Raffles System

Thank you!  Yes, let me post it:

Error: ErrorException: template_store_missing in /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php:825
Stack trace:
#0 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(6993): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('profile', 'core')
#1 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_raffles_front_view->winnerRow(Object(IPS\raffles\Raffle), Object(IPS\Member), Array, 1)
#2 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(2787): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('winnerRow', Array)
#3 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_raffles_front_view->raffleWinners(2, Array)
#4 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(840): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('raffleWinners', Array)
#5 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_raffles_front_submit->updateTopicWithWinners(2, 'giveaway', Array)
#6 /home/tarotforum/public_html/applications/raffles/modules/admin/raffles/raffles.php(834): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('updateTopicWith...', Array)
#7 /home/tarotforum/public_html/applications/raffles/modules/admin/raffles/raffles.php(817): IPS\raffles\modules\admin\raffles\_raffles->updateTopicWithResult(Object(IPS\raffles\Raffle), Array)
#8 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\raffles\modules\admin\raffles\_raffles->pickWinner()
#9 /home/tarotforum/public_html/applications/raffles/modules/admin/raffles/raffles.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\raffles\modules\admin\raffles\_raffles->execute()
#11 /home/tarotforum/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main} in /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php:65
Stack trace:
#0 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(2787): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('winnerRow', Array)
#1 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_raffles_front_view->raffleWinners(2, Array)
#2 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(840): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('raffleWinners', Array)
#3 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_raffles_front_submit->updateTopicWithWinners(2, 'giveaway', Array)
#4 /home/tarotforum/public_html/applications/raffles/modules/admin/raffles/raffles.php(834): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('updateTopicWith...', Array)
#5 /home/tarotforum/public_html/applications/raffles/modules/admin/raffles/raffles.php(817): IPS\raffles\modules\admin\raffles\_raffles->updateTopicWithResult(Object(IPS\raffles\Raffle), Array)
#6 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\raffles\modules\admin\raffles\_raffles->pickWinner()
#7 /home/tarotforum/public_html/applications/raffles/modules/admin/raffles/raffles.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\raffles\modules\admin\raffles\_raffles->execute()
#9 /home/tarotforum/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}
#0 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(71): IPS\_Log::log(Object(Error), 'template_error')
#1 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(2787): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('winnerRow', Array)
#2 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_raffles_front_view->raffleWinners(2, Array)
#3 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(840): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('raffleWinners', Array)
#4 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_raffles_front_submit->updateTopicWithWinners(2, 'giveaway', Array)
#5 /home/tarotforum/public_html/applications/raffles/modules/admin/raffles/raffles.php(834): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('updateTopicWith...', Array)
#6 /home/tarotforum/public_html/applications/raffles/modules/admin/raffles/raffles.php(817): IPS\raffles\modules\admin\raffles\_raffles->updateTopicWithResult(Object(IPS\raffles\Raffle), Array)
#7 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\raffles\modules\admin\raffles\_raffles->pickWinner()
#8 /home/tarotforum/public_html/applications/raffles/modules/admin/raffles/raffles.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/tarotforum/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\raffles\modules\admin\raffles\_raffles->execute()
#10 /home/tarotforum/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LittleFang said:

Is there a way to remove the medal images off of the prizes?

You will have to edit a template. 

3 hours ago, LittleFang said:

Also, is there a setting I'm missing to  have only one winner who can pick between the prizes?  I have 5 listed, is it going to choose 5 winners and screw me over?  Heh

Not sure I follow so I’ll reply in two ways:

1: If you have 5 prizes then 5 different winners will be obviously chosen.

2: If you have 5 prizes then wants to pick only 1 and leave 4 there, NO. It isn’t an option and it won’t be. The raffle has a expire date and all winners are picked in that date; not before, not after.

Edited by Adriano Faria

Hi, i add custom fields on some raffles and i want use specific field in template i find this code in template

{{foreach $cfields as $k => $v}}
                        <li class="ipsDataItem">
                            <span class="ipsDataItem_generic ipsDataItem_size3"><strong>{lang="raffles_{$k}"}</strong></span>
                            <span class="ipsDataItem_generic">{$v|raw}</span>
                        </li>
                    {{endforeach}}

but i want only show one specific

a try {$cfields[1]['value']|raw} , {$cfields[1]['value']} but not work...

please help

• 1 month later...

Hi Adriano. Tried to read through the forum, but not sure...

1. Can a raffle be 'cancelled' if a minimum number of sold tickets is not reached? I would, of course, explain the minimum condition in the rules and refund everyone if we don't reach the minimum.
  2. I assume that if someone organizes a raffle, the payment still goes to the forum and then we have to forward the payment, or can the organizer put in their info and get paid directly?
  3. This is minor, because I can do it manually, but I'd like to give tickets to those who reach a certain number of converted invitations. 5 people register, you get a ticket. For now the two apps don't talk, right?
  4. Last: in the case of a giveaway, can a member receive more than one entry? I'd like to give them a ticket every time they reach a given number of invitations, or posts, or whatever.

Thanks!!

Jim

2 hours ago, Giray said:

Can a raffle be 'cancelled' if a minimum number of sold tickets is not reached? I would, of course, explain the minimum condition in the rules and refund everyone if we don't reach the minimum.

No. Once someone pays for the ticket, the money is charged and you would need to make a manual refund. That’s how Commerce works. 

2 hours ago, Giray said:

I assume that if someone organizes a raffle, the payment still goes to the forum and then we have to forward the payment, or can the organizer put in their info and get paid directly?

Nope. Money goes to the raffles submitter but Commerce always Treat it as account credit. User will have to request withdraw to receive the money in their PayPal, etc. Again, that’s how Commerce works. 

2 hours ago, Giray said:

This is minor, because I can do it manually, but I'd like to give tickets to those who reach a certain number of converted invitations. 5 people register, you get a ticket. For now the two apps don't talk, right?

Yes, there’s no integration between them but it can be easily done in a future version. 

2 hours ago, Giray said:

Last: in the case of a giveaway, can a member receive more than one entry? I'd like to give them a ticket every time they reach a given number of invitations, or posts, or whatever.

No, only one ticket per giveaway; this is to guarantee everyone has same odds in giveaways. Only in raffles you can purchase more than one. 

19 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

No, only one ticket per giveaway; this is to guarantee everyone has same odds in giveaways. Only in raffles you can purchase more than one. 

Thanks Adriano.

Follow up.

1. Can a raffle ticket be $0 or does it have to be greater?
  2. I assume Admins can be submitters?

Thanks

Jim