35 minutes ago, Stefan Johansson_72643 said:

Say that the question is: "How can birds fly", and,the correct answer is: "Birds have wings".

You already have this in the quiz results. 

35 minutes ago, Stefan Johansson_72643 said:

Can I add a more lengthy explanation (like increasing the learning from taking the quiz), saying: "Birds have two wings, that flatter with xx Hz, allowing the bird to lift from the ground, They can also use the wings to glide-fly... etc-etc"

Not sure what you mean.

On 11/12/2017 at 3:13 AM, mark007 said:

First of all, the quizzes application is really great!

An improvement suggestion that many of my members have:

There is a graded mode and a study mode. In the study mode there is a button that shows an explanation of the correct answer. It would be very helpful and an improvement, if in the graded mode at the end of the quiz also a button with explanations of the correct answer would be displayed. Because many members want to know why an answer is right.

I don't think this will be too hard to implement.  Adriano - you just need to add a new CKEditor field for each question where quiz makers can write explanation.  Then give options to show, hide, "study mode" etc.

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

You already have this in the quiz results. 

Not sure what you mean.

I try to explain again:

After the responder has clicked on a response alternative, is it possible that the responder gets a popup or a text box with some extended information about the topic related to the question?

Using the example above: say that the question is "How can birds fly?" and the two response alternatives are

• "They have wings"
  • "They have legs"

After the responder clicks on one of those alternatives above, can the responder get some extended info on birds and how they can fly? Like a motivation for the correct answer.

Hope you understand now :)

I purchased Quizzes and it works great!

One thing I noticed though - in study mode, there is no count for how many times the quiz is taken. The sidebar widget showes zero "Plays" regardless how many times the quiz is taken. See screen shot.

Even though there is no leaderboard, I think this count should be visible (or "Plays" is not included in the sidebar block).

I would suggest there could be a leaderboard, counts, and feedback also for the Study Mode.

Skärmavbild 2017-11-17 kl. 08.41.10.png

Edited by Stefan Johansson_72643

@Adriano Faria my forum users love the app! But ones who created quizzes asked me if it would be possible to see statistics with data about correct/incorrect answers to each question. Example:

Quiz 1 has been played 10 times

• Question 1 - 5 good answers 5 wrong
  • Question 2 - 9 good answers 1 wrong

etc, etc 

Any chance of such functionality in the future? People love stats.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, can you help me with this issue? I want to import the quiz from my old forum.

RuntimeException: FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST (0)
#0 /applications/quizzes/modules/admin/quizzes/importexport.php(156): IPS\File\_FileSystem->contents()
#1 /applications/quizzes/modules/admin/quizzes/importexport.php(91): IPS\quizzes\modules\admin\quizzes\_importexport->import('/tmp/phpKIIfww', Object(IPS\quizzes\Category), Object(IPS\Member), false, false, false, false)
#2/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\quizzes\modules\admin\quizzes\_importexport->manage()
#3/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

1 hour ago, Fandel said:

Hi, can you help me with this issue? I want to import the quiz from my old forum.

RuntimeException: FILE_DOES_NOT_EXIST (0)
#0 /applications/quizzes/modules/admin/quizzes/importexport.php(156): IPS\File\_FileSystem->contents()
#1 /applications/quizzes/modules/admin/quizzes/importexport.php(91): IPS\quizzes\modules\admin\quizzes\_importexport->import('/tmp/phpKIIfww', Object(IPS\quizzes\Category), Object(IPS\Member), false, false, false, false)
#2/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\quizzes\modules\admin\quizzes\_importexport->manage()
#3/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

The error is about the quiz image. Make sure the path you informed in the XML is right.

Just now, Steph Jensen said:

I just bought this and trying to figure things out (it seems to be pretty solid by the way!)

Tks. :)

2 minutes ago, Steph Jensen said:

I have not set any requirements for any member groups for it, but i still get this when i try to create a quiz. The only thing i can see might be wrong, is that i don't use categories, but try to creat a quiz at the "root" of the quiz app?

You need to create a category then you will select it when you click in that button. It's like when you try to create a topic; you need a forum. :)

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

You need to create a category then you will select it when you click in that button. It's like when you try to create a topic; you need a forum. :)

Excellent, thanks!
just a few suggestions then - maybe only display the "create a quiz" inside the categories?
Also, if i only have one category, for all quizes, then the quiz page looks a bit strange with only one box/listing

I am sure that this will get better the more quizesshow up, but to start with, it'll look a bit strange and empty imo...

All in all, i am very optimistic for this feature though!