[IPS4] Tutorials

39 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I just sent you the fix via private message. I don't want to post it here because this forum is now open to public so this may help those who use nulled versions.

If anyone else needs the fix, send a PM. Final version should be out soon.

I am getting this error as well...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 6:25 AM, OptimusBain said:

Sorry to bother you. I just updated Tutorials on version 4.6 of the community and it's throwing this error. What is that support tool it is referring to? How could I fix this problem? Thanks a lot

Screenshot_20210615_152332_com.android.chrome.png

I am getting this error also.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm running this on 4.6 and have an error in the tutorials row page:

[[Template tutorials/front/browse/rows is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

System error:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\tutorials\Category::contentPostedIn() in /home/devhub.co.il/public_html/boards/uploads/template_16_cfbce2ef892c0048b19c6df578750a6a_browse.php:2614
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxxx.xxx/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_tutorials_front_browse->rows()
#1 /home/xxxxxxx.xxx/public_html/uploads/template_16_58e6e78f757be24525684f41df8d1698_tables.php(2724): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#2 /home/xxxxxxx.xxx/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_tables->table()
#3 /home/xxxxxxx.xxx/public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(564): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#4 /home/xxxxxxx.xxx/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(56): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#5 /home/xxxxxxx.xxx/public_html/init.php(902) : eval()'d code(188): IPS\Helpers\Table\tthumb_hook_table_Table->__toString()
#6 /home/xxxxxxx.xxx/public_html/applications/tutorials/modules/front/tutorials/browse.php(125): IPS\Helpers\Table\hook520->__toString()
#7 /home/xxxxxxx.xxx/public_html/applications/tutorials/modules/front/tutorials/browse.php(28): IPS\tutorials\modules\front\tutorials\_browse->_category()
#8 /home/xxxxxxx.xxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\tutorials\modules\front\tutorials\_browse->manage()
#9 /home/xxxxxxx.xxx/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/xxxxxxx.xxx/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Edited by IceCore

Page meta data has a wrong description text.

Part of the content appears instead of the description:

Description of the tutorial:

image.png.8ecf857a12659a2385db6fbf62f2af72.png

The actual description content:

<meta name="description" content="מה זה Webmin? Webmin - Wikipedia EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG כתובת האתר הרשמי: Webmin WEBMIN.COM דרישות מקדימות: מערכת הפעלה Ubuntu 20.04 server (יש עוד דרישות אבל הן לא חשובות, ההתקנה של Webmin תתקין אותן כבר בתהליך) נריץ בדיקת עדכונים על ידי הפקודה הבאה: sudo apt update נערוך את קובץ המקורות: sudo nano /e...">

Hi 🙂

Could I receive the fix too? I use version 4.6 and nothing works anymore :

[[Template tutorials/front/browse/rows is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank you

Just now, bouckie said:

Hi 🙂

Could I receive the fix too? I use version 4.6 and nothing works anymore :

Thank you

Your purchase is expired. Renew it and you will receive it.