Raffles System

I had to disable the plug in again due to some huge errors with the built in achievements app, causing it to not rebuild the index. I am at work currently and can't pull up logs and other info quite yet, but I wanted to make a note.

Support has told me that disabling it will not stop the background tasks so all my tasks are screwed up 😞

Edited by LittleFang
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Clover13 said:

@Adriano Faria

For IPS bug/patch fixes (i.e. in semvar context the z reference in x.y.z versioning), are we good to apply the update right away or would you recommend we wait for you to publish something official?  I see the compatibility level of your apps is minor version oriented (i.e. the y reference), but figured I'd ask before upgrading.

It is compatible with IPS 4.7.6. We know when something needs to be updated by reading the Release Notes, especially in the section Changes affecting third-party developers and designers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi @Adriano Faria, I've been learning and doing my best to rectify little tweaks on some of my apps and came across this one on Raffles. I've done my best to find it in the CSS but clearly looking at the wrong place

Could contain: File, Webpage, Screen, Electronics, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Monitor, Text

You'll see that the background is conflicting with the default white text. All I need to do is switch off that background and its fine (or change the colour to black if easier). Either way, I can't seem to find where I am supposed to find it. Do you have any help you could provide please? As the 'ManagePrizes' in View doesn't have any CSS for me to be able to change.

The background on the 'Light' version works fine as the text automatically changes to black. Its just unfortunate as our main theme has always been the Dark version.

Thanks in advance 🙂

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hi @Adriano Faria, I've been learning and doing my best to rectify little tweaks on some of my apps and came across this one on Raffles. I've done my best to find it in the CSS but clearly looking at the wrong place

Could contain: File, Webpage, Screen, Electronics, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Monitor, Text

You'll see that the background is conflicting with the default white text. All I need to do is switch off that background and its fine (or change the colour to black if easier). Either way, I can't seem to find where I am supposed to find it. Do you have any help you could provide please? As the 'ManagePrizes' in View doesn't have any CSS for me to be able to change.

The background on the 'Light' version works fine as the text automatically changes to black. Its just unfortunate as our main theme has always been the Dark version.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Not sure what's the problem. If you want to change the background, just edit the color of the class you pointed:

- default:

.sosRafflesPrizesCell{
    background: #f5f5f5;
    border-radius: 5px;
    min-height: 68px;
    padding: 10px;
    position: relative;
}

f1zIPUW.png

- to change the background to black, for example:

.sosRafflesPrizesCell{
    background: #000;