced search form as it is today:

W8b4HGQ.png

The user icon will display the form to choose a member:

S1DmFJB.png

And the result page:

ktFKRFR.png

Thanks so much, this is super helpful to us. Appreciate it.

Just a quick one - the latest update looks great, however the permissions seem to be bugged. It only displays if the permissions are set to allow all user groups to view it. When set to just staff user groups, we're all getting the same error message to say that we don't have the permissions to view it.

Figured out the actual issue. Go through the process of setting the user groups with permissions, hit save, refresh the page and it'll unselect the groups clicked and select the first user group (in our case 'Banned') only.