Raffles System

On 4/18/2021 at 6:23 PM, Adriano Faria said:

It isn’t finding the data store file for the Raffles groups. Have you browsed any public page of the app then tried again on ACP?

What’s the exactly steps to reproduce?

Sorry for the delay. Was away.

No, I haven't because I can always solve the problem by just clicking on the raffles setting in ACP. Let me try to reproduce while making a video screen capture. Will revert.

1 hour ago, Giray said:

Sorry for the delay. Was away.

No, I haven't because I can always solve the problem by just clicking on the raffles setting in ACP. Let me try to reproduce while making a video screen capture. Will revert.

Confirmed. It was missing the data store from Raffles groups outside the Raffles app (group extension runs in the Core). I just re submitted the new version and sent you a fix via message so you can upload the file. New version should be out in a few days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Description says 4.4 Compatibility only but the file description says 4.5?  Does this work for 4.5?  I am having issues getting this to pick a winner on 4.5.  I have tried manually picking with dashboard and still does not work.

Latest version is 4.5 compatible. You can see it in the Compatibility field on file view. 

What version are you using? Version 1.5.1 had an issue to draw a winner on giveaways restricted per group. Raffles was ok. It was fixed in current version (1.5.2) and I’m not aware of any issue related to drawing winners in current version. 

Send a PM with your ACP credentials. I’ll take a look Monday morning. 

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, ZLTRGO said:

Well, im back! xD

tv5Fzrp.png

Do you have any idea what could cause this problem?

Regards!

Damn it! 😑

Quick fix: open the raffles -> front -> view -> view template and find:

{$raffle->author()->link( $raffle->warningRef(), \IPS\Settings::i()->raffles_formatnames, $raffle->isAnonymous() )}

Change to:

{$raffle->author()->link( $raffle->warningRef(), \IPS\Settings::i()->raffles_formatnames, $raffle->isAnonymous() )|raw}

Let me know if you find another template issue.

Do the change in all themes you have installed.

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Damn it! 😑

Quick fix: open the raffles -> front -> view -> view template and find:

{$raffle->author()->link( $raffle->warningRef(), \IPS\Settings::i()->raffles_formatnames, $raffle->isAnonymous() )}

Change to:

{$raffle->author()->link( $raffle->warningRef(), \IPS\Settings::i()->raffles_formatnames, $raffle->isAnonymous() )|raw}

Let me know if you find another template issue.

Do the change in all themes you have installed.

That fixed it! thanks you.

Hey,

Do you think you can add an easy way to have "mass"-winners/prices?(10-100)?
Right now we have to add prices one by one.

Example:
40x prices of the same thing, with the same picture and description.

Also, would be great if we could define the winnings somewhere, so they could get it via PM/or other ways automatically.

Regards

On 8/15/2021 at 5:08 AM, ZLTRGO said:

Hey,

Do you think you can add an easy way to have "mass"-winners/prices?(10-100)?
Right now we have to add prices one by one.

Example:
40x prices of the same thing, with the same picture and description.

Also, would be great if we could define the winnings somewhere, so they could get it via PM/or other ways automatically.

Regards

PriCes or priZes? If you mean prizes, I really don't see any sense in add 100 prizes totally equals to each other. Can you elaborate or show a useful usage of this:?

-----------------------------------

Regarding the error of the author link in raffle/giveaway view, this is TEMPORARY FIX: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/438772-raffles-system/?do=findComment&comment=2862810

A new version (1.6.0.1) was submitted to marketplace to fix this issue. If you edited your template, click in the REVERT button as soon as you upgrade to the newest.