Raffles System

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

You mean draw prizes only when reaching X participants?

Exactly but not persons i mean tickets in participants to be more flexible, instead provided date. Not instead but i would love to see both option, if il be true i will use mostly X amount participants option compared to date. Instead date it must be showing, prizes will be drawn at 1000 participants currently there is 955/1000 or smth

Edited by Bakako

Bug. When adding a new giveaway type of raffle, I am unable to edit it later. Even title, content and image are set, it acts like they are not. If this is not known / reproducible, what kind of data is needed to provide (I will be slow to respond atm). I am suspecting this probably happens under certain configuration settings, otherwise someone else would also report it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

These are the “rules”  that wouldn’t be fair with those already participating to have the game changed after it started, that’s why they appeuonky when creating the raffle. It also appears when there are no participants yet.  

Makes sense. I was working on putting one together, no one had participated in it yet, but when I went to edit the raffle, those options still did not show up. Not sure why not. I'll just make sure I set those correctly when actually creating one. Thanks for the response.

17 hours ago, SC36DC said:

Makes sense. I was working on putting one together, no one had participated in it yet, but when I went to edit the raffle, those options still did not show up. Not sure why not. I'll just make sure I set those correctly when actually creating one. Thanks for the response.

Sorry, just tested and it isn’t working as it should. It isn’t showing when editing and the raffle has no participants. It should.

I’ll take a look in forthcoming days. 

On 7/27/2023 at 1:45 PM, SC36DC said:

I come up with a more straightforward but functional solution.

Moderators with proper permission and raffle/giveaway author will be able to manage restrictions as long it has no participants yet.

- New moderator permission:

HeFAELg.png

- Log:

kvh7Myo.png

- Item view:

LOcBi53.png

- Form:

Vevg0MI.png

These options will keep showing up when creating a raffle/giveaway.

A new version is pending approval.

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I come up with a more straightforward but functional solution.

Moderators with proper permission and raffle/giveaway author will be able to manage restrictions as long it has no participants yet.

- New moderator permission:

HeFAELg.png

- Log:

kvh7Myo.png

- Item view:

LOcBi53.png

- Form:

Vevg0MI.png

These options will keep showing up when creating a raffle/giveaway.

A new version is pending approval.

A work of beauty. Love it. Thank you.