Raffles System

11 hours ago, ibinod said:

I've already added the widgets in the ACP but it's not showing the option to pick the winners.

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I’ll retest the whole flow within next hour and will reply back. 

It seems to be working fine to me:

I have:

• An open raffle (not locked; people can comment/review).
  • It can't be expired
  • It can't be completed

Then a task (Winners) will run and set the raffle as expired. This will make it show up in the Dashboard widget.

If you're sure that everything said here is right there in your board, then send a PM with your ACP credentials. I'll take a look during the day.

Hi, the problem on my end is that even the raffle is expired on the frontend, it's not expiring at the backed once it reaches expiration period the time starts increasing please see screenshot here

image.thumb.png.746efa399f0069678e8f2ba2601aafd6.png

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

It seems to be working fine to me:

I have:

• An open raffle (not locked; people can comment/review).
  • It can't be expired
  • It can't be completed

Then a task (Winners) will run and set the raffle as expired. This will make it show up in the Dashboard widget.

If you're sure that everything said here is right there in your board, then send a PM with your ACP credentials. I'll take a look during the day.

• 2 months later...

@Adriano Faria - Hi, while making a new raffle and selecting 'raffle' as mode instead of 'giveaway', is it possible to add a setting to end/run the raffle when the ticket reaches 100 instead of raffle end date?

Submit a new Raffle --> Type [Raffle] -->Pay for tickets using [Points] --> Instead of Raffle end date, option to select raffle end when total ticket reaches 100?

Or better if its possible to award tickets directly to members for free? My plan is to give one ticket to donors for every $10 they donate without charging any points or money or fees.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

We encounter an error when a member has won a raffle, a 404 error is displayed:

The information email also seems badly formatted in the title

image.thumb.png.4f6719470815ca11369975206f4da8d4.pngimage.thumb.png.18ff2c4a30add3e23617e65b6ed24e68.png

It even persists by disabling the trophy application that is causing concern:

image.thumb.png.eb5a8daecebc16d83b609b612e2f2668.png

Kims

Edited by kims79
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Adriano Faria,

I am facing this error when go to a few random user profiles. It does not let me load the user profile on front end at all. After disabling Raffles, it works without any issues - 

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 applications/raffles/extensions/core/StreamItems/Raffles.php(51): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(50)
#1 system/Content/Search/Results.php(669): IPS\raffles\extensions\core\StreamItems\_Raffles->extraItems(Object(IPS\Member), 1570641037, NULL)
#2 applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(259): IPS\Content\Search\_Results->addExtraItems(Array, Object(IPS\Member))
#3 init.php(893) : eval()'d code(17): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#4 init.php(893) : eval()'d code(23): IPS\core\modules\front\members\trophies_hook_profile->manage()
#5 system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\front\members\friends_hook_core_module_profile->manage()
#6 applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(73): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#8 index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Hi,

I get this error now since the past few raffles but did not happen before.

Whenever on ACP, I click on Choose Winners after a Raffle is over - http://prntscr.com/xjrl9v
Even with the error, the winner is selected on the front end but if I click on 'Try Again', it will select another winner even if the prize is only one.
Also, it is no longer posting the winner on the discussion thread. Earlier it used to auto post on discussion thread.

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

You have to post the error log, mate. An image tells absolutely nothing to me. 

Sorry about that.

Error Log :

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Dispatcher\Admin::checkAccess() (0)
#0 /init.php(893) : eval()'d code(62): IPS\forums\Topic\dp45guestviewlimits_hook_dp45guestViewLimitsforTopPostCor::checkSpecialPostGuestsAccess()
#1 /system/Content/Content.php(411): IPS\forums\Topic\dp45guestviewlimits_hook_dp45guestViewLimitsforTopPostCor->content()
#2 /system/Content/Comment.php(187): IPS\_Content->checkProfanityFilters(false)
#3 /applications/forums/sources/Topic/Post.php(128): IPS\Content\_Comment::create(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '\n<div class="ip...', false, NULL, NULL, Object(IPS\Member), NULL, NULL, NULL)
#4 /applications/raffles/modules/admin/raffles/raffles.php(714): IPS\forums\Topic\_Post::create(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), '\n<div class="ip...', false, NULL, NULL, Object(IPS\Member))
#5 /applications/raffles/modules/admin/raffles/raffles.php(700): IPS\raffles\modules\admin\raffles\_raffles->updateTopicWithResult(Object(IPS\raffles\Raffle), Array)
#6 /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\raffles\modules\admin\raffles\_raffles->pickWinner()
#7 /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

54 minutes ago, James101 said:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Dispatcher\Admin::checkAccess() (0) #0 /init.php(893) : eval()'d code(62): IPS\forums\Topic\dp45guestviewlimits_hook_dp45guestViewLimitsforTopPostCor::checkSpecialPostGuestsAccess() #1 /system/Content/Content.php(411): IPS\forums\Topic\dp45guestviewlimits_hook_dp45guestViewLimitsforTopPostCor->content() #2 /system/Content/Comment.php(187): IPS\_Content->checkProfanityFilters(false) #3

Send me PM and we'll discuss it.

• 1 month later...

Hi Adriano,

Just installed the latest version (1.5.1) and immediately noticed two very small issues...

1. Under the ACP, there are two entries for "Raffles".  One which has the settings menu, etc. and another that just has an entry for "new raffles by time period" which should probably be under the statics section with the other raffle statistics.  Image attached.  This might really confuse users of the raffles app if they come across the group without the settings menu... as in my case these two groups were far apart until I moved them one on-top of the other in the list.

2. The title for the app shown to users of the site is "sosRafflesTitle" which seems really odd.  This of course can be changed through the translation features under the ACP; but I figured you probably meant it to simply be "Raffles".

Like I said, very small issues...

Thanks for all your hard work!

raffles.png

10 minutes ago, Allegheny said:

Hi Adriano,

Just installed the latest version (1.5.1) and immediately noticed two very small issues...

1. Under the ACP, there are two entries for "Raffles".  One which has the settings menu, etc. and another that just has an entry for "new raffles by time period" which should probably be under the statics section with the other raffle statistics.  Image attached.  This might really confuse users of the raffles app if they come across the group without the settings menu... as in my case these two groups were far apart until I moved them one on-top of the other in the list.

2. The title for the app shown to users of the site is "sosRafflesTitle" which seems really odd.  This of course can be changed through the translation features under the ACP; but I figured you probably meant it to simply be "Raffles".

Like I said, very small issues...

Thanks for all your hard work!

Oh hell. 😄

Ok, just submitted a fix. I'll contact marketplace moderators to see if it goes live soon as it was just a language bit and controller moving to another module.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Adriano.

Not sure if it's Raffles related, but I have a weird problem. When I try to create a new member group, I get the error I've pasted below. I then simply to to the Raffles settings or categories tab, just click on it, do nothing else, then when I come back to the member groups, I can create a member group normally. I've reproduced this several times now. Thoughts? Thanks.

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Data/Store.php(188): IPS\Data\_AbstractData->__get('rafflesGroup')
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/raffles/sources/Members/Members.php(44): IPS\Data\_Store->__get('rafflesGroup')
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/raffles/extensions/core/GroupForm/Raffles.php(36): IPS\raffles\_Members::getGroupData(NULL)
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(207): IPS\raffles\extensions\core\GroupForm\_Raffles->process(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(39): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#7 /home/mysite/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}