Store availability

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

3 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

In answer to your question, you will not lose commerce itself, but you will lose the physical products part of things, yes. So shipping, sizes etc will all disappear from the product entirely

Just to understand better, that mean the Store, product features still works, just some details fields will all desappeared? As you mentioned shipping, sizes etc. Could you share more about what another product fields will be deprecated? 

1. I want to know if with some features deprecated, the store and product itself still enough to let me host products and services, adapting features provided. 

2. If some 3 party app want to cover up these features deprecated from IPS, they still can do it right?

12 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

😄

@Marc Stridgen @DawPiThanks for the discussion, last thing I would like to confirm, even all mentioned fields are non avaliable, can I create below use case? 

1. I use product feature to host my physical products information, without size and traditional shipping flow, no problem 

2. What need to get is, customer select products and pay the amount. That mean I need inventory feature, this will be available? 

3. Then I can set different label or status to products or order, example, pending, delivered... Etc. With this I will need some dashboard that let me monitoring which orders or products need their related attention. 

• Solution
5 hours ago, kmk said:

2. What need to get is, customer select products and pay the amount. That mean I need inventory feature, this will be available? 

Im not sure what you mean here as they are 2 different things. As they are not physical items, there would be no concept of how many are in stock, but yes users can add products and pay an amount as you can at present

5 hours ago, kmk said:

3. Then I can set different label or status to products or order, example, pending, delivered... Etc. With this I will need some dashboard that let me monitoring which orders or products need their related attention. 

There is no status for delivery etc, as there is no longer physical items to be delivered on the platform.