• 2 weeks later...

Hi Adriano,

Just purchsed this, thanks very much for your continued work on the app.

Quick question, is there a way to make the categories larger on the quizzes page, I've only got small boxes and would like them to stretch the across the page?
I've found the percentage and changed it to 30%

.ipsApp .ipsGrid > .ipsGrid_span2 {
    width: 30%;
}

Would this be correct in order not to cause any css issues? It would be better if the title stretched the box size to a certain amount, ie to the sidebar or edge of wrapper. (I use full width)

Another one, would you be able to add a button to dissallow plays, so we can make them and then set to allow plays when we're ready to do so?

Many thanks!

Edited by Dean_
6 hours ago, Dean_ said:

Would this be correct in order not to cause any css issues? It would be better if the title stretched the box size to a certain amount, ie to the sidebar or edge of wrapper. (I use full width)

Sorry, You will have to adapt it to your needs, by changing and testing it. 

6 hours ago, Dean_ said:

Another one, would you be able to add a button to dissallow plays, so we can make them and then set to allow plays when we're ready to do so?

It already creates the quiz with people disallowed to play. So you will have all the time to add your questions and answers and then only when you’re ready, you should click in the button to allow people to play. Once clicked, people can play.

I truly love this application! I have noticed one bug though, I hope you can confirm this:

If you upload an image into the "Explanations" area of a Study-mode quiz, you A. cannot get rid of those images, and B. they are present in all explanations. This happens wither you "insert" them into the Explanation or not.

Clicking the Trash can icon and/or removing the image from the Explanation test appears to get rid of it, but if you save and come back it is still there.  

I have not found any way to work around this, other than deleting the quiz entirely.

Hi Adriano,

I have just started using Quizzes and its great. Thanks for this plugin.

But I have a problem. I have created some quizzes, given permission to all including guests to play, however following issues are faced-

1. Guests are not able to access any quiz at all (https://www.benchmarksixsigma.com/forum/quizzes/quiz/3-define/). 

2. Members are not able to access few of the quizzes as they are automatically logged out when clicking on the quiz link (https://www.benchmarksixsigma.com/forum/quizzes/quiz/11-analyze/).  

Please check the image also. 

Can you help me with this?

Problem with QUIZ.png

Edited by sixsigma
11 minutes ago, sixsigma said:

1. Guests are not able to access any quiz at all (https://www.benchmarksixsigma.com/forum/quizzes/quiz/3-define/). 

I'm able to view the quiz:

b5D7UFK.png

11 minutes ago, sixsigma said:

2. Members are not able to access few of the quizzes as they are automatically logged out when clicking on the quiz link (https://www.benchmarksixsigma.com/forum/quizzes/quiz/11-analyze/).  

Click in the red button and you will know why this user cannot take this quiz. A popup will show up with the reasons:

sTLG750.jpg

Btw, automatically logged out? I can't reproduce this.

Edited by Adriano Faria

Thanks for the prompt response.

Please note that we have already given access to all the groups including guests to access and play the quiz. Still, guests are not able to play the quiz, however, they are able to view the quiz. Moreover, few of the quizzes can not be played by members as well. 

2 minutes ago, flimmer said:

Hi

It seems I did something stupid. I installed the latest version, and now the design of the entire forum is messed up. The standard theme is working, but not the one I've edited.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

This app won’t do anything with your theme. I suggest you to run the support tool to update your cache. 

• 4 weeks later...

In every quiz... I had a discussion forum settings... and post was posted with the score...

somehow in the last quiz I found ... No topic was created....  dont know y ?

and It was a plan to do a lucky draw for those who got a score above 70 % for selecting a winner

Can we get score of all the players for particular quiz 

23 minutes ago, Saurabh Jain said:

somehow in the last quiz I found ... No topic was created....  dont know y ?

If the category is set properly to create a topic then it will create a topic. It doesn’t work for one or two and not for others. Either works for every quiz or none. See if you have an entry fir this app in the error logs. 

24 minutes ago, Saurabh Jain said:

Can we get score of all the players for particular quiz 

Yes, it’s there since version 1 and it’s called Leaders Ranking:

D53B5ECD-B804-4FE6-BCBF-401A3F1E91A6.jpeg.3e15320e9a1e4ae87d1f6615a7c00490.jpeg

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

If the category is set properly to create a topic then it will create a topic. It doesn’t work for one or two and not for others. Either works for every quiz or none. See if you have an entry fir this app in the error logs. 

Yes, it’s there since version 1 and it’s called Leaders Ranking:

D53B5ECD-B804-4FE6-BCBF-401A3F1E91A6.jpeg.3e15320e9a1e4ae87d1f6615a7c00490.jpeg

its showing only for 20....   more then 250 players played

True, it is hardcoded for 20 first leaders. If you want to change it in your install, download applications\quizzes\modules\admin\quizzes\settings.php and find:

$form->add( new \IPS\Helpers\Form\Number( 'quizzes_display_leaderboard', \IPS\Settings::i()->quizzes_display_leaderboard, FALSE, array( 'min' => 3, 'max' => 20 ), NULL, NULL, NULL, 'quizzes_display_leaderboard' ) );

Increase the 20 or remove:

, 'max' => 20

from the line above.

Upload the file and change the value in the settings.

I must say that >250 members there won't be a nice thing to show. It will create a very long list and will "break the layout".

I will rethink this in a new version; probably list 5 there and add a link to a popup to list all of them.