Card? Renew? I’m really not sure what you mean. 

I’ll reply based in what I understood: you have a 10 questions and you allow people to play more than once. Then player goes to another page. Quiz is finished due to protection. So he chooses to play again and..... OBVIOUSLY he will see same 10 question if he is playing the same quiz. Honestly, what do you expect here? Other questions for same quiz?

If that’s what you tried to describe above, then you can either:

1: allow people to play only once

2: update leaderboard only in first play

There are settings for both.

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Card? Renew? I’m really not sure what you mean. 

I’ll reply based in what I understood: you have a 10 questions and you allow people to play more than once. Then player goes to another page. Quiz is finished due to protection. So he chooses to play again and..... OBVIOUSLY he will see same 10 question if he is playing the same quiz. Honestly, what do you expect here? Other questions for same quiz?

If that’s what you tried to describe above, then you can either:

1: allow people to play only once

2: update leaderboard only in first play

There are settings for both.

This is how it is set: allow people to play only once

The player enters the quiz and when the last question clicks, for example, on the logo and exit from this quiz (before finishing). Then he can go back to the same quiz. He already knows all the questions and suggestions for answers. Protection does not work. It works only when it changes the card.

Edited by topek
23 minutes ago, topek said:

Then he can go back to the same quiz. He already knows all the questions and suggestions for answers. Protection does not work. It works only when it changes the card.

I still don't know what you mean by CARD and you're wrong: If he fails by quitting the quiz, it doesn't show the right or wrong answers. It simply shows an error message:

59a70ead17c8e_9-QuizAborted.PNG.8d2566db

"Suggestion"?

He will be aware of the questions but won't know the right answers; which lead to the following question:

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

OBVIOUSLY he will see same 10 question if he is playing the same quiz. Honestly, what do you expect here? Other questions for same quiz?

I will ask you again: what do you expect me to do? If protection does not work, then tell me what to do. What do you suggest?

Edited by Adriano Faria

I have upgraded my site to 4.3, but the most recent version of Quizzes crashes my site with an IPS-side error 500 (as in an error 500 that doesn't show up on CPanel logs):

error500.thumb.jpg.416545174509a7f541a84739e94e3e3b.jpg

I can confirm this because I disabled all apps and plugins and re-enabled them until I isolated Quizzes.  Disabling Quizzes returns my site to normal.

@svit or @liquidfractal, I tested 1.2.8 on a IPS 4.3.0 board then I upgrade to Quizzes 1.3.0 and I got no error on my server; not sure this is due to how it is set and I can't change it (Hostgator):

Obvisously there's a issue, since you both can reproduce it.

Checked a plenty of things and only noticed one tiny thing in a new FURL, which could case a server error... but I'm not sure it is the issue, so I would like to request ACP access from any of you so I can go testing it out.

Tks.